PDA

View Full Version : Nerf berserker

BTLive7
04-19-2018, 04:12 AM
Right now as it stands I feel like berserker is too op against other heroes because he can't be punished properly. Yes you can deflect, parry or block, but if you hit him first and he's in the middle of an attack his attack won't be cancelled out but you'll be the one getting punished for landing a hit and that's not fair when every other hero gets cancelled out of an attack when hit. It's like every single attack is an unblockable, you can't do a thing.

Vrbas1
04-19-2018, 04:25 AM
Nerf his hyper armor on feints, and restore some of his damage on top heavy. Then he'll be fine.

The HA on feints was too much IMO; feint-happy spam cans are annoying af and that's all he is. Btw I'm Rep 17 w/ him and think this.

Tirik22x
04-19-2018, 11:08 AM
He just needs the needs the HA removed on feints and some LAís. Thatís a bit ridiculous.

HazelrahFirefly
04-19-2018, 12:22 PM
Good news! He's being nerfed a touch with today's patcg.

Knight_Raime
04-19-2018, 02:24 PM
i'll support removing of HA on feinted neutral lights if zerk gets the ability to cancel the recovery on a whiffed normal light with a dodge again.

Trenk2009
04-19-2018, 05:03 PM
Right now as it stands I feel like berserker is too op against other heroes because he can't be punished properly. Yes you can deflect, parry or block, but if you hit him first and he's in the middle of an attack his attack won't be cancelled out but you'll be the one getting punished for landing a hit and that's not fair when every other hero gets cancelled out of an attack when hit. It's like every single attack is an unblockable, you can't do a thing.

That's the point of hyper armor. Zerker is countered by parrying. Learn to parry properly.

MrShade-
05-30-2018, 09:15 PM
I can parry very well, and I can't parry anything zerk throws at me. All I can do is block and I can barely do that. His animations are very subtle. They're very fast. He can feint into HA. He can feint constantly. Waiting until he runs out of stam is not a valid strat. Zerk counters every other character in the game. No matter what class I play it's never any easier to fight zerker. Shaman, countered by fast attacks and the hyper armor. Orochi, forced to turtle or get hit with a heavy everytime you throw a heavy after he misses an attack, yes I know zerks might miss on purpose to bait you in, but how are you supposed to counter that when he can either GB heavy, light, dodge, unblockable feint into gb, Feint and you try to parry then get hit with a light. It's impossible to play offensively against zerk. Peacekeeper, I get out traded by zerk all I can do is turtle and then get hit by lights when I try to parry and they feint it. Shinobi, he can do his side dodge light to counter the kick, if zerk is on top of you, he's gonna trade with you every kick. Gladiator the same problem as all the other classes I play, (Gladiator is the assassin I've played the least other than Zerk) I don't play zerk, not because "I don't play him because he's too easy" like some people try to say with Shaman, but it's because Zerk just doesn't feel like he belongs anywhere in the game, other than a new class called ****ing spam. All the other assassins feel fast and like they're assassins. I don't even understand why Aramusha exists, Conq and Zerk can do everything he can do but much much better. Why does Aramusha exist???
FYI if you didn't notice I only play assassins, Shaman, Orochi and Shinobi being my top 3.

We.the.North
05-30-2018, 11:33 PM
FYI if you didn't notice I only play assassins, Shaman, Orochi and Shinobi being my top 3.

rep 50 shinobi here and he's complete garbage against berserkers / Kenseis and Orochi.

I profoundly hate those reworks.

The main reason someone usually play shinobi is because they have such bad hardware at home they become below average player at parrying (like me, I can't even see a 400 ms light attack indicator before it hits me). I've seen a video of a player running For Honor on PC at 144 fps where I get about 50 fps in the middle of minions. As a result, Shinobi players dodge pre-emptively and counterattack with the kick. Parrying is NOT an option.

For Honor is NOT a competitive game. Last hero tournament ended in complete shame for Ubisoft and they never did another tourney as a result. Thus, For Honor should not be balanced around the top 0.01% of players since it screws up the game for the other players with bad hardware.

Berserkers : If you can't parry him you can't beat him. Plain and simple.

Kensei : You can't backflip bait him because his chain attacks are out of sync. Also, he will zoom to you if you try dodging his attack. Last, his side heavy with hyper armor will out-trade you. He's a nightmare to fight against if you can't parry him.

