PDA

View Full Version : Problem with "Credits" after completing a game

FirstBroGamer
04-01-2018, 01:10 AM
I should be able to play after completing the final mission, but unfortenely everytime I want to continue, It plays "Credits" a few seconds after launching a game. I can always go to the pause menu and try to load a save or stop the quest, but it doesn't work. I can also teleport to a different place, but it ends with the same situation. It's like the game shows that I have already finished it, but in the same time it launches a game save right before the end of (I don't know how to precise that). Please, I need help with this. I don't want to play the entire game again. .

Ubi-Baron
04-01-2018, 10:09 AM
Hello FirstBroGamer,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

We are aware of this issue and it's currently being looked into by the team.

Thank you

FirstBroGamer
04-01-2018, 11:16 AM
Thank you for responding to my thread. I decided to create a new game. That's a pity that the Ubi-Club and Xbox didn't even give me an achievment for it, but at least I think that completing Far Cry twice is traditional now for me. But I still want to make sure that I won't have this issue again aswell as the other players. I'm just afraid that I am gonna have the same problem after completing this game for the second time.

At the end I skipped credits and then main menu showed up. I wanted to continue, but It launched an autosave right before the ending, so I completed this again in the same way. Then, everytime I wanted to play, It was launching an autosave right after completing the last mission, but in the same time, few seconds later, lyrics showed up and moved me to menu again.