PDA

View Full Version : Mission Progress Blocked (Multiple Missions)

Garrett6487
04-02-2018, 04:43 AM
Prairie Oyster Harvest:
I completed all objectives to the mission yet it won't finish or give me the rewards. I got to the end of the mission with the slingshot. I did not hit all of the targets so I reloaded to last checkpoint. After this the mission glitched out and the time of day changed and the entire festival disappeared. Whenever I track the mission every objective has a check mark but nothing completes.

Jacob's Region:
I have a full resistance meter in Jacob's region yet I have never had an encounter with him. I have not met up with the whitetail militia for some reason and I sincerely haven't even seen Jacob. I can't progress any further in the region and I don't have a clue what to do.

So far I've fast traveled around, restarted my game, restarted my Xbox, and cleared the cache on my Xbox but none of the methods have worked. The amount of glitches that are building up are starting to become intolerable. I'm at a loss here.

Ubi-Baron
04-02-2018, 12:33 PM
Hello Garrett6487,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

We are aware of the issue with Prairie Oyster Harvest, we are looking into this issue.

For Jacob's region, have you encountered him at all or had the other events triggered by the resistance meter? Have you completed the other two region? Do you have any friends with the game? If so can you try joining one of their games in Co-Op and then back out to load your game again? This can sometimes help get around some of these triggers.

Thank you

Garrett6487
04-02-2018, 02:42 PM
I haven't encountered him at all and have had no events triggered with the resistance meter. I comleted John's region. I joined my friend's game, backed out, and joined back into my session but this unfortunately did no trigger anything. Prior to completing the first benchmark of Jacob's region I helped a friend complete the first encounter with jacob. Could this have prevented my world from triggering any events for jacob?