04-02-2018, 01:37 PM
Please fix this!

HazelrahFirefly
04-02-2018, 02:46 PM
Vid? We all know you're trolling.

Vakris_One
04-02-2018, 03:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/8KTtscB.jpg?fb

The AFK timer is around 30 to 40 seconds, no execution lasts for that long. April fool's day was yesterday dude :)

FredEx919
04-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Please fix this!

Can you clarify? The AFK timer wouldn't kick in that fast, but maybe you're referring to something else?

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
04-02-2018, 04:17 PM
Please fix this!

No you didnt.

Ianoneshot
04-02-2018, 11:02 PM
Y'all think im lying? Look, April fools was YESTERDAY. Also I have no video. I don't just record off-hand that would take up storage space. Okay, so I was doing Gut Punch Neck Breaker on a dude and my guy just stood there for 1 second after my execution (which happens on occasion). Than BAM! A kick (with a 10-minute timer as well).

Devils-_-legacy
04-02-2018, 11:26 PM
I think your lying

King_of_games-SP
04-03-2018, 01:23 AM
Yeah no execution takes nearly long enough to come close to the afk timer. That being said the afk timer is a bit ridiculous, specifically with vs ai matches. I understand quickly removing players who have stepped away during pvp matches but obviously if im playing vs ai im probably just tryin to chill out while i play your game and i should have the ability to step away and go take a crap or answer an unexpected phone call without being blocked out of your game for 10 minutes.
On the other hand if i wasnt blocked out for an entire 10 minutes i would have little to no problem with the current afk timer. Its really frustrating when i get just a tiny bit too relaxed and your game suddenly becomes really unappealing to waste that much time for.
At least it gives me a good excuse to jump into my backlog of games i havent finished but its far too discouraging to know its not what i originally wanted to do, cuz i do love playing for honor, but if i want to play the game and not be laser focused the entire time i should be able to go into pvai and not be punished for jumping up to feed my dog or some such bs.

ArchDukeInstinct
04-03-2018, 04:28 AM
10/10

Outstanding

EvoX.
04-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Same thing happened to me. I did a greeting emote to my opponent and I got kicked for inactivity at the end of the animation. A friend told me he let go of W once and he got kicked as well.

Nice timer, Ubisoft.

Hormly
04-03-2018, 06:06 AM
I sneazed and when my eyes opened i was banned