PDA

View Full Version : Only You Mission Bug

JViviers
04-01-2018, 10:26 AM
I died while trying to destroy the beacons and respawned back inside the bunker with the bunker door closed and not able to exit. I tried reloading from last checkpoint and exit and restarting the game. Each time I respawn back inside the bunker with the door closed and not able to exit to destroy the 6 beacons.

ubi--unicorn
04-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Hey JViviers, we are aware of this issue and are investigating.

SethFrimost
04-02-2018, 02:28 PM
we have the same issue.
UBI? Exists a commando o console to open?

Sonisf
04-02-2018, 03:12 PM
After 3 hours of trying, I actually managed to beat that exact bug on PC.

I turned uPlay offline, then went to the savefilefolder and made a backup copy. Then I deleted both files (They are named '1' and '2'). After that i started the game, wnt through the now unskippable introsequence and quitted the game, when the main menu showed up. After that i deleted the newly created files in the savefilefolder again.
Then i copied the '2'-file from the backup folder back into the savefilefolder.

Now when i started the game again, the cutscene at the bunkerdoor triggered correctly. I have no clue why that worked, but it did for me.

D3rDom3
04-02-2018, 08:14 PM
Please fix that i cant play the game any more i cant get out of the bunker

ubi--unicorn
04-02-2018, 08:21 PM
Hey guys, just an update, we're requesting more information. Please create a ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/New) with your save file (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000034217/Save-file-location-of-Far-Cry-5-FC5) if possible. Thanks!

tulaakerlund
04-04-2018, 09:29 AM
Is there any fix to this yet? It's quite a big problem when we can't finish the storyline. I just mailed a ticket, without any savefile thou.

Cephsus
04-07-2018, 09:03 PM
Well im stuck aswell. Cant exit the bunker after reloading.

D3rDom3
04-09-2018, 09:14 PM
Please fix it i cant play!! Im waiting for 7 days

PhelanKeller
04-10-2018, 03:16 AM
Im having the same issue. Support ticket sent.

JViviers
04-10-2018, 05:56 AM
Please fix or provide a work around. I have logged a case and still not able to progress with the game

landoc33
04-10-2018, 03:41 PM
Ubisoft, can we get an update on this issue, please? You're telling us to submit tickets with our save files and the system doesn't even accept the save file type. This brand new game is literally unplayable for us.

godofwar32011
04-11-2018, 09:47 AM
I have the same problem I can’t go outside the bunker god damn it

ubi--unicorn
04-11-2018, 10:11 PM
If you can't upload your save, it's fine! Please create a ticket regardless because we are collecting information.

theoldive
04-14-2018, 09:43 AM
It is hilarious. Paid for AAA title and cannot even finish it because of gamebreaking bug and there is no reaction form the developers site. I`ve sent a ticket 2 days ago nobody even cared to answer me with at least assurance that this is being looked at. Wasted 19 hours of my life only to delete this game at 80% story progress.

landoc33
04-14-2018, 09:53 AM
It is hilarious. Paid for AAA title and cannot even finish it because of gamebreaking bug and there is no reaction form the developers site. I`ve sent a ticket 2 days ago nobody even cared to answer me with at least assurance that this is being looked at. Wasted 19 hours of my life only to delete this game at 80% story progress.

Yeah, Ubisoft, I'm done waiting. I get bugs exist and we need to wait for patches etc, etc... But this is a AAA game that's been in development for years, and it's mind boggling this huge bug was overlooked. I pre-ordered like an idiot, and I've literally paid for a game that I can't finish.

I surely hope you'll give me a refund at this point. I don't like the idea of starting the game over or waiting weeks longer for a fix to a game I've paid for.

And you huge publishers/developers wonder why people hate DRM and pirate your games. It's because people like us who pay for them get screwed with this crap.

Stockiller
04-16-2018, 02:03 AM
Got stuck inside the bunker in the mission Only You. A simple fix for this, let the bunker doors always open but with nothing inside. Simple!
Or put an option to leave all missions or to start it ALL over again, not just the last checkpoint.

landoc33
04-16-2018, 06:02 PM
Ubisoft - When will this be fixed? You've been working on it for longer than we all hoped, which is starting to make me think it's a bigger problem than just a spawn point, which means our games are likely effed. Tell me I'm wrong, or at least when you think this will be fixed.

kronkiel
04-18-2018, 05:28 PM
Hi all! The same issue happened for me, I've created a ticket with save files attached.

I managed to work around this issue.
I'm not going to post any links, but if you bother to google it, you can find programs called "trainers" that allow you to teleport your character out of the bunker.

Now, I rarely post on the internet, so I take the chance to inform that this is the most bugged game I have ever played in my whole life. The number of times I fell under textures, got stuck, got magically instantly killed, etc. is just unacceptable (to make it clear, all that happened before I used any trainers). And there are at least 3 different serious bugs that seem to happen commonly for all players now:
- this bug (bunker)
- the never-ending credits bug
- always night bug
The support is terrible. No information on when is this going to be fixed, no patch date, bogus prioritization of issues.

frekie
04-22-2018, 09:43 AM
Tried this too, but to no avail!!!!:nonchalance:

frekie
04-22-2018, 09:46 AM
Since March already busy investigating??? Please sort it out soonest.

ubi--unicorn
04-23-2018, 08:58 PM
UPDATE: this should be fixed in an upcoming patch.

garguita72
04-29-2018, 02:49 PM
Still stuck inside the bunker, when will this bug be fixed??

