PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Rewards S3 - S5 Leaving....

HazelrahFirefly
04-19-2018, 08:29 PM
Ugggggggggghhhhhhhh

I will never get the ornaments I want. I literally haven't had a chance to try a tourney for weeks because of the time investment. This is so ****ed up.

Make them available for sale at the start of season 6 but have a piece of steel icon on them or something so people can know they were paid for.

UbiJurassic
04-19-2018, 11:24 PM
Ugggggggggghhhhhhhh

I will never get the ornaments I want. I literally haven't had a chance to try a tourney for weeks because of the time investment. This is so ****ed up.

Make them available for sale at the start of season 6 but have a piece of steel icon on them or something so people can know they were paid for.

While they are going away at the end of the season, Damien did mention today on the Warrior's Den that we may look for ways to reintroduce them in the future.

HazelrahFirefly
04-20-2018, 01:08 AM
While they are going away at the end of the season, Damien did mention today on the Warrior's Den that we may look for ways to reintroduce them in the future.

No no no. You need to tell them that they need to stick around. Cent is broken af now and if they are in a tournament it's an automatic win. They mentioned the Cent problem on the WD.

HazelrahFirefly
04-20-2018, 01:16 AM
I'm going to ****ing kill myself if I don't get these ornaments.

UbiJurassic
04-20-2018, 01:32 AM
No no no. You need to tell them that they need to stick around. Cent is broken af now and if they are in a tournament it's an automatic win. They mentioned the Cent problem on the WD.

The Centurion problem should be fixed via a live update next week.

HazelrahFirefly
04-20-2018, 01:49 AM
The Centurion problem should be fixed via a live update next week.

Which will give us more hours to do tourneys in

EDG_Avocado
04-20-2018, 02:08 AM
I'm going to ****ing kill myself if I don't get these ornaments.

lmao I hope your not serious. dying over a few digital ornaments rly

HazelrahFirefly
04-20-2018, 02:30 AM
lmao I hope your not serious. dying over a few digital ornaments rly

I feel serious. I used to use coke and I feel more addicted to getting those ornaments then I ever did to drugs.

That's why I'm still willing to pay 200k steel or more to purchase them.

Baggin_
04-20-2018, 02:36 AM
I feel serious. I used to use coke and I feel more addicted to getting those ornaments then I ever did to drugs.

That's why I'm still willing to pay 200k steel or more to purchase them.

Seems like video games are not for you my friend. Consider taking up hiking and getting into nature or something. Digital rewards are nothing worth killing yourself over (joking or not).

HazelrahFirefly
04-20-2018, 03:04 AM
This is the only game that's ever had this effect on me. I'm going to call in to work tomorrow so that I can keep trying.

EvoX.
04-20-2018, 03:14 AM

Will embossments also be purged or just ornaments?

Vakris_One
04-20-2018, 03:51 AM
This is the only game that's ever had this effect on me. I'm going to call in to work tomorrow so that I can keep trying.
Dude, I mean this with the besf of intentions when I say, pull yourself together and gain some perspective. It's just video game decorations and they're not even that good looking. This isn't something to even joke about killing yourself over. This is just a mild annoyance that will pass and you'll forget about in a couple days.

The dev team need to draw more players to play ranked if they actually expect to give people a decent chance at getting the ornaments rather than constantly applying token bandaid gestures to this particular gaping wound. More XP, more loot, do rank mode orders and events, give players all subsequent rewards once they get 2nd place and/or win the tournament, let players choose from all the Season's ornaments, give out emotes and effects as part of the prizes, etc.

Improving upon the reasons to play the ranked modes will help to populate them and thus in turn draw more players to them.

HazelrahFirefly
04-20-2018, 12:21 PM
The two best ornaments in the game are rewards, imo. Without them the Warden and Orochi aren't even worth playing.

Tirik22x
04-20-2018, 02:58 PM
Dude... all jokes aside, you need professional help. Take a break and go talk to someone.

Having a digital lawn ornament strapped to your digital head is not that important.

HazelrahFirefly
04-21-2018, 08:36 PM
Wish I could pay someone to win these for me

EvoX.
04-21-2018, 09:59 PM
Wish I could pay someone to win these for me

I didn't even know that Orochi ornament existed until I read you wanted it. Went to take a look and I loved it. Now I've been stuck trying to win tournaments for the last day.

