Et_Tu_Brute
11-25-2011, 11:23 PM
1. Why was desmond called cypher?
2. Is Lucy really dead?
3. Why did she die?
4. Will subject 16 be part of AC3?
5. Where did ezio get his grey robes?
6. Is Lucy a templar?
7. Are Minerva or Juno templars or assassins or neither?
8. How is Desmond going to find Eve, in Eden?
9. Will he?
10. Was Lucy pregnant with Desmond's son?
11. Will Desmond have a son?
12. What were those strange markings on his arms?
13. What is the significance of the woman in the ending cinematic?
14. What is the significance of the man at the end of embers?
15. Exactly how did ezio die?
16. What did ezio give to Shao Jun?
17. Is Desmond a reincarnation like the gods?

if you guys have anymore ill add them to the list
or if you have an answer post it

Et_Tu_Brute
11-25-2011, 11:23 PM
2. Is Lucy really dead?
3. Why did she die?
6. Is Lucy a templar?
9. Will he?

if you guys have anymore ill add them to the list
or if you have an answer post it

ajl992008
11-26-2011, 07:55 AM
1. good question, dont know
2. yes
3.good question, dont know
4. maybe, he could have went into desmonds subconscious instead of being deleted so he could tlak to desmond in his mind, that would be cool
5. during his travels, he was traveling for 12 months before reaching constantinople
6. dont know, probably not
7. neither, they are basically another faction
8. good question, dont know
9. we will find out.
10. NO! shaun,rebecca wud have known firstly they would hear them during ac2/acb and they wud realise if shes pregnent when burying her.
11. he will eventually, mayb not in ac3 becuase i dont see how it will be significant to the story, eve is more likely needed to open the grand temple, like say both desmonds and eve's dna together open the door to it when they touch it or something.
12.good question, dont know
13. none, she just there to add emotion, a woman and her child dieing is sad.
14. none, he is a nobody, as said by ubigabe i think he is just a reflection of ezio when he was younger.
15. like any person, of old age, his body could not go on anymore, he died at 60 something which in that time was pretty good becuase they tend to last until 50.
16. maybe the seals to altairs library, he didnt give the apple thats for sure.
17.NO!, he is however a descendant of them, he has a large conentration of their dna which lets him control the apple and have eagle vision.

so in my opinion the important ones are:
3. Why did she die?
9. Will he?

my main question is where will we go next in terms on time line, french revolution, victorian london etc, its not a question i guess but more like anticipation, cant wait.

Et_Tu_Brute
11-26-2011, 08:45 AM
i really wish we could go to like china or japan

but most likely not http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

john63
11-27-2011, 01:40 AM
Amen, sir. I really wish they'd answered #2. Doesn't make any sense to me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

In reference to "How exactly did Ezio die?" I think he had congestive heart failure. (Impossible to prove without vital signs and whatnot, so everything past here is speculation.)

I'm in my first year of medical school, and that cough he had in Embers tipped me off a bit. It appeared that he had it for several months before his death.

The assassin's creed wiki states that he died of a heart attack. But that's a sudden occurrence that doesn't have obvious symptoms in the preceding months, as far as I know. A heart attack could lead to CSF a few years later, though.

DaHazard
02-14-2012, 06:36 AM
Here's what i think,
desmond died, or never woke from his coma, or perhaps woke up found eve, then relapsed, and what your playing is his memory by his son cypher.

2. Is Lucy a templar?
Yes, from what i have heard she is absolutely a templar! unfortunetly (unless it runs deeper and we never actually played 'as' desmond, however i cant be bothered getting into that theory right now)

3. Why did she die?
because she was unfortunetly a templar (unless it runs deeper and we never... and so on)

i dont really care about subject 16.

5. How is Desmond going to find Eve, in Eden?
maybe

6. Will he?
maybe, eve could be the mother of desmond's son cypher
or maybe lucy but i dont think so, i think its safe to say desmond got laid at some point, and probably didnt have time to sneak off and buy condoms

the strange symbols on desmonds arms were computer code, like the bits of code he was getting to decode from subject 16
suggesting that he never woke up from his coma at all, which reinforces that he is a memory being replayed perhaps by cypher

however, that is ignoring that the symbols on his arm looked like the symbols from 'those that came before', (or star signs)
which were also on adam and eve's bodys,

if i am right, the only real problem i see with it is the date, im guessing they are aiming at december 2012 to be the day for the solar flare
and i think desmond is already in the year 2012 isnt he? so that does not give him much time to make babys
unless, i guess he is a memory from before, or there is some time related conspiracy which there appears to be i guess, since subject 16 and the vision from the apple i think as well both told desmond it was much later then he thought and he was too late, so who knows, maybe he did have time to make babys, and some of the memorys have been tampered with.

