PDA

View Full Version : why are people saying brotherhood is short... DO SIDE MISSIONS PEOPLE!!!!

Radman500
11-24-2010, 01:57 PM
i dont get why people are saying brotherhood is short... well your probably not doing any side-missions... and just going streight to the story missions.. of course its going to be short.. your suppose to do other stuff besides story missions, like the lairs.. rebuilding of rome, templar agents, assassination targets, borgia towers etc. etc....

if you just straight story missions, then your going to complain how its short..... but if you actully did the side- missions which your suppose to do in AC brotherhood.. instead of just the story missions, then well its going to be a pretty long game...

stop complaining and do the side missions....

Radman500
11-24-2010, 01:57 PM
i dont get why people are saying brotherhood is short... well your probably not doing any side-missions... and just going streight to the story missions.. of course its going to be short.. your suppose to do other stuff besides story missions, like the lairs.. rebuilding of rome, templar agents, assassination targets, borgia towers etc. etc....

if you just straight story missions, then your going to complain how its short..... but if you actully did the side- missions which your suppose to do in AC brotherhood.. instead of just the story missions, then well its going to be a pretty long game...

stop complaining and do the side missions....

Fashakakani
11-24-2010, 02:05 PM
Agreed. I was at 20 hours in the game before I even hit sequence 4. Now I just beat the game but I have no idea what time I am at because for some reason when I go to load the game it shows a random time instead of my time. has to be well over 40 hours though. The sides missions + everything else adds a lot to the game. So I do not know why people are just running through the story missions.

Mad_Fox84
11-24-2010, 02:14 PM
yeh it is not as if Assassins Creed 3 will come anytime soon, so I don't see the hurry really. Drag it out as long as you can would be my advice.

Pattington_Bear
11-24-2010, 02:14 PM
Same, I hate it when people rush the story and completely forget the side missions. There is so much to do with this game.

galenwolf
11-24-2010, 02:51 PM
Yea it took me a while by doing a lot of side missions, reading the text etc.

I just wish I had got more percent with my sync and that they had put the other side missions in before I got to sequence 8.

I have this quirk that when the main story is done I cannot bring myself to do the remaining side missions. I can do them find when I know I can carry on with the story but once the story has concluded it makes me go "meh".

DJKRONOS1982
11-24-2010, 02:55 PM
I spent a good 30 hours on the game to get myself to 99% sync.