As a result, I've been losing finals since then. Winning one with Roach in Platinum rank is... pretty damn hard.

6 days to go, challenge accepted.

UbiJurassic
04-21-2018, 10:52 PM
The dev team need to draw more players to play ranked if they actually expect to give people a decent chance at getting the ornaments rather than constantly applying token bandaid gestures to this particular gaping wound. More XP, more loot, do rank mode orders and events, give players all subsequent rewards once they get 2nd place and/or win the tournament, let players choose from all the Season's ornaments, give out emotes and effects as part of the prizes, etc.

Improving upon the reasons to play the ranked modes will help to populate them and thus in turn draw more players to them.

We definitely agree and the team is investigating into further ways we could look to add incentive for players to play ranked. We don't have any in-progress examples of ways we plan to do that just yet, but I'm sure we'll be looking to discuss it more in-depth in the future.

HazelrahFirefly
04-21-2018, 11:44 PM
OMG

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

After dozens and dozens of attempts with the Warden I finally won a tournament, and got the Pegasus Rider ornament!

As much as I still want Ninetails for the Orochi, I now won't be pissed if I don't win another tourney. That Pegasus Rider ornament means the gaIt's beautiful! It's beautiful!

UbiJurassic
04-22-2018, 12:20 AM
OMG

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

After dozens and dozens of attempts with the Warden I finally won a tournament, and got the Pegasus Rider ornament!

As much as I still want Ninetails for the Orochi, I now won't be pissed if I don't win another tourney. That Pegasus Rider ornament means the gaIt's beautiful! It's beautiful!

https://i.imgur.com/acIf8q9.gif

Tirik22x
04-22-2018, 12:33 AM
Wow...

Just... wow.

HazelrahFirefly
04-22-2018, 01:02 AM
Wow...

Just... wow.

So, I know that I'm ****ed up. Can't help it. I'm happy for now and I'm going to run with it.

SHRiIVIP
04-22-2018, 02:05 AM
OMG

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I got the same one earlier today. There's still time, albeit less than I thought.

Vakris_One
04-22-2018, 06:06 PM
We definitely agree and the team is investigating into further ways we could look to add incentive for players to play ranked. We don't have any in-progress examples of ways we plan to do that just yet, but I'm sure we'll be looking to discuss it more in-depth in the future.
Cool, glad to hear it's on the list for improvements. Thanks for being on the case as always Jurassic

https://media.giphy.com/media/zUFsEQI6mZEzK/200.gif

:D

OMG

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Congrats on getting the ornament.

EvoX.
04-22-2018, 08:18 PM
OMG

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Congrats. I've personally never liked that ornament, makes the Warden, who's supposedly based on Christian crusaders, look like a Roman, but to each his own.

Good luck with Orochi.

HazelrahFirefly
04-22-2018, 08:42 PM
Congrats. I've personally never liked that ornament, makes the Warden, who's supposedly based on Christian crusaders, look like a Roman, but to each his own.

Good luck with Orochi.

I totally get what you mean, but I'm ok with breaking the lore because of how awesome I think it looks. Also agree on the to each his own statement.

Thanks for the luck. Failed 11 times last night after getting the Warden's ornament, and then my eyes could barely stay open. Hope to get a few more tries tonight1

I have a question Jurassic, if you read this: are the ornaments going away strictly when five more days pass and the season ends? Or, are they going to stick around during the off season and be replaced WHEN S6 starts?

Hormly
04-22-2018, 09:58 PM
This person has a serious problem

HazelrahFirefly
04-22-2018, 10:40 PM
This person has a serious problem

I do. Wanna fight about it?! Kidding.

Hormly
04-23-2018, 01:56 AM
I do. Wanna fight about it?! Kidding.

*puts up dukes*

HazelrahFirefly
04-23-2018, 06:33 AM
*puts up dukes*

*backdodges infinitely*

Hormly
04-23-2018, 05:04 PM
*backdodges infinitely*

Dammit!

Vakris_One
04-23-2018, 05:32 PM
Dammit!
Mirror him and backdodge! Eventually you'll both meet on the other side of the planet and then it's game on ;)