Orochi : With bad hardware, expect Orochi to get 3 hits on you everytime one connects because he now spam his light attacks that fast. As a result, an Orochi light spamming a combo will outdamage your sickle rain. Yay.

Shinobi is in a bad place, not because his kit is bad, but because all those reworks put your opponent out of sync for ranged GB and you're left with mediocre punish that other characters do better .... but he's still awesome in 4v4 as a support character. In 1v1, Shinobi is an extremely bad dueler at the moment.

SlashingElbow
05-31-2018, 05:44 PM
U guys are so trash. He is already nerfed from the rework in my opinion. Just learn to play against him.. Its like in a real fight u dont fight a taller kicking based striker the same way u would fight a short stumpy wrestler would you? You guys that keep complaining just destroys this game. How the **** ppl gonna learn a character if u gonna keep switching the moves and ****?. Its like you ******s want every character to have the same moves lol. Wtf is up with you ppl?

BabaJaga.
05-31-2018, 05:50 PM
He is op.

SlashingElbow
05-31-2018, 05:52 PM
stop complaining and learn how to play. There is ways to kill every character easy with every other char. You guys want a reward for being bad at a game.. You are the guys who would buy a selfdriving tesla lol

megamasa94
05-31-2018, 07:50 PM
what more nerfs to zerk? he is a good hero just like every other when you know how to play.. it is the same when i tought shaman and kensei are op now i dont think so.. learn how to counter and thats it..

Sekiro...
06-01-2018, 06:13 AM
Its true zerker needs a nerf

His Hyper Armor could be like shugoki's armor that disapier after being hit and come back few seconds later

when you fight a zerker forget ur skill, its all about luck.
His Top Heavy Finisher is unblockeable so...
. if you try parry he feints and atacks you or parry your atack
. if you try to dogger he feints and guard break you
. if you wait to see what he gonna do next he simple don't feint and hits you with the unblockable

Are u going to fight a zerker? roll the dice

megamasa94
06-01-2018, 05:28 PM
Are u going to fight a zerker? roll the dice
what you are saying, his unblockable is op.. then every unblockable is op..
raider is op, his zone is unblockable
.if you try to parry he feints and attacks you or parry your attack
.if you try to dodge it he feints it and guard breaks you
.if you wait and do nothing he hits you with the unblockable
Are you going to fight a raider? roll the dice

anyway i dont think raider is op..just making a point.. every unblockable is rolling the dice..

watsonclan335u
06-01-2018, 09:17 PM
Heís fine where he is, I donít play zerk, heís not my style but in the right hands(as is every character) he is a very formidable opponent. Applying a lot of pressure and guard breaking the crap out of him will definitely throw him off his offensive game however....

Sekiro...
06-01-2018, 11:10 PM
what you are saying, his unblockable is op.. then every unblockable is op..
raider is op, his zone is unblockable
.if you try to parry he feints and attacks you or parry your attack
.if you try to dodge it he feints it and guard breaks you
.if you wait and do nothing he hits you with the unblockable
Are you going to fight a raider? roll the dice

anyway i dont think raider is op..just making a point.. every unblockable is rolling the dice..

You right BUT raider only have this, so its more acceptable

Sekiro...
06-01-2018, 11:11 PM
He’s fine where he is, I don’t play zerk, he’s not my style but in the right hands(as is every character) he is a very formidable opponent. Applying a lot of pressure and guard breaking the crap out of him will definitely throw him off his offensive game however....

everyone can have a opinion.
I hope the devs listen to the majority

Alustar.exe
06-02-2018, 12:36 AM
everyone can have a opinion.
I hope the devs listen to the majority

If devs listen to opinions then this game would be dead. They are doing a fair job so far. Players just need to learn they aren't the center of the universe, whether you share an opinion with the vocal minority or not.

Knight_Raime
06-02-2018, 01:27 AM
If devs listen to opinions then this game would be dead. They are doing a fair job so far. Players just need to learn they aren't the center of the universe, whether you share an opinion with the vocal minority or not.

Leaf is a borderline troll that spent a good 10 minutes this morning bumping dead threads because of his upset feelings. Don't pay attention to it.

Alustar.exe
06-02-2018, 01:36 AM
Leaf is a borderline troll that spent a good 10 minutes this morning bumping dead threads because of his upset feelings. Don't pay attention to it.

