PDA

View Full Version : Which Gauge is which on Japanese planes?

signalnorth
09-21-2005, 09:54 AM
Can anyone direct me to a guide of J** plane cockpits? i.e Which gauge is which etc. Thanks

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">A legitimate question of course.. but try to keep in mind that we have many members here who are Japanese.. some are Japanese Americans... most of them are offended by the term J** so please refrain from using it here. If you don't want to type out Japanese then use IJN (Imperial Japanese Navy) or IJA (Imperial Japanese Army) but don't use the other term. Thanks for your cooperation.</span>

signalnorth
09-21-2005, 09:54 AM
Can anyone direct me to a guide of J** plane cockpits? i.e Which gauge is which etc. Thanks

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">A legitimate question of course.. but try to keep in mind that we have many members here who are Japanese.. some are Japanese Americans... most of them are offended by the term J** so please refrain from using it here. If you don't want to type out Japanese then use IJN (Imperial Japanese Navy) or IJA (Imperial Japanese Army) but don't use the other term. Thanks for your cooperation.</span>

RAF74_Poker
09-21-2005, 09:57 AM
http://free-st.htnet.hr/dvd/

signalnorth
09-21-2005, 12:00 PM
Thank you

foxyboy1964
09-21-2005, 12:09 PM
Yep, great link RAF74...cheers.