PDA

View Full Version : Connection

Soccerpro_33
04-06-2018, 07:52 PM
Just dance 2018 connection is down. It wouldnít let me connect to Ubisoft. I donít know if thatís the reason I donít have access to unlimited anymore but if so please fix it. Also bring back my unlimited access. 12 months subscription to only get it taken in a month. Please fix my issues and the connection issues thank you

Weasels415
04-10-2018, 02:26 AM
Just dance 2018 connection is down. It wouldnít let me connect to Ubisoft. I donít know if thatís the reason I donít have access to unlimited anymore but if so please fix it. Also bring back my unlimited access. 12 months subscription to only get it taken in a month. Please fix my issues and the connection issues thank you

Starting to feel ripped off by Ubisoft and Playstation... I was about to drop more money on far cry, but now i'm running from anything Ubisoft makes. Good luck getting customer support... We've been trying for days.

magicmania
05-05-2018, 01:23 AM
this week the app was crashing at the connextion. so i deleted the app and reinstalled it. it worked fine, so i tought all was well. but tonight a new problem arises.
It tells me that i need the latest app version. So the only thing i can do is to delete it again, and reinstalled it. but stil don't work. the updated version is may the 2nd. so it is the same version. is it that my apple tv 4 is too old for that version of the game, even thought it was working fine this morning.....HELP

ubi--unicorn
05-13-2018, 08:35 PM
Hi guys, sorry about the delay. I am moving this to the correct forum. Are you still experiencing this issue?

guest-Rb2asK7Y
05-17-2018, 12:54 AM
Hey, I'm still having the problem with the just dance now. what do I do besides going to support they not helpful