PDA

View Full Version : 300 ms ping for iran

LUCIFER_M.Star
04-26-2018, 03:50 PM
https://csattachment.ubi.com/home/attachment?lang=en_US&ticketId=5000M00000kYJ8aQAG&attachmentId=00P0M00000bzVZHUA2

ubisoft how mamy times I have to post this issue till you care?????

LUCIFER_M.Star
04-26-2018, 03:52 PM
352 ms for iran
223 ms for iran
147 ms for russia
110 ms for turkey

LUCIFER_M.Star
04-26-2018, 03:53 PM
why 300 ms ping have to play infront of 50 ms ping

Ubi-Bandicoot
04-26-2018, 04:11 PM
Hey Imam,

Unfortunately as there is no local data center for Iran, this would explain why you receive higher ping due to your distance to the nearest one. If there are ever any future plans for a new data center to help with this, this will be communicated here on the forums or on the official R6S website or social accounts. I apologise but this is not something we will be able to troubleshoot for you as i've seen you've tried the steps in the FAQ before.

Hopefully there will be something to help you in the future.

LUCIFER_M.Star
05-01-2018, 02:16 PM
Hey Imam,

Unfortunately as there is no local data center for Iran, this would explain why you receive higher ping due to your distance to the nearest one. If there are ever any future plans for a new data center to help with this, this will be communicated here on the forums or on the official R6S website or social accounts. I apologise but this is not something we will be able to troubleshoot for you as i've seen you've tried the steps in the FAQ before.

Hopefully there will be something to help you in the future.

I hate this stupid iran government that cant set up servers for have better pings

no need to give servers in iran.
you can give to IRAQ RUSSIAN TO ARAB STATES TO TURKEY AZERBYCAN BAHREIN DUBIA

these will solve our problems
I saw turkish and arab and russian players with 200 ms ping
already Iran 150 ms ping better than arabs and russian pings.
they need servers too