AntiChrist7
02-14-2012, 12:41 PM
what does cypher actually means?

grevemoeskr
02-15-2012, 07:56 PM
In the Danish version "cypher" is translated to "ciffer", which translates to "number". My guess is that Jupiter mentioned something like that they tried several times to avoid the solar flare. I think that cypher is a codename, without further meaning

AntiChrist7
02-15-2012, 09:06 PM
yeah cipher does mean number, but you can be right that it doesnt mean anytihng special. in the dutch subtitles it wasnt translated

Ephal
03-02-2012, 02:48 AM
That I do not know.
2. Is Lucy really dead?
Yes.
3. Why did she die?
She bled out, probably.
Information about that has not yet been released.
On his travels to Masyaf.
6. Is Lucy a templar?
Well, she was. She is dead now.
Neither. They are a faction of their own.
That has not been told.
9. Will he?
Has not been told.
No, definitely not.
Probably.
Codes of some sort.
It's supposed to be sad.
He is a form of icon that shows us how arrogant Ezio was when he was young.
Ezio died of a heart attack.
It was definietly not the Masyaf keys that I saw someone write, as Ezio stored them in the tomb where he found his first. Under Polo's old outpost. Some relic perhaps, of importance.
No.

middleman97
03-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Questions:

18. What cause the explosion in ACB in mission Guardian of Forli (http://youtu.be/FVIzuu5VgKM?t=2m25s)

I don not know if this had something with this but in Opening Scene of ACR (http://youtu.be/3CJ8FLQpFxo?t=56s) is scene with loading data in Animus 1.0 and there is silhouette of woman body. Maybe is silhouette of Eve, maybe is Eve one of the subjects

Sukramo
03-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Ok:

Jupiter and co considers humans inferior to them.

2. Is Lucy really dead?

Yes

3. Why did she die?

She was a templar. Juno most likely senced it with the apple.

Only thing we know it that he wont make the puzzles in AC3.

A tailor. Really, this isnt important.

6. Is Lucy a templar?

Yes.

Neither.

No idea

9. Will he?

No idea

Even is she was, its completly irrelevant at this point.

Maybe

A tatoo

None, they just wanted us to feel connected to someone. She clearly got hit by the blast so she died.

Nothing, just a random man walking by. I hated him too.

Ezio died of bad health. European health was horrible back then, thats why Altair got much older then Ezio.

We will know when they make a spinoff game.

? No.

18. What cause the explosion in ACB in mission Guardian of Forli (http://youtu.be/FVIzuu5VgKM?t=2m25s)

Machiavelli arranged it somehow. He says so later in the game.

My questions:

1. How did the templars find the apple of Cyprus?

2. Did altair know of this apple?

3. Will the staff of eden play a role in AC3? (The one in the comic was a different staff)

4. What did Altair do those 20 years after his wife died? No way he did nothing for THAT long.

5. Are Altairs cronnicles and Discovery cannon? Discovery contradicts the AC2 DLC, Ezio knew where Savanarola was but instead went to spain.

6. There are many differences between the books and the game. Please make a full statement about which parts are cannon, sometimes the books get a detail right but the game fails.

7. Why did Ezio leave Altairs apple? ANYONE could have taken it, even a templar.

8. Does Desmond know about Lucy? Or did only we play the lost archive?

9. Were the Templars and Assasains once part of the same group, possibly the resitance against the first civilization?

10. Is Vidic the templar grandmaster? Every game he gets more and more important.

11. Do the templars REALLY think a 900 year old map is still going to be up to date on the locations of the pieces of eden?

12. Whats up with the other apples? AC2 strongly hinted that the templars had them. But now they dont have any?

13. Why did the assasains stop using the hookblade? Or do they still use it?

14. Whats up with the whole "ghost" thing? Both Altair and Ezio have returned as ghosts.

15. Do the templars have "templar vision"?

16. How common is eagle vision withn the brotherhood? Project legacy had one random assasain who also had eagle vision.

17. Will the shroud play a part in AC3?

18. Is there a crown piece of Eden? Seeing as crowns are so common in history.

Farlander1991
03-11-2012, 10:57 PM
5. Are Altairs cronnicles and Discovery cannon? Discovery contradicts the AC2 DLC, Ezio knew where Savanarola was but instead went to spain.

They are. Adha is mentioned in the first AC. Disocvery doesn't contradict AC2 DLC. Ezio receives information that Savanarola MAY have gone to Florence, but there was no way to find him really quickly until he came to power in, IIRC, 1494. Discovery takes place in 1491. Plus, there's no actual proof that Savanarola went to Florence straight after Forli.

7. Why did Ezio leave Altairs apple? ANYONE could have taken it, even a templar.

Ezio saw how Altair contemplated if only he was wise enough to say at a certain point 'I have seen enough for one life'. So Ezio decided 'to hell with it, I want a normal life now'. And, well, eventually Templar's DID find that apple. BUT. You really think that Ezio is that stupid to leave without locking the door behind him? And he's got all the keys anyway, and it's not like he'd just give them away to anybody.

11. Do the templars REALLY think a 900 year old map is still going to be up to date on the locations of the pieces of eden?

No, that's why they send multiple teams to multiple locations to see if anything can be found there.

13. Why did the assasains stop using the hookblade? Or do they still use it?

Hookblade is a cultural thingie of the turkish assassins.

