PDA

View Full Version : Careful Ubisoft

Sneakly20
03-31-2018, 04:28 PM
I love this game to death. Itís been by far one of my favorite to play but itís been increasingly harder to enjoy it. Itís moreover just the slow pace of everything and how the game is right now. Iím not going to point anything specific since people are doing it anyway. My point is Ubisoft, your great game which is was a masterpiece of thought has been burning since release.

Look at the forums! The Reddit and the general community! Thereís a ton of support but how many people who donít voice themselves on these forums are still playing let alone those that do let their voices be heard but get simple replies that get constructively nowhere! I understand that this stuff isnít easy but even saying something is moving slow or giving us something to look forward to will help. Your community is mostly unhappy with this state of the game. Most. Of. Your. Players. Are not happy with how this game has progressed or how issues that have or are still persistent are handled.

This is something I feel like the players of For Honor deal with. Empty hopes and having to play this game is more like a chore sometimes. I said I wasnít gonna be specific but Iíll use this one example to close myself out.

When the community outcry of feats in 4v4 ( which is a mess anyway) first started a long time ago it has only been recently adressed. The problem was two ways this issue was handled. It was not addressed until recently so time for one didnít help and two was the actual response. Most of your players agree that feats are ridiculous. Most of your player base! Your response was that it wasnít on the top of the list or a high priority. I understand you have reworks coming but they wonít mean a thing if you get bombed out anyway. Or even you get cornered with fire from a raider. Youíre most likely dead but his teammates will run through the flames and hit you with everything they can because they barely take damage.

Thatís my rant. I apologize for the wall of text but somethings have to been addressed. I love this game and will still play it but for how much longer I donít know. Iíve been here for a long time and so have many of your loyal players are simply fed up. You are on thin ice Ubisoft. Whether or not this post is taken seriously or simply lost to the thread forest that much is true. You are slowly walking on thin ice and itís been cracking under you for awhile.

NHLGoldenKnight
03-31-2018, 07:11 PM
I actually like the feats because they bring variety of funny ways to die in this game, however I agree that something should be changed. IMO, feats should cause same damage to your team as well as your opponents. Basically it needs friendly fire buff to 100%. Also, for some feats such as arrows, it would be cool if heroes carrying shields could stop arrows if they raise their shields. Heroes such as Conq or Warlord. I tried that once but it didn't worked. :D

Arekonator
03-31-2018, 08:24 PM
Basically it needs friendly fire buff to 100%.
Just no.

Sneakly20
04-01-2018, 04:08 PM
Just no.

I believe it would be beneficial to have them take significant damage. It should not kill them outright because of griefing and such. But feats like that should do enough damage to tell the friendly team that it is a horrible idea. Like if allies are at lowish health it WILL Iíll them. That kind of thing. But I agree feats shouldnít have 100% friendly fire

Arekonator
04-01-2018, 06:06 PM
While i agree that feats in general could use some toning down, increasing the ammount of friendly fire is just not the right way of doing it. I guarantee you it will bring more problems than it will solve.

UbiInsulin
04-01-2018, 07:45 PM
I understand that this stuff isn’t easy but even saying something is moving slow or giving us something to look forward to will help.

Here's the relevant timestamp of the Warrior's Den VOD: https://youtu.be/6IOuMUseEl0?t=4204 . Damien & Eric did say feat balancing will probably be coming after reworks unless there's a "big exploit or something," but it is something that's on their radar for sure. Just not in the short-term. At this stage I don't think he can give more specific information than that, but I thought it was a fairly clear answer on the expected timeline.

Still, I will definitely let the team know that you consider it a pressing issue.

Ulrichvonbek111
04-01-2018, 07:58 PM
It's now a toxic circus for spam merchants that deliver headaches to whoever's left playing this mere shadow of what was once a good game..You thought you could fix it,,well no.
The solutions got worse every time,,same as the content that gave birth to the toxicity.
Scunnered with the excuses and lack of honesty.
You choose a Faction then your build begins..though the Faction War us broken do if you didn't choose a certain Faction then boom suck it.
Welcome to the Farcical War.