Geryboy666
04-30-2018, 03:08 AM
Hi,

have the very same bug, getting spawned inside the bunker.

I just went down the stairs in between the door and the 1st step of the stairs.

Suicide by remote bomb did the trick for me and spawned me outside the bunker afterwards.

I think the place in which you suicede is important, the same room with the stairs and the closed bunker doors, but not directly on the stairs.

Hope this helps.

ubi--unicorn
05-01-2018, 10:23 PM
If this is still occurring after the latest patch, please let us know by either posting or creating a ticket. (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/New)

NotLogix
05-04-2018, 03:22 AM
I have max resistance points for Jacob's region and I cannot trigger "Only You" mission. I killed lots of PEGis in hopes of being caught by Jacob's hunters. No such luck. This bug is also happening for me with Faith's boss fight mission. All of my main missions and a majority of mybside quests have been completed.

srekko304
05-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Doesn't matter where I suicide in the bunker I still spawn in the locked bunker and can not exit.

JViviers
05-07-2018, 06:17 AM
This is still an issue after Far Cry 5 Update Version 1.05 Patch applied. I really disappointed that I still not able to play after waiting serveral weeks for a resolution

ubi--unicorn
05-07-2018, 08:19 PM
Can you guys try clearing the cache on the Xbox? To do this, unplug the Xbox for two minutes. If that doesn't help, please create a ticket. (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/New)

Roxx83
05-08-2018, 03:41 PM
I'm really skeptical to buy this game after hearing all these game breaking bugs. My question is, does the latest patch prevent this and other bugs from happening before the missions are encountered? Seems that the players already stuck in the bunker are screwed. Really want to buy this game, but afraid too lol

ubi--unicorn
05-08-2018, 07:48 PM
Roxx83, it should be fixed.

Roxx83
05-09-2018, 06:56 PM
I dont know, I mean everyone that has already encountered this bug is still stuck. Unless the patch prevents it from happening the first time around. Going to take a chance and pick up this game. I hope its ok

srekko304
05-17-2018, 06:09 AM
It's still not fixed for me.
Playing on pc, I´m still stuck, what can I do ?

UbiMorning
05-19-2018, 12:51 AM
Hey there! Please make sure you have the latest update installed. You may also want to try verifying your game files (Depending if you purchased the game through Steam (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335) or Uplay (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000019000/Install-Uninstall-Verify-A-Game-in-Uplay/)).
If you are still stuck in this mission, please make a ticket (http://www.support.ubi.com) with your msinfo and dxdiag files attached (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/Details/kA030000000emSbCAI?name=how-to-submit-dxdiag-and-msinfo-files). Please also include any screenshots or videos you may have of the issue as well. Thanks in advanced!

A-Rog
07-21-2018, 03:07 AM
Still getting this bug on version 1.08. Finished the cutscene and spawn in bunker with no open doors and no way to progress the story.

UbiGabrinth
07-22-2018, 07:00 AM
Could you provide video of this so we can report that this is still happening to some players?

sa1ty_potato
07-25-2018, 04:30 PM
So you have been working on this issue since April and its still not fixed? Not excited that I bought the game to sit in a bunker and wait 3 months.

Roxx83
08-03-2018, 04:53 PM
I’ve been holding off buying this game since release because I’ve all the bugs I’ve seen in this forum. I would like to finally pick this game up today for the Xbox One X, but don’t think I will not after seeing this bunker problem is still an issue. Don’t want to take a chance that I will run into this as well. That’s a horrible game breaking bug.

ghettochicken
08-11-2018, 09:44 PM
I got stuck in bunker in June and I'm still stuck (8-11-2018). Ubisoft told me to start over. Don't buy it.

Roxx83
08-11-2018, 09:54 PM
Too late, already bought it. I really hope I don’t run into this issue. That’s completely unacceptable. Game is great so far. I do have a very strange bug I ran into tho. With HDR enabled, I get a bright split second white flash when the game is booting up and right when my character dies. It’s bizzare. I tried it on another HDR tv and it happened on that as well. Seems like Ubisoft needs to gettheir act together.

DaddyButTemplar
09-01-2018, 07:12 PM
September this is still happening.

Even streamed it lol. Ubisoft never fixes anythign ever, they just claim too, look at siege and oepration health, that was basically just a holiday.

Prof.Wickk
09-23-2018, 11:01 AM
Ja der Bug ist wohl noch allgegenwärtig, nach 35 Spielststunden kann ich von neuem beginnen wozu ich keine Lust habe.
Wenn UBI hier mal ein vernünftiges abspeichern und laden der Spielstände intigriert hätte wäre alles einfacher.
Man kann leider nicht einen Speicherpunkt vor der Mission wählen und muss das ganze Spiel neu anfangen.
Eine Lösung habe ich auch nicht gefunden oder gibts da eine?