PDA

View Full Version : Been playing a year and still don't know what ppl are saying in game.

MumfordDaHound
03-31-2018, 01:26 AM
For example, 3 sorrys! In a row, what's it mean? You say good game or fight and then you get spams.

Tirik22x
03-31-2018, 04:19 AM
For example, 3 sorrys! In a row, what's it mean? You say good game or fight and then you get spams.

If someone spams 3 “Sorry’s” in a row, they’re calling you “sorry”. Like you’re a sorry excuse for a player... basically.

Usually done after someone feels they’ve been ganked, or ledged, or they think of some other reason that they’re actually better than you, but lost.

HazelrahFirefly
03-31-2018, 01:36 PM
If someone spams 3 “Sorry’s” in a row, they’re calling you “sorry”. Like you’re a sorry excuse for a player... basically.

Usually done after someone feels they’ve been ganked, or ledged, or they think of some other reason that they’re actually better than you, but lost.

Or the opposite. When they crush you or even just win a fight they spam sorry as if to say that they're sorry for kicking your *** so easily.

Tirik22x
03-31-2018, 02:02 PM
Or the opposite. When they crush you or even just win a fight they spam sorry as if to say that they're sorry for kicking your *** so easily.

Same difference...

MumfordDaHound
03-31-2018, 05:24 PM
So whatever is in their mind

NHLGoldenKnight
03-31-2018, 07:04 PM
Most irritating one is when they spam Woa (or was it Wao??) after they get killed although they are the ones who are kicking ur *** most of the time. For instance, guy kills me 5 or 6 times in a row by bringing his friend with him (2 on 1) but when we faced 1v1, I won although barley to be honest. Now, he starts spamming Woa messages and even sends mi text to tell me that I suck. Lol

That is worst thing about this game. Too many try hards around, too much salt (from both sides ) and too little actual passion about the game and melee combat in general. Sometimes I have a feeling that majority playerbase simply play this game for competitive reasons and not for being into genre of this game at all.