PDA

View Full Version : Will we get new heroes/maps for s6 ?

I_loveMemes
04-26-2018, 06:12 PM
With S5 ending in 2 days I was curious will we get anything new for s6 because from what I hear we'll only get some reworks(less than S5)

EvoX.
04-26-2018, 06:42 PM
Probably not, it will be made clear in next week's Den. But probably not.

Tyrjo
04-26-2018, 08:02 PM
No, if there were new heroes coming in S6 we would have known by now. It's more likely that some weaker heroes getting some big changes. My guess is also that they will announce the new season pass on the next warriors den, which could be one new hero per season the upcoming three seasons or so.

FredEx919
04-26-2018, 10:45 PM
Don't miss the stream next week. We have some cool stuff to share. Maybe a surprise or two in there somewhere.

DrinkinMyStella
04-27-2018, 02:47 PM
Don't miss the stream next week. We have some cool stuff to share. Maybe a surprise or two in there somewhere.

hmm got me excited now XD maybe some new maps or a bonus hero.

SpaceJim12
04-27-2018, 04:08 PM
hmm got me excited now XD maybe some new maps or a bonus hero.

Hmm...reworks and some old events?
But I hope for the best.

Knight_Raime
04-27-2018, 04:55 PM
I doubt it. Only thing confirmed is we will be told which next batch of heros are being reworked. In other hero related games they've done a surprise hero or 2 to close out the support of the game. But far as I know support for this game is going on strong. I feel like if a new hero(s) were going to be dropped with season 6 we'd have gotten some indication. Best case hero wise is the announcement of a new year pass since it's been something that's been demanded for quite a bit. A new mode is something people also want.

Tirik22x
04-27-2018, 06:13 PM
I just donít really understand why the new heroes have stopped...

Being that, itís really what brings ppl back, and what many whoíve stuck around want. Reworks donít really bring ppl back. Itís nice, but not exactly exciting.

The heroes that already launched shouldíve been developed before launch, and the heroes that SHOULD BE coming out right now, shouldíve been the priority right at launch, with of course a high priority on balance and bugs as always.

Knight_Raime
04-27-2018, 06:59 PM
I just don’t really understand why the new heroes have stopped...

Being that, it’s really what brings ppl back, and what many who’ve stuck around want. Reworks don’t really bring ppl back. It’s nice, but not exactly exciting.

The heroes that already launched should’ve been developed before launch, and the heroes that SHOULD BE coming out right now, should’ve been the priority right at launch, with of course a high priority on balance and bugs as always.

Because majority of the people who are still here want to see the base game improved over having new content happen first.

HappeningShrimp
04-27-2018, 07:08 PM
I just don’t really understand why the new heroes have stopped...

Being that, it’s really what brings ppl back, and what many who’ve stuck around want. Reworks don’t really bring ppl back. It’s nice, but not exactly exciting.

The heroes that already launched should’ve been developed before launch, and the heroes that SHOULD BE coming out right now, should’ve been the priority right at launch, with of course a high priority on balance and bugs as always.

A lot of people like that stick around for a few weeks when the new heroes arrive then leave again. More people want the game to be balanced then constantly adding in new heroes without fixing what is already here.

Basically, what you're wanting is all around balance combined with little to no bugs and new heroes constantly being implemented. That's completely unrealistic. You don't add more when you need to fix what you have.

Because majority of the people who are still here want to see the base game improved over having new content happen first.

Exactly. Balance is and should be the top priority right now.