PDA

View Full Version : How do you get 100% synchronization in Assassin's creed 2?

samsta8
02-25-2010, 01:57 PM
I was wondering how I can get 100% synchronization in ac2.
I have completed the story missions.
I have done the side missions (e.g. race, assassination contract etc)
I have completed Montigerroni
I have collected all the feathers
I have found all the treasures.
I have bought everything from the shops (e.g. paintings, armour etc)
I have decoded all the glyphs
I have got all of the achievements
I have completed both of the add-ons (sequences 12 & 13)
I have done all of that and I only have 97.88% synchronized. Can anybody help me please in getting 100%? Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

samsta8
02-25-2010, 01:57 PM
I was wondering how I can get 100% synchronization in ac2.
I have completed the story missions.
I have done the side missions (e.g. race, assassination contract etc)
I have completed Montigerroni
I have collected all the feathers
I have found all the treasures.
I have bought everything from the shops (e.g. paintings, armour etc)
I have decoded all the glyphs
I have got all of the achievements
I have completed both of the add-ons (sequences 12 & 13)
I have done all of that and I only have 97.88% synchronized. Can anybody help me please in getting 100%? Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Abeonis
02-25-2010, 01:59 PM
You haven't done the Templar Lairs.

pedgz
02-27-2010, 12:23 PM
i've completed all of the the main story missions, secondary missions, collectibles and bought everything. even replayed all the secondary missions one by one just to see again that each are synched. however, when i check my dna strands, there are a number of story (the first mission in the forli sequence) and secondary missions (race, beat-up & secret locations) that have a 'no-filled' diamond on them instead of having filled to show that a particular mission is synched. yet still, the game shows and says that it has already been synched. for example, it says i've already synched the santa del frari lair, everytime i replay the mission, i get a 2000 florin reward for opening the templar chest. i know you only get the money reward on the first finish 'coz it doesn't happen with the other 2 lairs, but this one keeps on giving me money and it adds up to my total florins!
is this a glitch or something that went wrong with the game save? if so, i'm not happy with it 'coz i've been working on that certain game session for almost four months since the game's releases, i was only waiting for the dlc's to come out. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

samsta8
03-01-2010, 06:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
You haven't done the Templar Lairs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So where are these Templar lairs? are they in a dlc?

Black_Widow9
03-01-2010, 12:17 PM
That they are. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

sargis2178sbc
03-12-2010, 10:18 PM
I finally got 100% AC2 man that 99.29% was driving me nuts. you have to do all side missions,view points, treasures, races, beatup events, and then get sequences 12 & 13 with secret locations which gives u the templar lair, and then u gotta go online and go to uplay and and open up the Family crypt, in marios villa, which gives u the 100%!!!!!!

Rekalty
03-14-2010, 04:29 AM
Silly question, but where do you see your %Sync? found it once, but its been eluding me ever since :/

samsta8
03-14-2010, 06:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rekalty:
Silly question, but where do you see your %Sync? found it once, but its been eluding me ever since :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

in the pause menu, go to options, then go to stats, and % sync is there

Dizlol
03-14-2010, 08:45 AM
So as an PC player who bought the white edition, im unable to get 100% sync?
Since we cannot pay for DLC like console users do?

Black_Widow9
03-14-2010, 12:31 PM
I thought they were included in the PC game.

Lukeh22
03-14-2010, 02:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
I thought they were included in the PC game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sequences 12 & 13 are, but ive also done exactly the same as Samsta8, but not the Templar Lairs, and there isnt anything that tells me where they are or how to do them. Will it be released as a DLC for the PC? Or am I just missing something?

Dizlol
03-14-2010, 03:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
I thought they were included in the PC game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The DLC is, but not the Templar Lair's, i bought the white edition and i have one, in database it also greyed out the 2 others.

Lukeh22
03-15-2010, 05:33 AM
So I'm guessing the people who bought the white AC2 on the PC just have to wait for the lairs to be released as a DLC?

Rekalty
03-15-2010, 07:58 AM
I got the Black Edition, which included the Templar Lairs, but I can only hope they will at least make it avalible for others, at some point... as long as its not free, seeing as Black Ed. was more expensive, but thats just my opinion

Lukeh22
03-15-2010, 10:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rekalty:
I got the Black Edition, which included the Templar Lairs, but I can only hope they will at least make it avalible for others, at some point... as long as its not free, seeing as Black Ed. was more expensive, but thats just my opinion </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah thats fair enough - I woulnd't mind paying more for it (As long as it's not a total rip off) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Dizlol
03-16-2010, 08:13 AM
yup

Yves528
04-27-2010, 03:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sargis2178sbc:
I finally got 100% AC2 man that 99.29% was driving me nuts. you have to do all side missions,view points, treasures, races, beatup events, and then get sequences 12 & 13 with secret locations which gives u the templar lair, and then u gotta go online and go to uplay and and open up the Family crypt, in marios villa, which gives u the 100%!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But how can i look for the secret locations if i have finished the seguences?
Is it possible to replay them?

WarpSpeed10
04-27-2010, 07:54 PM
I haven't been able to find this; though, I haven't looked very hard. What benefits do you get from 100% sync in AC 1 and 2 other then the satisfaction of fully completing the game?

JohnConnor2012
04-27-2010, 08:15 PM
On PC at least, absolutely none. What about completist achievements on other platforms?

Six_Gun
04-27-2010, 11:01 PM
The 100% sync is easy, what's odd is that Villa Restore seems to be something that requires more than just restoring the villa (all feathers maybe?), because I see no other stat pertaining to 100% game completion. I was at 100% sync and 80% Restore, then purchased all weapons and am now at 95% restore. With around 58 feathers collected, I assume the 42 feathers remaining are the last 5%.