PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Kill achievement wont unlock please help!

SinJamos
04-08-2018, 10:18 PM
Hi there,

Hopefully I can get some answers or confirmation that this achievement is bugged for some people?

Mine is stuck at 98% and I have done headshots from nearly 200m away just to ensure I have the right distance. But no matter how many head shots I get over 150m this achievement wont unlock at all.

Any help would be appreciated or confirmation that this is not working as intended, I see a lot of people get it - even with LMGS.

osamaclees
04-09-2018, 03:31 AM
its not working properly, mine was stuck at 96% which is impossible as its one and done the only possible percentages can be 0% or 100%

i got it eventually in a chopper dusting a pick up truck, try that? the head is most of what you see when they in vehicles. im not sure but i have a feeling that vehicle weapons also dont penetrate panels same as guns when it comes to hitting the peggies inside, inwhich case you will mostly hit heads.
im sure when you fire from up high the game incorrectly counts distance as vertical height + horizontal distance rather than the hypotenuse line that the round would take which makes it easier if it is, when i got this the pick up was not that far away from me (at a guess would of been no more than 50m but i was rather high up easily 100m+ off the ground where the pick up was, going to a place up a hill in faiths region)

SinJamos
04-10-2018, 10:17 PM
Thanks for that, I decided to try a different angle, luckily in a story mission I could aim from below a hill at 200m rather than from up high, and look at that it worked! achievement unlocked.

It is certainly bugged so hopefully this feedback can be communicated back to the team to take a look at it.