PDA

View Full Version : UNFAIR Matchmaking!

Reprisalstick
04-08-2018, 11:45 AM
So most of the time i am playing against higher ability players and i am keep losing and losing and losing... Simple example my team are fighting 3 vs 2. I am fighting 1 v 1 and just about to win but then i see both of my team m8s killed by 1 player who now kills me from behind. It happens all the time.. I am winning 1 game and then losing 10 in a roll.. That is not fair and simply not fun.

Fk that sss**** man!

Playing_Mantis
04-08-2018, 12:09 PM
hes prob just the strongest player on their team. to balance it usually if one team has a low level..like maybe a friend or something then u might get put on a team of higher players to balance it out. just gear up and u will be fine soon enough. losing is the best way to learn in my opinion.

Toran80
04-08-2018, 12:41 PM
hes prob just the strongest player on their team. to balance it usually if one team has a low level..like maybe a friend or something then u might get put on a team of higher players to balance it out. just gear up and u will be fine soon enough. losing is the best way to learn in my opinion.

Gear up wont help. I am Rep 160 and have a couple of 180 gear sets. I get mega noob teammates almost each and every match.

It is absolutely no fun when you can not even play assasin class because you know your teammates will just be uselles. You see em fail, when they noob rush in 1vs3, they never react to pings and are only able to kill when they fight 2vs1 or push the revive button when you are comming to get them up (or even while they are getting revived). The best is when they tell you they are so good because they scored more points than you (with gang killing or npc hunting).

But worst thing is this mega failies do not use their brain at all. They hit your back, push you out of tactical positions and do not even get basics (like heal and 2x score zones are more important, or you first have to hold your home vp until you rush for the enemies vp in dominion).

The point is beeing aware of your, your teammates and your enemies position on the map or beeing a good teammate does not reward you with points.

RexXZ347
04-12-2018, 04:57 PM
So most of the time i am playing against higher ability players and i am keep losing and losing and losing... Simple example my team are fighting 3 vs 2. I am fighting 1 v 1 and just about to win but then i see both of my team m8s killed by 1 player who now kills me from behind. It happens all the time.. I am winning 1 game and then losing 10 in a roll.. That is not fair and simply not fun.

Fk that sss**** man!

i feel you man, there are many times where i'm fighting two or three enemies while my 3 teammates is ganking one character then seeing them all die. Being 1v4. It's so frustrating to have noob teammates who has 0-8 or 1-12 kill/death score. Then there will be this situation where in enemy players will know you are the best of them all and will just focus on killing you. Then when your teammate is low on health and then arrived helping them they just leave you to die. Matchmaking should be fixed.

xXIronwhiteboy2
04-12-2018, 06:12 PM
Yeah Im a rep 14 player and last two days I've been getting put in with entire teams of zero rep players, Been wrecking them regardless of who I use. I don't know if this is because vets aren't playing anymore, or a bunch of new people are getting the game, but there is definitly some imbalance

Helnekromancer
04-13-2018, 12:30 AM
Yeah Im a rep 14 player and last two days I've been getting put in with entire teams of zero rep players, Been wrecking them regardless of who I use. I don't know if this is because vets aren't playing anymore, or a bunch of new people are getting the game, but there is definitly some imbalance

Probably a little bit of both I've played since Alpha with 100+ hours and there's no reason to keep playing. They are not adding new characters so you are just playing with your mains into the same 1-3 premades you see every game.

Duel is a a staring contest,
Brawl isn't even a Brawl,
and Dominion (depending on your location) is run by the same premades crushing solo players both new and vet making them not wanting to play the game anymore.

I'm tired of getting match with people below rep 5 fighting against a team of rep 40+ Raiders/Lawbringers/Berzerker/Shaman. I can only 1v3 for so long on Valkyrie until they decide to blow me up. xD