PDA

View Full Version : Better Idea, anyone want to help me get the tourney ornaments?

HazelrahFirefly
04-20-2018, 03:12 AM
I need to win one with the Warden and two with the Orochi (if I understand how they are dealed out). If you need ornaments we can get those as well.

If a big enough group of us just keep playing the duel tournament we might be able to throw matches for one another and get those ornaments before they're gone.

Akumu4Ever
04-20-2018, 10:22 AM
I would be down for it, aint really got a chance otherwise lol. would this even work?

HazelrahFirefly
04-20-2018, 02:28 PM
I would be down for it, aint really got a chance otherwise lol. would this even work?

I don't really know. Two friends of mine and I tried it a few weeks ago and we never got into a tournament together.

Vakris_One
04-20-2018, 03:41 PM
I'd help but I'm on PC. Theoretically this should work if you get 5 other people together and you all cue up for Ranked Duel.

Here's an invite to the For Honor Hall of Heroes Discord. They have a looking for group channel and players from all 3 platforms:

https://discord.gg/AGRrWA

Good luck in getting a team together.

HazelrahFirefly
04-20-2018, 05:06 PM
Thank you. I will look into that when I get home.

High-Horse
04-20-2018, 05:15 PM
Kinda seems like win-trading in this case, or at the least an empty achievement. In any case, good luck

ilikeguns12
04-20-2018, 08:30 PM
Would be down. Am on playstation tho

HazelrahFirefly
04-20-2018, 09:12 PM
Kinda seems like win-trading in this case, or at the least an empty achievement. In any case, good luck

It's exactly that, and who cares. I don't want the ornaments to show off, or to feel good about myself; I don't care about winning in games or real life.

I want them because they look amazing. That's why I wish I could just but them with steel.