PDA

View Full Version : any chance of some new orders?

DrinkinMyStella
04-24-2018, 09:36 AM
I had a few months off and just starting playing again and one thing I noticed was the orders are pretty much the same, nothing new that I noticed. I find The orders a bit boring and haven't seen any for tribute or death matches as of yet and they repeat way too much. are we getting any new ones soon or what kind of orders would you like to see?

SpaceJim12
04-24-2018, 10:30 AM
I think it's just not so much space for orders at all. Daily orders must be fast and simple, so "play two matches" or "kill 10 people" are fit well.
So more diversity in orders that refresh in two days. But still I see how devs move from gamemode based orders, and I think it's right decidion, cause we have two almost dead gamemodes on PC, where you better do orders with AI and matchmaking switched of.

DoctorMcBatman
04-24-2018, 04:32 PM
The orders use to be diverse, but people complained they were too restrictive so they were dumbed down. It's a shame, because when orders were diverse there was a much more even distribution of players across game modes. Although, that could also be due to the fact it was still in the game's first 6 months of life or so, and player dropoff is the reason we're unable to play an Elimination match or Duel Tournament.