PDA

View Full Version : FB+AEP V2.0

stubby
12-09-2005, 11:41 AM
I got a new system and was going through the labor intensive process of getting IL2 up to speed by installing all the discs and patches. Well, I decided to do some flying when I got to FB/AEP V2.0. WOW. I forgot how awesome that particular version was. The game played silky smooth and the AI - nasty. The AI were some serious hunters. I had played Pacific Fighters so long that I forgot how righteous the expansion pack was. I believe I'll start a whole new DCG campaign using this version. If anybody forgot how killer that version was and you have the unfortunate need to totally reinstall PF - give it a go. You won't be disappointed.

stubby
12-09-2005, 11:41 AM
I got a new system and was going through the labor intensive process of getting IL2 up to speed by installing all the discs and patches. Well, I decided to do some flying when I got to FB/AEP V2.0. WOW. I forgot how awesome that particular version was. The game played silky smooth and the AI - nasty. The AI were some serious hunters. I had played Pacific Fighters so long that I forgot how righteous the expansion pack was. I believe I'll start a whole new DCG campaign using this version. If anybody forgot how killer that version was and you have the unfortunate need to totally reinstall PF - give it a go. You won't be disappointed.