PDA

View Full Version : Bug at the Black Vault

jmaesano
06-21-2006, 09:31 PM
Hi guys, I talked to the sorcerer on the elevator and he asked me to get the statue... I then walk to the archive room, the one with the huge statue and telephone.

What happens is: when I get close to the statue to talk to that man, Ann never talks... The cursor is the TALK one, but nothing happens... If I try to look the statues ring, the man tells me to leave it alone... but clicking on him never works....

I then went up on the elevator, etc, but nothing else happens... im guessing I need to get rid of this guy to procede with the game, right?

Anyone ever saw this happen?

jmaesano
06-21-2006, 09:31 PM
Hi guys, I talked to the sorcerer on the elevator and he asked me to get the statue... I then walk to the archive room, the one with the huge statue and telephone.

What happens is: when I get close to the statue to talk to that man, Ann never talks... The cursor is the TALK one, but nothing happens... If I try to look the statues ring, the man tells me to leave it alone... but clicking on him never works....

I then went up on the elevator, etc, but nothing else happens... im guessing I need to get rid of this guy to procede with the game, right?

Anyone ever saw this happen?

theventure
06-28-2006, 10:46 AM
hi jmaesano,
its a bug but try to leave the room and enter it again. if nothing hapens try to retry from the last save.
yes, you are right you must get rid of this guy in order to procede. try useing the telephone in the nearby. look at the paper, then exit the screen. then you will procede.

hope i helped! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif
bye, theventure