PDA

View Full Version : Conqueror flail uppercut

Arekonator
04-23-2018, 01:49 AM
So to my knowledge, its unblockable, unparryable and as long as you are in range it also tracks you through dodge. Its intended to be used on read aganist commited attacks. All that is fine.

What isnt fine thoug, is the fact that minion hit is enough to grant you the full block proc for free uppercut. It basically means its almost impossible to fight him, or even approach him on the minion lane, as it makes his presence there that much more oppresive.

I dont know if this mechanic is intended, personaly i view it as an oversight and borderline exploit, but the fact it was untouched might suggest otherwise. Or perhaps devs are just unavare?
Regardless, i think this, on top of him being very strong overall makes him borderline broken in dominion.

Agrionemys
04-23-2018, 01:52 AM
No I don't think it works that way, yes a minion hit will allow him to do it, but it auto targets the one who threw the strike, in this case, a minion. Unless there's some way to change the target of it that I am unaware of.

Arekonator
04-23-2018, 01:55 AM
If its triggered by minion, but you are locked on player, it tracks the player.

Sneakly20
04-23-2018, 02:02 AM
No I don't think it works that way, yes a minion hit will allow him to do it, but it auto targets the one who threw the strike, in this case, a minion. Unless there's some way to change the target of it that I am unaware of.

It does actually. If you stay locked on and get hit you get a free uppercut. It works the same with aramusha blade blockade etc

Roseguard_Cpt
04-23-2018, 05:16 PM
The Conq will upper cut the player they are locked onto as a hit is registered on the shield but the minion does not count as a player to smack with the retaliation.
This I believe is just a bug in registering the input's source as the minion. Hopefully it will get patched soon.