PDA

View Full Version : Character Balance Test

RexXZ347
03-30-2018, 02:54 PM
So I tried to play against level 3 bots on all of the character because I know bots have constant play skills. I recorded how many win/loss ratio I had in all of the characters and the records shows that PK, berserker and shaman/kensei are the character i have the most deaths. Shaman and kensei have the same deaths recorded. PK having most of deaths because of light spam and bleed. Berserker 2nd but close to being first is because of outrageously many fast soft feints and mix ups plus unblockable, enemy having reflex guard, and most of all, hyper armor. Shaman and kensei on the same position as third because of several mix ups and very fast dodge attack, fast lights, very good damage and range for kensei. shaman on the other hand have feintable unblockable side dodge, fast leap attacks and good bite damage. I just wanted to hear other peoples thoughts and maybe also try what i did.

Halvtand
03-30-2018, 03:10 PM
This would be interesting if we actually had some numbers to work with. As it stands right now we can't really say more than "Oh, really? Fascinating". Besides that, this is all based on an experiment with a huge flaw, your own human ability to play and/or face the different heroes. While the bots may have a consistent skill, you as a human do not.
Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not saying that you're wrong, but we can't really do much with the evidence you've collected, it doesn't really mean anything.

RexXZ347
03-31-2018, 03:04 AM
This would be interesting if we actually had some numbers to work with. As it stands right now we can't really say more than "Oh, really? Fascinating". Besides that, this is all based on an experiment with a huge flaw, your own human ability to play and/or face the different heroes. While the bots may have a consistent skill, you as a human do not.
Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not saying that you're wrong, but we can't really do much with the evidence you've collected, it doesn't really mean anything.

yup, i do understand that my skills is different at times but to make it clear i used my 2 characters (aramusha and centurion) each fighting all the characters and both almost have the same result but the top 3 are with the most deaths are the same. And that's why i would ask other people to do the experiment if it yeilds same result. I also tried certain combos and moves on how will bots on each character responds. I've noticed that berserker and kensei once done a successful side dodge attack will do combos that will feint their unblockable into certain moves. Maybe that's the kit they have been reworked on.

NHLGoldenKnight
03-31-2018, 10:49 AM
It would be interesting to test bots fighting each other to see which one is the best, but I am not sure that is possible. :d