PDA

View Full Version : The absolute state of your **** tier servers

FatButler
04-19-2018, 06:43 AM
Honestly, I can take the class imbalances. I played WoW from launch to Legion, and I understand some classes will just be better than others. I can understand objective priority, it's the best way to do team games because people who run off and (even though they're objectively more skilled) absolutely slaughter people can still lose because they ignore it.. I can even understand your company doing massive and unabashed shilling towards microtransactions, WHICH HAS BEEN YOUR GOAL FROM THE BEGINNING ACCORDING TO LITERALLY EVERYONE WHO HAS PLAYED ANY UBISOFT GAME EVER. What I cant understand is why your **** TIER DEDICATED SERVERS DROP ME MORE THAN THE PEER TO PEER SYSTEM DID.

IT HONESTLY FEELS LIKE YOUR SO CALLED "DEDICATED SERVERS" ARE ACTUALLY NOT IN PLAY. IT FEELS LIKE I SENT MY CAR INTO GARAGE THAT COMPLETELY ****ED ME OVER BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW JACK **** ABOUT CARS (i have a good handle on cars, and can tell when a garage is doing absolute **** all but taking my money).

Ubisoft is literally a bunch of ********ters. They say they're fixing the technical issues and everyone who doesn't know the science behind those issues will keep playing because we take them at there word but in actuality they're just stringing us along, fixing absolutely nothing: focusing on microtransactions so they can bleed EVERYONE who plays this game for more than 3 hours and puts in more than THE BASE PRICE OF THE GAME for every ******* dollar they're worth.

Charmzzz
04-19-2018, 07:31 AM
Calm down first please. Then, maybe, tell us your platform, region and mode you are playing. Oh, and the error code you get can be googled btw. Ranting won't help solving this, because most people have maybe a handful of dropped Matches in hundreds played like myself after the dedicated Servers went live.

Tirik22x
04-19-2018, 09:08 AM
Iíve had zero problems with the servers...

Maybe you need to upgrade the hamster wheel running your internet?

DrinkinMyStella
04-19-2018, 09:31 AM
mine games are fine havent had much DC since dedicated servers.

HazelrahFirefly
04-19-2018, 09:57 AM
Sorry you've had problems but, yeah, I've gotten dropped from one game since the server went live.

SpaceJim12
04-19-2018, 10:03 AM
1. So much depend on region. Look at thread in Suggestion forum, there some players have troubles with connection from Russia last days.
2. Dedicated servers work mostly stable, and fine if you compare start of servers and current state.
3. Microtrasactions in this game are nothing, you can buy all you want just playing game. Even less then 3 hour per day.

Vakris_One
04-19-2018, 12:36 PM
Never go full caps lock.

Sorry about your problems but I've only gotten dropped from a grand total of one match since the servers launched. Check which error codes you're getting, try and find your Internet's ping or wait for today's update that will now show you your ping to their servers.
Microtransactions in this game are entirely optional, you can obtain everything just by playing the game even all the DLC characters. There is literaly no excuse to make for buying steel with cash in this game.

EvoX.
04-19-2018, 01:35 PM
Duels and Brawls are totally fine, I've maybe DC'd twice since the servers launched. Don't know how 4v4's are, though.

IAmOddGirl
04-19-2018, 09:06 PM
I personally haven't DC'd, but maybe twice and that was from freezing. A homie of mine however plays on a hotspot and DC's all the time..which to me is her problem not Ubi's. I'd suggest upgrading your internet.