PDA

View Full Version : Huzzah! to the Support Team

HazelrahFirefly
04-27-2018, 03:04 PM
For the 5th time last night I won a tournament with the PK, using only the PK, and did not get the last ornament I needed.

The support team came through however, because I had video evidence, and it was awarded to my account! Relief washes over me in waves of dopamine.

I know, I'm obsessed and have a problem. Let's skip that bit as I'm already painfully aware.

Tirik22x
04-27-2018, 03:11 PM
Itís weird. But congrats. lol

EvoX.
04-27-2018, 03:13 PM
The guys at Ubisoft probably know you by name now, or maybe just ''that one guy that really likes ornaments''.

HazelrahFirefly
04-27-2018, 05:02 PM
The guys at Ubisoft probably know you by name now, or maybe just ''that one guy that really likes ornaments''.

I only have the one case submitted, and they were happy to have the video to analyze.

However, I do really like ornaments. Like, A LOT.

UbiJurassic
04-27-2018, 06:20 PM
For the 5th time last night I won a tournament with the PK, using only the PK, and did not get the last ornament I needed.

The support team came through however, because I had video evidence, and it was awarded to my account! Relief washes over me in waves of dopamine.

I know, I'm obsessed and have a problem. Let's skip that bit as I'm already painfully aware.

Glad to hear they could help you out, HazelrahFirefly! :D

PepsiBeastin
04-28-2018, 02:32 AM
Probably because using PK to win a tournament isn't a real victory.

HazelrahFirefly
04-28-2018, 02:52 AM
Probably because using PK to win a tournament isn't a real victory.

Sorry to hear you're having problems with the PK. I suggest practicing against one in the arena.

If it helps you not be an @ss I also legitimately won tournaments with the Warden and Orochi.

Card1acArrest
04-28-2018, 06:11 PM
..haha! and in a duel you then say "touche!" good one!