14. Whats up with the whole "ghost" thing? Both Altair and Ezio have returned as ghosts.

At first it was considered to be part of the bleeding effect (for Desmond when he constantly sees Ezio from the past, those are memories bleeding in real life without the animus). Then, with AC:R, it has apparently been retconned as a feature of the 'Eagle Sight' to see what has happened at a certain place before (for example, in the mission where we first see Vali, we see the 'ghost' of him killing people by using Eagle Sight).

Which reminds me.

The bleeding effect. Am I the only one who's kinda sad to see the Bleeding Effect hallucinations and stuff to go away? It raised the stakes for Desmond in AC2 and AC:B, but seeing as he fixed his mind in AC:R, it kinda... it's just dropped out of the equation.

Sukramo
03-12-2012, 08:15 AM
They are. Adha is mentioned in the first AC. Disocvery doesn't contradict AC2 DLC. Ezio receives information that Savanarola MAY have gone to Florence, but there was no way to find him really quickly until he came to power in, IIRC, 1494. Discovery takes place in 1491. Plus, there's no actual proof that Savanarola went to Florence straight after Forli.

Discovery still has a very wierd opening and its not even the same voice actors as in AC2. But its sadly all cannon.

You really think that Ezio is that stupid to leave without locking the door behind him?

Seeing as that apple ended up in England just a few years later, I doubt he locked it. http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Second_Apple

No, that's why they send multiple teams to multiple locations to see if anything can be found there

Still makes no sence. Why didnt they use their other apples to get an up to date map?.I guess all the other apples were somehow lost. Clumsy templars.

Hookblade is a cultural thingie of the turkish assassins.

It still comes of as a serious immersion breaker. You got an awesome, super effective tool that makes climbing easier and faster. And you are telling me theydiscarded it for no reason? That even close by country assasains like Italy didnt even know it existed?

Farlander1991
03-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Discovery still has a very wierd opening and its not even the same voice actors as in AC2. But its sadly all cannon.

What's weird about Discovery's opening? And yeah, the actor's different, so what? (Btw, I think the same actor who voiced Ezio in Discovery voiced Ezio's narration in pre-release ACII trailers... even the Launch Trailer, which is incredibly strange). Poor Altair's got a different voice actor in every game, from Altair's Chronicles (the iOS version had voice overs) to Revelations. Not that big of a deal.

Seeing as that apple ended up in England just a few years later, I doubt he locked it. http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Second_Apple

Oh, that... let's not forget that when ACII was created (the information about the second apple is from the truth files there, IIRC), Altair's apple was supposed to be the one destroyed in an accident, and it was supposed to be the same one he hid on Cyprus and the same one that Ezio has found. But then AC:Brotherhood was released, and Desmond has found the apple that Ezio had that Altair had that was supposed to be destroyed. So they kinda 'fixed' that in Revelations by showing that the Apple that was found on Cyprus was a DIFFERENT apple... so it's kinda confusing that way...

BUT. All that said. Ezio died in 1524, Queen Elizabeth ruled from 1558... That's a 30 years difference that doesn't mean that Ezio didn't lock anything. Definitely NOT 'few years later'. And I don't think we know WHEN even she got the apple, only that it's sometimes before her death in 1603. So... There's absolutely no reason to think that Ezio decided to not use common sense.

Still makes no sence. Why didnt they use their other apples to get an up to date map?.I guess all the other apples were somehow lost. Clumsy templars.

Not lost, destroyed. Besides, we know that the Templars have a number of Pieces of Eden, but we don't know how many actual APPLES they have. Actually, none, since they're searching for an Apple and it is vital for their plan. And the Apple that they had was destroyed in a satellite accident. Different Pieces of Eden have different properties.

It still comes of as a serious immersion breaker. You got an awesome, super effective tool that makes climbing easier and faster. And you are telling me theydiscarded it for no reason? That even close by country assasains like Italy didnt even know it existed?

I'm not telling you anything you presume I'm telling you. What I said is that it's a thing that's specific for turkish-assassin culture and that there's nothing surprising in the fact that, even if other people know about it (how do YOU know that other assassins didn't learn about it eventually?), that it didn't catch on for one reason or another. Because it's a thing that still happens nowadays.

Sukramo
03-12-2012, 06:45 PM
The events of discovery are also not mentioned in the AC2 novel. ****ed spinoffs. Bloodlines was great thogh.

As for the apple, I seriously doubt some englishman found it and instantly brought it to the queen. Most likely Ezio didnt lock it, someone found it and then it moved during those 30 years to end up in England. Would have been much better to have the apple tell Ezio it would do much good in England and then he sent it there.

AC2s puzzles tell us that he templars controlled several apples in the seventies. I doubt they lost them all, they should be smarter then that.

oliacr
03-19-2012, 10:33 PM
Ezio died of a heart attack.
That strange man was nobody, or the young Ezio.

Sukramo
03-20-2012, 07:14 AM
That strange man was nobody, or the young Ezio.

I hate, hate, hate this.

1. He didnt look anything like Ezio.

2. He didnt behave like Ezio.

3. Its been confirmed that he didnt kill Ezio.