PDA

View Full Version : "Well Done" Live Event Not Progressing

thebiglitkowski
04-04-2018, 04:03 AM
I've tried incendiary arrows, shotguns, rockets, grenades, and even luring animals towards explosive barrels/through fire. Beyond roughly 50 "Fire/Incendiary" kills and still no progression towards rewards being tracked. Kinda perturbed. Anyone else having this issue?

OinkingWalrus
04-04-2018, 08:06 AM
I'm having the same issue even when getting kills with the repair torch.

mistados
04-04-2018, 02:06 PM
I think it only counts with certain animals. I tried with a moose and a mountain lion and it worked, then I tried with cows and it didn’t work.

Ubi-Bandicoot
04-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Hey.

Can you let us know what animals you were trying to kill and if you have opted in to the event through the menu to make sure your kills are being recorded for the challenge.

v3locity4x
04-04-2018, 10:20 PM
Cows, bulls, and hares aren't working for me so far, bears cougars and sheep do work so far.

I don't know if this challenge not progressing on certain animals is intentional or not but the challenge is very clear about how you need to kill the animals and not clear on which animals to kill so maybe a more thorough explanation should be included(and if its a bug more play-testing...) for future challenges.

thebiglitkowski
04-04-2018, 11:04 PM
Yes, I opted into the event. I only tried on bulls and cows though, so maybe that's the issue. It'll be absolutely stupid if I find that killing bulls with fire doesn't count, since they're literally the only animal featured on the event page. Nice consistency, Ubisoft.

jfk3587
04-05-2018, 12:44 AM
The only thing I've got to count are moose and bison

Capnbludd
04-05-2018, 02:16 AM
Same problem here, i have 2 kills registered and cant get any more. The challenges section has 2 entries, 1 shows I collected the group prize and the other shows 2 kills towards the personals. I've shot every kind of animal but nothing registers.

gaj26
04-05-2018, 03:42 AM
I have registered for the event, checked I am registered, double checked, etc.

I have killed a bear with an incendiary shotgun round. No credit. Killed a bison with a grass fire. No credit. Killed a deer, bison, wolf, bear with incendiary arrow. No credit.

I'm stuck at 0 credits, and it doesn't matter what I do, I never get credit for any of the kills, with fire.

mistados
04-05-2018, 03:59 AM
I think the best thing to do is, when you find an animal that counts towards your progression, just stick with that particular animal. It will take longer and might even be a bit boring, but at least you’ll know your kills are counting towards your progression. Not really a great start to live events!

Ubi-Bandicoot
04-05-2018, 11:45 AM
I can confirm that cows definitely do count for the challenge, can anyone show me some footage of some animals dying by fire and then the tracker not going up? I've just tested it here and it seems to be working fine.

mistados
04-05-2018, 05:18 PM
I can confirm that cows definitely do count for the challenge, can anyone show me some footage of some animals dying by fire and then the tracker not going up? I've just tested it here and it seems to be working fine.

What about glitched cows?

I’m tried killing the cows from my glitched testy festy mission and they didn’t count towards my progression.

So only unglitched animals count?

Loofahdog
04-05-2018, 08:17 PM

Might have counted for you but I've tried every animal and people using every type of lighting device (torch, arrows, shooting gas cans & incendiary rounds) in the game and I'm still stuck at zero. I even let the refresh screen sit for 30 minutes and still nothing.

Loofahdog
04-05-2018, 10:02 PM
I did finally manage to get this, NOT in single player mode though. I found an Arcade Journey map with lots of animals and used the 40mm Incendiary rounds.

mistados
04-06-2018, 06:07 AM
Seems a lot of hassle just for the flamethrower from FC 3 and 4 with a different skin slapped on

Hartshorn2
04-06-2018, 06:12 AM
I've killed every animal possible with a multitude of different fire elements. I've killed them in the main campaign and in arcade missions. I have murdered countless animals and have not recieved any progression on the mission. I can't for the life of me figure out why I'm not getting credit for this genocide by fire.

Loofahdog
04-06-2018, 05:07 PM
After I was having trouble but finally got it, my buddy was having the same issue. He did it by searching for "Well Done" in the Arcade, I guess someone created a map just for this. No enemies, nothing but pigs and sheep.

mistados
04-07-2018, 03:23 PM
After I was having trouble but finally got it, my buddy was having the same issue. He did it by searching for "Well Done" in the Arcade, I guess someone created a map just for this. No enemies, nothing but pigs and sheep.

Thanks, found the map you mentioned and got the event completed. I now have the flamethrower from FC3 ��

SreamingToast9
04-10-2018, 03:43 PM
I know the event is now over, but I have a video of the well done event not progressing for me while the event was still on. I tried the arcade maps and single player with the flame arrow, incendiary shotgun rounds, and the grenade launcher incendiary rounds, field on fire, repair tool, and an on fire animal catching another on fire. I tried these on dairy cows, bulls, sheep, goats, bison, hawks, skunks, wolfs, cougar, moose, bears, and turkey. No luck in progressing. Also I accepted the challenge after the community had finished the group challenge and didn't get the reward. Not sure if that's intended or not.