PDA

View Full Version : FAR CRY 6: Thoughts, Idea's, Map Editor/Multiplayer, & Features!

Master Ace VP
04-17-2018, 11:13 PM
DEAR; UBISOFT & GAMERS

Here I will start the first thoughts since FAR CRY 5 is out and everyone is starting to get the feel of how everything works on FAR CRY 5...
So here lets discuss what is wrong with FAR CRY 5 and what should be changed fixed or added to "FAR CRY 6"...
Everyone viewing the post must love FAR CRY, So let go in details about what we want to see in FAR CRY 6 and the future of FAR CRY SERIES.

I will take up a few of the first post slots for soon future adds and list of thoughts, Idea, and overall FAR CRY 6 topic.

Hope every one joins in if your a FAR CRY FAN... Maybe if we get enough post UBISOFT will see the post and look threw everything and see our overall feel of what FAR CRY 6 must be. I love FAR CRY and I love the editor / multiplayer most and I will go threw my thoughts with everyone too...

Enjoy and Thanks!

Master Ace VP
04-17-2018, 11:14 PM
Upcoming content I will be posting here if needed!
Thank you all.

UbiLance
09-19-2019, 01:59 AM
4 Player co-op for Far Cry 6 please.
Either as a separate campaign as done in the original FC3 (that was fun), as separate mini events like the current solo/co-op arcade, or in the campaign itself.