PDA

View Full Version : This game is going on the shelf for a while

ChampionRuby50g
03-29-2018, 11:52 PM
Iím going to use this thread to highlight the major things that have pushed me away finally.

Iím going to start with something I think is pretty major, when I was reading the Reddit recap.

Q: Can you fix feats?
A: Feat balancing isn't really seen as a high priority right now. It's on our radar, but it won't be happening until reworks are checked out.

Why not? The feats have been pushing people away from your game for a long time now, and you can clearly tell thatís the case with the amount of threads that have been brought up in these forums. But Pope is too busy replying to puns on the Reddit to really take notice I guess. This should be one of the highest priorityís behind the hero reworks (which Iíll get to later), but the dev team seem to be working at an absolute snail pace. It shows to me, for all they say they do care and big things are happening in For Honor, that itís just lies. Big things are happening, you just have to wait a year for them and still, itís ďSoonĒ. I didnít watch the video, but the replies also just seem so nonchalant, like they really couldnít care about the questions and they just wanted to get through them as fast as possible. Feats do need a major rebalancing, and that needs to happen sooner rather than later, because if they do wait until after the reworks, we probably wonít be seeing that happen until season 7. Are you guys happy waiting that long, because Iím certainly not.

Brashtralas said this on the warriors den recap candle posted, I want to copy and paste it here because I feel itís really relevant to how I feel too. I hope you donít mind, Brashtralas, and if you do let me know and Iíll remove it straight away.

ďPosting this after an infuriating amount of time trying to log in, only TO BE REDIRECTED TO TETRIS ULTRA FORUMS, THEN LOGGED OUT WHEN TRYING TO NAVIGATE TO THIS FORUM. My god.

So, after reading the QA on reddit, Iím likely done with this game completely due to your dev teams unbelievably slow pace of progression. Sorry, itís a fact. No defending it.

That being said, this actually pissed me off:

Q: Can you fix the deathball?
A: It's something we're aware of but we don't have a solution per say. Maybe it's something the community can jump on? Can come up with a fix. It's not the same in Dominion and Tribute either, so how to fix that will be interesting. They tried to fix it in Skirmish by adding the wave respawns.

Yep. We havenít done that here a thousand different ways in a thousand different threads. What ********. Itís not even hard to come up with a solution, it will just take some hard work(arguably) to implement.

Thereís some unbelievably simple solutions involving manually boosting zones and reducing kill point gains. For real, now?

I have so little faith in this company, all because of this game. I have a lot of harsh stuff I want to say, but itís a waste.

I think this deserves its own thread.Ē

I too, got redirected to the main thread page, while I was already logged in and pressed on ďmake a new threadĒ. I then had to go to For Honor General discussion again, log in again, saw Brashtralas had said something in the Den recap, get refreshed to General Discussion again, log in again, read Brashtralas message, go to make my own thread only to have to log in 3 times before I could even start typing. I considered using my phones screen recording function to show how bad it was, but I didnít want to give away personal info such as my email. But there have been plenty of solutions. Itís pure laziness on their part again, and if Pope wasnít so busy trolling around and Reddit and actually visited the Offical Forum of his own company, maybe theyíd realise there was plenty of solutions instead of memes. I find it funny too how they even answered a meme question and basically told the Reddit community to grow up, but then basically encourage it with everything else they do. The comment section on that Reddit thread speaks volumes of that in itself.

Even the forum spam is still huge. Yesterday, at some point the general discussion page was covered in spam links. Then i went onto Far Cry 5 general discussion and there wasnít a single spam link. Why is that??

Reworks now. Theyíve dragged this out for so long, I remember first hearing rumours about Conq rework in Season 2, and a year later that got implemented. But wasnít this season all about major hero rebalancing and reworks, but now it seems that only counts for the heroes at the start of the season. I couldnít find it for the life of me, but I swear I saw somewhere the devs say more are coming this season. But now they arenít. This is becoming just a standard process with Ubisoft now. I understand that reworks take time, but why basically lie to us, and set unreal expectations on yourself only to come out more than halfway through the season and say we gotta wait longer, and that there will be less than expected. The team are also showing a major lack of transparency and are purposely keeping us in the dark, which is making things worse. You can see that in this reply ďMaybe not the same number as season 5. Might be a lower number. Don't know when we'll disclose, in a few weeks hopefully.Ē They very obviously have the information, but just donít want to share it with us.

Armor was also brought up as well.

Q: Will there be any truly new armor?
A: We've already discussed on previously on warrior's den. It's super costly for time to make new armor. The more heroes we have, the longer it takes because we need to make one for each hero. "I'll never say never, but there's a reason we havenít been shipping it every season."

