PDA

View Full Version : Error: Snowshoe-BF7A5F3B not getting silver bars

o0 WILKY 0o
03-31-2018, 07:23 AM
Error: Snowshoe-BF7A5F3B​ is the code that farcry 5 gave me when I purchased silver bar pack. I have remove my Xbox account and redownloaded. I have hard reset my Xbox. I have reset my router. I deleted farcry game and reinstalled. Nothing. Now I made the 1st purchase on 3/27 I got a email confirmation for payment for item but no item added to game. Next on the 3/29 I tried buying packs on gears of war 4 and they took the money but no packs. Now today I try buy another silver bar pack on farcry 5 and again takes the money but no item added to the game. So I have like 5 purchases with nothing adding to games. What can I do to fix this?It's been 3 days.

Ubi-Baron
03-31-2018, 09:33 AM
Hello o0 WILKY 0o,

Thank you for contacting us.

In regards to the Silver Bar purchases, if you haven't already, we'd ask you to please speak with the Support Team through the Support Site here (support.ubi.com)

They should be able to look into this and provide you with assistance.

Thank you

o0 WILKY 0o
03-31-2018, 01:23 PM
I did that all ready, 2days agao. I haven't gotten a answer.

Ubi-Baron
03-31-2018, 04:38 PM
We aim to respond to cases within 48 hours, but this is likely to be extended at the moment.

You may be better to use Live Chat or Call, as this will provide a quicker answer.

Thank you

RaynMain
04-03-2018, 07:43 AM
Same thing for me. Apparently itís happening to A LOT of people on Xbox One X. Canít access arcade, silver bars, or co-op at all. None of the bars I purchased are showing up anymore (they did initially).