PDA

View Full Version : Request for developer

dad130
04-20-2018, 07:40 AM
Hello, Iím a father of 3 young boys who I have loved playing BG&E with for years. My oldest still plays it. We only play T rated games and below (wife doesnít want certain language and graphic violence). Have been waiting for another game for years. Kids are asking when we will be able to play BG&E2. Is there any way to add parental controls for language or consider making this a T rated game? It seemed as if one of the trailers I watched might suggest an M rating. Thank you for your consideration. I created an Ubisoft account just to post this. Please let me know anyone if there would be a better place to put this request.

Legion-495
04-20-2018, 10:39 AM
Expect a official answer in some hours ;) well I hope so.

A game about slavery and "bloodsports" with a T rating.
I have to say it is quite unrealistic to see such a rating.
Based on what I gathered it is a M rating(USK 16-18 and Pegi 16-18), but maybe there are options?
We do not know yet. You can find a summary about the game here (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1694197-Unofficial-Everything-we-know-about-the-Game!-Check-by-here-first!).

However I agree I would like to know.
@UbiBorghal do you know :rolleyes: ? Otherwise we should forward that question!

UbiBorghal
04-20-2018, 04:29 PM
Hi, @dad130!

Thanks for taking the time to join these forums and share your suggestions.

We don't have any information to share about the final rating of the game at this moment. However, I will forward your suggestions to the dev team about parental controls.

You can always come here for the latest news, or follow us on social media to be updated on the development. Thank you!