But the thing is, no one wants recycled and reskinned Armor. We donít care if you guys donít release the same old crap in each season, and take that extra time to make some original and truly good looking Armor. Because thatís what we want, and the dev team would know this if they again, payed attention to their offical forum. I remember for either season 3 or 4 we got told ďnew and exciting armorsĒ are incoming, only to find my LBs chest was the same base model as 3 other chests with different colour leather and spikes. I was hoping that because none came out this season, next we would get it but it seems like we wonít be, and the dev team consider shading something black and adding gold trim like RuneScape at the start of the season is considered to be new Armor.

Q: We get plenty of weapons, but no armor. PS. I'm still waiting for that Oni armor that you still use in every image of the Orochi.
A: This is true... We might need to stop using the picture.

Instead of addressing the fact that weapons is way more prevalent, and how majorily its hinted through the stream we want new Armor, they instead focus on ďwe are gonna stop using that picture and misleading our community once again.Ē

They also say itís less than a month before the next patch. Again showing how unsure they are of themselves and how slow they truly work. When was the last patch we had, weeks ago? Less than a month could mean we have to wait another 3 weeks for a patch, and that in my eyes isnít acceptable. They also say because there has been a lull in content, theyíve had more free time to persue personal endeavours, and how they got new beds and TVs. Iím suprised at why people care about this, and that they are proud theyíve given themselves more free time because of less content. They shouldnít have more free time because thereís less content, they should have the same amount of free time they usually have and instead maybe, I dunno, work??? In my job if there isnít enough to do, we look for more things to do. We donít suddenly decide ďhmm, Iím gonna go and buy new beds because Iím waiting for the carpenters to finish their framingĒ, we go and work.

All of this, among the lack of lag compensation in the game, and PC is still getting that before their major playerbase on console, the meme culture, and so many other things has pushed me away. I canít do it anymore. I may return to the game later on in Season 6 to see what, if anything, they have done and hopefully it interests me. But right now, I canít play For Honor anymore. Iím putting it on the shelf, not going to uninstall it yet, but it certainly isnít going into my Xbox for a long time.

Iíd really like to stay on the forums, because I have a lot of respect for many users/mods here and really enjoy the community and discussions, even at times Iím a bit aggressive but thatís just my nature. So if at times Iíve been an @ss to you, donít take it personally please. But with the forum issues around, I just donít want to waste any more time here. If you have stuck through and read this much, I owe you a beer.

Sneakly20
03-30-2018, 12:01 AM
Iím going to use this thread to highlight the major things that have pushed me away finally.

Iím going to start with something I think is pretty major, when I was reading the Reddit recap.

A: Feat balancing isn't really seen as a high priority right now. It's on our radar, but it won't be happening until reworks are checked out.

Why not? The feats have been pushing people away from your game for a long time now, and you can clearly tell thatís the case with the amount of threads that have been brought up in these forums. But Pope is too busy replying to puns on the Reddit to really take notice I guess. This should be one of the highest priorityís behind the hero reworks (which Iíll get to later), but the dev team seem to be working at an absolute snail pace. It shows to me, for all they say they do care and big things are happening in For Honor, that itís just lies. Big things are happening, you just have to wait a year for them and still, itís ďSoonĒ. I didnít watch the video, but the replies also just seem so nonchalant, like they really couldnít care about the questions and they just wanted to get through them as fast as possible. Feats do need a major rebalancing, and that needs to happen sooner rather than later, because if they do wait until after the reworks, we probably wonít be seeing that happen until season 7. Are you guys happy waiting that long, because Iím certainly not.

Brashtralas said this on the warriors den recap candle posted, I want to copy and paste it here because I feel itís really relevant to how I feel too. I hope you donít mind, Brashtralas, and if you do let me know and Iíll remove it straight away.

ďPosting this after an infuriating amount of time trying to log in, only TO BE REDIRECTED TO TETRIS ULTRA FORUMS, THEN LOGGED OUT WHEN TRYING TO NAVIGATE TO THIS FORUM. My god.

So, after reading the QA on reddit, Iím likely done with this game completely due to your dev teams unbelievably slow pace of progression. Sorry, itís a fact. No defending it.

A: It's something we're aware of but we don't have a solution per say. Maybe it's something the community can jump on? Can come up with a fix. It's not the same in Dominion and Tribute either, so how to fix that will be interesting. They tried to fix it in Skirmish by adding the wave respawns.

Yep. We havenít done that here a thousand different ways in a thousand different threads. What ********. Itís not even hard to come up with a solution, it will just take some hard work(arguably) to implement.

Thereís some unbelievably simple solutions involving manually boosting zones and reducing kill point gains. For real, now?

I have so little faith in this company, all because of this game. I have a lot of harsh stuff I want to say, but itís a waste.

