PDA

View Full Version : Canít play

DopeHemp
04-10-2018, 03:21 AM
When is the bug gonna be fixed where you canít play after picking walk away in the final mission? I press continue and I go straight to credits, I did everything people suggested I also didnít get the achievement for completing the game. Iím on Xbox one btw

ubi--unicorn
04-10-2018, 08:54 PM
Hi DopeHemp, we are working on this issue.

DopeHemp
04-11-2018, 01:18 AM
Alright great. Can I get a estimate when itís gonna be fixed? Because Iím trying to play but domg wanna restart.

DopeHemp
04-14-2018, 05:02 PM
Can I please get a date? Because if itís over a month Iím just going to start a new game.

Ubi-Baron
04-15-2018, 02:45 PM
We don't have an ETA on this at the moment.

To align your expectations, unfortunately it's likely that it will not be possible for us to resolve this for save games that are currently stuck in this state.

BigRedFGiant
04-17-2018, 05:43 AM
What do I do if I spent money on silver bars and I canít get my game to work. I better get a refund!!!!!!

P1xelSold1er
04-17-2018, 08:00 AM
We don't have an ETA on this at the moment.

To align your expectations, unfortunately it's likely that it will not be possible for us to resolve this for save games that are currently stuck in this state.

Yes when will Ubisoft refund our in game currency we have to date , guns purchased to date and time we wasted before encountering this fault because they clearly never tested the game before release ... the fault is of their own making .. yet the only ones who seem to be paying for Ubisoft’s mistake is the players who are stuck in the loop

elderdragonlord
04-17-2018, 09:17 PM
Still dealing with the Trapper error despite a recent reinstall, clear cache, hard reset etc. Latest patch version 1.4 was supposed to fix this, but no luck so far.

Chat people very helpful on suggestions, but at this point passed on to developers to let them know issues exist. Playing Assassins Creed Origins , which is a Ubisoft game, and has the autosave feature, multiple times it does that and never an error. Hopefully one day we will be able to play this game the same way