PDA

View Full Version : getting back after a break and i see this????

SenBotsu893
04-24-2018, 10:34 PM
****ing cent buff? who is the ****** responsible for that blunder? The balancing team is a joke.

why does the assasin hybrid with the biggest stamina pool, the highest DPS and the biggest stamina draining ability need as much HP as some tank hybrid characters? because he looks like it? oh im sorry i gues you ****s have then just forgotten to lower Raiders and Gladiators HP to 90 since those idiots run around with theire vitals exposed.

not to mention giving him again easy accsess to his unreactable 500 ms soft feint gb with unblockable ghost indicator. Why can he softfeint a 500 ms attack in the first place?

i should have known that the bald *******s continue on like they did over the whole last year and only pamper their precious favourite characters. wich was already evident enough from those so called season 5 reworks.

MrGrippz
04-24-2018, 11:53 PM
Cent buff is ridiculous. His punches and attacks come out way too fast. It's like dudes unstoppable if he hits you with one move. As an assassin I can't parry sh1t once he's in that combo except for the guard break.

Some kinda delay needs to be added to him. I like his added health I think he SHOULD have more health than assassins.

Tirik22x
04-25-2018, 12:00 AM
If you donít think Cent needed/needs a buff... you need practice, not a break.

MumfordDaHound
04-25-2018, 12:55 AM
I was playing my valk and if this cent got one hit on me or gb, I'd go to 0 stam. 100-0 a few times. Sucks hard

ONYX_x5
04-25-2018, 01:04 AM
Well, he is a Roman Soldier....

ArchDukeInstinct
04-25-2018, 03:02 AM
****ing cent buff? who is the ****** responsible for that blunder? The balancing team is a joke.

why does the assasin hybrid with the biggest stamina pool, the highest DPS and the biggest stamina draining ability need as much HP as some tank hybrid characters? because he looks like it? oh im sorry i gues you ****s have then just forgotten to lower Raiders and Gladiators HP to 90 since those idiots run around with theire vitals exposed.

not to mention giving him again easy accsess to his unreactable 500 ms soft feint gb with unblockable ghost indicator. Why can he softfeint a 500 ms attack in the first place?

i should have known that the bald *******s continue on like they did over the whole last year and only pamper their precious favourite characters. wich was already evident enough from those so called season 5 reworks.

Oh no, Centurion has the same HP as basically every other class, what a disaster.

IAmOddGirl
04-25-2018, 03:46 AM
Centurion isn't really all that strong though. The times he does kill you might seem annoying, but honestly he isn't even a great character to be honest Good..not Great. I've been facing centurions alot the past like 2 days in duel playlist and you can totally tell they saw buffed and thought they immediately would be gods without actually knowing the class. I think you are just facing them the wrong way..you can't be aggressive to a fault against them. Let them lead the dance.

Tirik22x
04-25-2018, 04:42 AM
Idk how anyone can think Cent didnít need a buff (still needs more to be A tier). His cut scen takes work to accomplish, and many characters do that same damage in 2 fast hits, and one if your a ****ING SHAMAN ****.

If you have troubles with Cent, then you simply have zero defensive skills... thatís all there is to it.

God forbid he has the same health as other characters now.

Seriously... all I can think when someone cries about Cent in his current state, is Git Gud.

Vrbas1
04-25-2018, 05:03 AM
Cent is, bar none, the single strongest disabler (especially in anything other than 1v1). A buff wasn't necessary.

Anyone claiming otherwise only sports Cent in duels/brawls and knows NOTHING the disease others face in 4v4 modes. Even in duels he's a tough contender with his massive stamina pool / stamina drain potential; 1 mistake or good parry is all it takes to spend the remainder of your fight in black and white without access to your kit and left playing the guessing game of kick or GB. Those saying "he's fine" are either wilfully brain dead or Cent mains content with the cancer.

Tirik22x
04-25-2018, 05:41 AM
Cent is, bar none, the single strongest disabler (especially in anything other than 1v1). A buff wasn't necessary.

Anyone claiming otherwise only sports Cent in duels/brawls and knows NOTHING the disease others face in 4v4 modes. Even in duels he's a tough contender with his massive stamina pool / stamina drain potential; 1 mistake or good parry is all it takes to spend the remainder of your fight in black and white without access to your kit and left playing the guessing game of kick or GB. Those saying "he's fine" are either wilfully brain dead or Cent mains content with the cancer.

Dude... no.

Youíre just bad. Thatís literally all there is to it. Cent is a ****ing C Tier hero.

Mia.Nora
04-25-2018, 05:50 AM
I think you are just facing them the wrong way..you can't be aggressive to a fault against them. Let them lead the dance.

That's the bit I am annoyed about vs Centurion. I don't mind his HP buff it was needed, as well as a light>heavy combo (minus loop ********, but that's getting fixed), however one parry means you are OOS and he can keep you there and slowly kill you without running OOS himself.

That part needs a change, either his stamina drain or his own stamina needs a nerf, he shouldn't have it both ways.

Siegfried-Z
04-25-2018, 10:36 AM
Well i believe no one of you guys is right.

Cent is not OP or trash. He is just fine.

If your defense is good, you can hold on agaisnt cent.. but yes you have to be veeeery smart while attacking a cent if not this is the end and make no mistakes.

I believe he is not OP he is just frustrating for opponent because you feel like you can't fight like you use to agaisnt him.. same as Shugo***** .

He is not OP because his Zone is useless, his unblocable is unfeintable, he has short range and his feint game isn't as good as others chars.

But in another hand he can try to parry everything without so much risks (too fast heavies) and if he get the parry he has the best follow up of all the game !
And yes if you are OOS the nightmare start..

