PDA

View Full Version : So many bugs

AnnualHercules3
04-01-2018, 11:54 AM
First off I would like to say that for some reason (On Xbox) when in my friends coop game I don't receive the Resistance Points, Which is not only annoying because you can't unlock any new gear without these point but also because I have to play it on my own story. I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem or if this is just a part of the game, if not is there anyway to fix it? So I decided to go ahead and put the extra hours into replaying the story that me and my friend already did together in my own solo story. Then I came upon another problem, I had gotten all the points I needed to kill John Seed and his audio clip played about him being in Falls End so I travelled there and the whole town was not only completely empty but John wasn't there to allow me to progress. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is there anyway to fix this?

Assassin_35222
04-01-2018, 12:11 PM
1. This is as designed for the games purpose, your world is different than anyone elses. you are a guest in their world and nothing else. You can gain money and perk points towards your charcter and nothing else. (no progression in main, side missions or even collectibles)
2. John Seed is in the Church at Falls end, walk up to the doors to trigger the event.

Hope this helps

AnnualHercules3
04-01-2018, 09:22 PM
Thank you for the clarification on the coop side of things but with John Seed he isn't there at all the town is completely empty and so is the church, there are no doors to walk through

Edit: If you just restart the game enough times that fixes it