PDA

View Full Version : The Spark Achievement

PENGUIN9NER
03-30-2018, 07:57 AM
(Complete the game intro by liberating Dutch’s island).

This achievement hasn't unlocked for me neither has the Ubisoft club reward unlocked and I have completed everything on the island and I'm pretty far through the game so starting a new save is a no go, Is there any workaround or fix?

GeneraISoIo
03-30-2018, 02:29 PM
Just saw this, I too am having issues with achievements unlocking. Hopefully there is a fix.

Ubi-Bandicoot
04-06-2018, 02:11 PM
Hey,

We're currently looking into this, if you could answer the following questions that would be really useful:

- Have you tried rebooting the title? Sometimes the achievements can be delayed, so make sure to check out the troubleshooting here: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-achievements-challenges
- Are there any specific (unusual) actions you performed during the campaign intro?

Can we get a screenshot showing you've got past the first island with your Gamertag showing too? Thanks!

fascistfish
04-07-2018, 12:34 AM
I am having a similar issue. I completed the intro and fixed the radio tower. I got the pop up on my xbox, but when I go to my full list of achievements on the console, or xbox.com and it doesn't show the game as being played at all. When I open the blade on the xbox it shows as completed and unlocked. It shows unlocked on club ubisoft also.
I also think this has hung up the rest of my achievements, I went back to play some FC4 and none of the things I was completing were unlocking achievements or showing progress on the xbox.

Ubi-Baron
04-07-2018, 09:59 AM
Thank you for providing that information, fascistfish

Is it possible to try a non Ubisoft game, just to see if the Achievements don't pop their either?