Antoher point is in 4vs4 it is not fair to get stab and knockdown by behind.. it is the Death 100% of times. So if this is ok, why then you can't sweep your opponent with Valk on the first sweep in 2vs1 ? (the opponent get an hyper armor on the first sweep).

So, i would say he is fine but looks like kind of unfair in some speciffical situations

DrinkinMyStella
04-25-2018, 11:47 AM
cent is now balanced, look at any stats and your find he's not even in a high tier anymore because everything he's throws is reactable and can be punished. just stop dodging when you see him charge a heavy and prepare to CGB if you can parry and and CGB then he's really weak. if your easily baited then he will walk all over you (btw im a rep13 cent so I know by experience). I use berserker now which destroys cent because of his hyper armour.

Knight_Raime
04-25-2018, 04:24 PM

Nah sorry M8. But LB is a much better disabler. Competitive community backs this as well. But you'd probably just write them all off as centurion lovers.

Knight_Raime
04-25-2018, 04:31 PM
That's the bit I am annoyed about vs Centurion. I don't mind his HP buff it was needed, as well as a light>heavy combo (minus loop ********, but that's getting fixed), however one parry means you are OOS and he can keep you there and slowly kill you without running OOS himself.

That part needs a change, either his stamina drain or his own stamina needs a nerf, he shouldn't have it both ways.

He doesn't OOS you in a single parry. You have to have expended a fair bit of stamina for his parry counter to OOS you. And again there are other heros that can do the same thing. Raider, gladiator, Aramusha, to name a few. There are at least 1-2 others that do really good stamina damage off of a single punish. And in order to do his standard optimal punish (smack x2> throw> cutscene combo) takes around half his stamina.

Knight_Raime
04-25-2018, 04:32 PM
10hp buff does basically nothing for him outside of one or two max punishes used against him.
And the light into heavy combo also basically does nothing for him. If you're average or below average I guess.
But people reliably escape his combo at the level I play at. The buffs given to him while nice don't address his terrible state against actual good players.

I'm personally fine with that though.

Tirik22x
04-25-2018, 07:09 PM
10hp buff does basically nothing for him outside of one or two max punishes used against him.
And the light into heavy combo also basically does nothing for him. If you're average or below average I guess.
But people reliably escape his combo at the level I play at. The buffs given to him while nice don't address his terrible state against actual good players.

I'm personally fine with that though.

Yea, Iíd really like to see him given a dodge attack. I fail to make the connection of him being an assassin hybrid. This would connect the dots for me, and give options other than just parrying/being GB bait.

IAmOddGirl
04-25-2018, 08:48 PM
I've lost to a couple centurions since his release, but even in his prime during season 2 I really didn't see the big issue with him, and thats coming from my Lawbringer main opinion. My slow *** can't dodge, but I sure will turtle lol. Manage your stamina when you fight past rep 30-40 Cent duels, I won't even finish a full punish on him if it would put me OOS, sure it might not be as pretty of a fight to be in, but isn't winning more important? That's the only way to have fun in my opinion...winning. Also I think alot of the problems comes from ppl dodging at the wrong time. I also thought he was meant to murder assassins who dodge too much. With my theory that both heroes released together have something that counters the other.

Tirik22x
04-25-2018, 09:16 PM
Dude... what platform are you on, OP?

Tirik22x
04-25-2018, 09:21 PM
I die laughing every time I read a post from this OP.

Hahahahahaaaaa

#Centurion4Life #GitRekt

Dane520123
04-25-2018, 09:24 PM
lol.... I canít. Centurion is nothing for me and all he got was +10 hp. I also donít think people realize the fact that other heroís can do centurions cutscene DMg with 1 or 2 hits lmao.

Tirik22x
04-25-2018, 09:56 PM
lol.... I canít. Centurion is nothing for me and all he got was +10 hp. I also donít think people realize the fact that other heroís can do centurions cutscene DMg with 1 or 2 hits lmao.

Right?!

Itís ok two have the same damage done by 2 quick heavies, but oh noís! Not if it takes a combo to get to a cutscene! Kill it with tears and fire!

Ppl are ridiculous.

ArmoredChocobo
04-25-2018, 10:20 PM
If you donít think Cent needed/needs a buff... you need practice, not a break.

Iím far from good at the game but there is no character Iím more afraid to fight than a Cent.

Even vs Shaman I feel like I have a better chance, and sheís one of the best-performing heroes.

Why? One mistake and Iím OOS, possibly even losing half my health or more.

They got so many tools at their disposal that I think itís funny that folks say heís Ēeasy to deal withĒ.

Tirik22x
04-25-2018, 11:57 PM
Iím far from good at the game but there is no character Iím more afraid to fight than a Cent.

Even vs Shaman I feel like I have a better chance, and sheís one of the best-performing heroes.

Why? One mistake and Iím OOS, possibly even losing half my health or more.

They got so many tools at their disposal that I think itís funny that folks say heís Ēeasy to deal withĒ.

So many tools? Huh?

You mean... the punch, or the kick? lol

Phenoloth
04-26-2018, 12:47 AM
Seriously learn to play this time. No one complains about Nobushis kick stun lock or Wardens 50/50 vortex or toe stab simulator Glad or Higlanders 50/50 kick to grab as much as People tend to complain about Cents minor tweak. That is more then fair enough..

Hate Cents more please and cry devs a river maybe they delete him better for you.., unbelievable.., no clue...!

belowMinRequirm
04-26-2018, 05:33 PM

Seems legit. Petition for Raider hp nerf now. Hp should be 10 tbh Kappa