PDA

View Full Version : Urgent message to the Devs regarding Centurion's "infinite"

Ivantegleda
04-22-2018, 03:00 PM
Hey, can someone please bring this to the Devs' attention, the Centurion "infinite" is not an infinite, and the heavy is parryable every single time.

I understand if you want to remove this regardless, but please, the Centurion buffs have done next to nothing to increase his viability in high level play because his heavies still suffer from the same issue, they can't mix up a good player no matter what.

Please, please be careful with fixing this, I heard that you plan on adding increased recovery to his jabs and adding increased recovery after whiffing a light.

First, one of these would be more than enough since there's already enough time to parry the attack, and second, please be careful with how this is done, as it might make it impossible to follow up his kick with a heavy to punish a guard break attempt if the kick is dodged if the increased recovery remains tied to all his chained heavies...

Lastly, if not done right, this will remove his strongest out of stamina throw punish, which is already extremely hard to do, and he will be left with an abysmal 35 damage punish if he manages to guard break an out of stamina enemy, that's half of what most other characters can do...

Please don't make his intended buff an even more severe nerf...

PJ5550382017
04-22-2018, 03:19 PM
What he really needs is a heavy, light, heavy,
And and heavy, light,
Light combo.

Agrionemys
04-23-2018, 01:46 AM
If that's what they plan on doing then why even bother having combos and chains on him at all, you won't be able to use them like that and he's already been nerfed to hell as it is, he only has two chains and everyone knows them and how to stop them, took away the stuns, nerfed the damage, added recovery and charge times... now add more? Just remove him then, what the hell is the point.

Playing_Mantis
04-23-2018, 12:46 PM
sure as hell feels infinite sometimes.. its pretty broken and please fix this fast!! the cent may be a bit predictable but the trade off is one mistake and your pretty much toast. his punish is way too strong off a mistake. nerf the infinite and i think he will be in a fine place. I'm already fighting a cent about 40% of my matches so please don't buff them any more... ill go crazy if i have to fight even more of these things.. i promise they are strong as **** if you learn properly how to play them. a top cent will just destroy about anyone.

FredEx919
04-23-2018, 05:19 PM
We're aware that this can be parried with the right timing, but we'll have to wait what's coming in terms of the fix. We should have something later this week that we can share for everyone, so look out for that. I'll be sure to share the concerns with the fight team as well.