I saw that too. And people can be a troll! I mean, not that they are wrong, but I like to think I'm at least a beneficial one. :/

Knight_Raime
06-02-2018, 01:47 AM
I saw that too. And people can be a troll! I mean, not that they are wrong, but I like to think I'm at least a beneficial one. :/

Both you and me have had our bad moments on here. We sometimes still do. I called him a borderline one because they've made decent posts in the past. Just this time it's a bit closer to the trolly side.

Alustar.exe
06-02-2018, 02:10 AM
Both you and me have had our bad moments on here. We sometimes still do. I called him a borderline one because they've made decent posts in the past. Just this time it's a bit closer to the trolly side.

Don't put yourself in my category... C'mon, you are better than that! XD

Knight_Raime
06-02-2018, 02:42 AM
Don't put yourself in my category... C'mon, you are better than that! XD

i'm really not d:

Alustar.exe
06-02-2018, 03:12 AM
Lol, that doesn't bode well for either of us

Sekiro...
06-02-2018, 08:28 AM

I didnt come here to ask your opinion.
I come here to give my feedback, I said Centurion was OP, Shaman was OP, Orochi was weak and guess what: I was right and changes were made.

I come here to talk about the game, not about other players.

I bought this game, so I have the same of rights of any other player, good or bad to expose my thoughts about the game.
If our feedback wasnt necessary this forum would not exist

Stop talk ab other players and get a life.

Alustar.exe
06-02-2018, 11:32 AM
I didnt come here to ask your opinion.
I come here to give my feedback, I said Centurion was OP, Shaman was OP, Orochi was weak and guess what: I was right and changes were made.

I come here to talk about the game, not about other players.

I bought this game, so I have the same of rights of any other player, good or bad to expose my thoughts about the game.
If our feedback wasnt necessary this forum would not exist

Stop talk ab other players and get a life.

The only true statement in that whole post was orochi being weak. :/

SpaceJim12
06-02-2018, 11:48 AM
stop complaining and learn how to play. There is ways to kill every character easy with every other char. You guys want a reward for being bad at a game.. You are the guys who would buy a selfdriving tesla lol

I'm good at a game, I can beat a Berserker. But this is not interrupt me from saying Berserker is OP and need nerf. So?

Alustar.exe
06-02-2018, 01:07 PM
No hero in this game is OP, and the community needs to stop calling for nerfs. You guys are killing the game!

Erhanninja
06-03-2018, 04:12 PM
Zerk is God tier in the game now. No doubt. At least on the console.

BabaJaga.
06-03-2018, 11:32 PM
Zerker is waaay over boarder. He got everything. Way overpower way to fast way too hyper armor.

Ps. Just my 2Ä.

Zadikal
06-23-2018, 12:47 PM
Or just give him less hp so it will be more risky for him to trade, now as it stand he want to trade and he welcomes it open arms O.o no drawbacks to that class whatsoever what is not so balance in my opinion, but devs know what are they doing and by state of balance i am hoping thay will do something to top tier classes :)

Wagon-Tails
09-03-2018, 03:21 AM
Clearly you're not that smart of haven't played in any higher reps. the zerker has easy access to a unblockable and that's fine, hyper armor on heavy attacks is also fine, hyper armor on lights? ehhhh, that's where you get to a broken character. the zerker can literally sit there and do the same move over and over again and you won't get a single attack in unless he messes up. all a zerker has to do is top unblockable-feint-side light that has HA. if you honestly think that this is a fair thing then you were probably one of those people who thought shaman was fair and balanced on launch or think that cent's infinite combo was fair and the way to counter it was just (don't get hit)

zerker should not have HA on lights, NO assassin should have HA on lights period. trying to argue that point is ******ed, you have a character that has an attack to open people up then immediately going into an attack that he can trade with on lights...now correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think an assassin or any character should be able to trade an attack with lights and still keep going into stronger attacks. hell, the HA on zerker in general is so "balanced" that i can bait out a deflect from ANY assassin and just keep wailing on them with heavy attacks while they're in the animation of their deflect (Orochi and Gladiator are the BEST examples of this)

you HONESTLY should look more into what you're saying before you post. sure, you CAN sit there and just wait for the parry timing and let them have their feint showoff but that means that zerker forces you into a playstyle and no character should do that at all, that doesn't lead to a fun match or a fun game. any way you slice it, zerker needs a nerf on those HA lights and honestly if you think otherwise you're just riding on how OP he is with it and think that you're good because you're using a broken and toxic strat

hope you have a better view on this, if not then 'm sorry but i think you may be a bit slow