I too, got redirected to the main thread page, while I was already logged in and pressed on ďmake a new threadĒ. I then had to go to For Honor General discussion again, log in again, saw Brashtralas had said something in the Den recap, get refreshed to General Discussion again, log in again, read Brashtralas message, go to make my own thread only to have to log in 3 times before I could even start typing. I considered using my phones screen recording function to show how bad it was, but I didnít want to give away personal info such as my email. But there have been plenty of solutions. Itís pure laziness on their part again, and if Pope wasnít so busy trolling around and Reddit and actually visited the Offical Forum of his own company, maybe theyíd realise there was plenty of solutions instead of memes. I find it funny too how they even answered a meme question and basically told the Reddit community to grow up, but then basically encourage it with everything else they do. The comment section on that Reddit thread speaks volumes of that in itself.

Even the forum spam is still huge. Yesterday, at some point the general discussion page was covered in spam links. Then i went onto Far Cry 5 general discussion and there wasnít a single spam link. Why is that??

Reworks now. Theyíve dragged this out for so long, I remember first hearing rumours about Conq rework in Season 2, and a year later that got implemented. But wasnít this season all about major hero rebalancing and reworks, but now it seems that only counts for the heroes at the start of the season. I couldnít find it for the life of me, but I swear I saw somewhere the devs say more are coming this season. But now they arenít. This is becoming just a standard process with Ubisoft now. I understand that reworks take time, but why basically lie to us, and set unreal expectations on yourself only to come out more than halfway through the season and say we gotta wait longer, and that there will be less than expected. The team are also showing a major lack of transparency and are purposely keeping us in the dark, which is making things worse. You can see that in this reply ďMaybe not the same number as season 5. Might be a lower number. Don't know when we'll disclose, in a few weeks hopefully.Ē They very obviously have the information, but just donít want to share it with us.

A: We've already discussed on previously on warrior's den. It's super costly for time to make new armor. The more heroes we have, the longer it takes because we need to make one for each hero. "I'll never say never, but there's a reason we havenít been shipping it every season."

But the thing is, no one wants recycled and reskinned Armor. We donít care if you guys donít release the same old crap in each season, and take that extra time to make some original and truly good looking Armor. Because thatís what we want, and the dev team would know this if they again, payed attention to their offical forum. I remember for either season 3 or 4 we got told ďnew and exciting armorsĒ are incoming, only to find my LBs chest was the same base model as 3 other chests with different colour leather and spikes. I was hoping that because none came out this season, next we would get it but it seems like we wonít be, and the dev team consider shading something black and adding gold trim like RuneScape at the start of the season is considered to be new Armor.

Q: We get plenty of weapons, but no armor. PS. I'm still waiting for that Oni armor that you still use in every image of the Orochi.

Instead of addressing the fact that weapons is way more prevalent, and how majorily its hinted through the stream we want new Armor, they instead focus on ďwe are gonna stop using that picture and misleading our community once again.Ē

They also say itís less than a month before the next patch. Again showing how unsure they are of themselves and how slow they truly work. When was the last patch we had, weeks ago? Less than a month could mean we have to wait another 3 weeks for a patch, and that in my eyes isnít acceptable. They also say because there has been a lull in content, theyíve had more free time to persue personal endeavours, and how they got new beds and TVs. Iím suprised at why people care about this, and that they are proud theyíve given themselves more free time because of less content. They shouldnít have more free time because thereís less content, they should have the same amount of free time they usually have and instead maybe, I dunno, work??? In my job if there isnít enough to do, we look for more things to do. We donít suddenly decide ďhmm, Iím gonna go and buy new beds because Iím waiting for the carpenters to finish their framingĒ, we go and work.

All of this, among the lack of lag compensation in the game, and PC is still getting that before their major playerbase on console, the meme culture, and so many other things has pushed me away. I canít do it anymore. I may return to the game later on in Season 6 to see what, if anything, they have done and hopefully it interests me. But right now, I canít play For Honor anymore. Iím putting it on the shelf, not going to uninstall it yet, but it certainly isnít going into my Xbox for a long time.

Iíd really like to stay on the forums, because I have a lot of respect for many users here, and really enjoy the community and discussions, even at times Iím a bit aggressive but thatís just my nature. So if at times Iíve been an @ss to you, donít take it personally please. But with the forum issues around, I just donít want to waste any more time here. If you have stuck through and read this much, I owe you a beer.

Very good points. Especially about the death squads and feats being pushed aside despite the torrential amount of support to have these changed in these forums. Itís unfortunate that someone prominent as you on these forums has been pushed away. A game shouldnít be able to do that. Thatís simply my two cents. But do those two cents actually get me that beer you were talking about?

Knight_Raime
03-30-2018, 12:14 AM
Yeah unfortunately i'm not touching the game till next patch as well. They did say lag comp should be in the next patch. Which is what I wanted. Just a little miffed that we didn't get a hard date on the next patch. and that it could be almost a month away. I'm also pretty upset about their response to reworks. I was specifically told by a mod more than once that season 5 was meant to be an upgrade for the whole OG cast. I get that things change and the mods can only go off of what they're told. But still.

I also wish they're communication could be better. Hypothetically speaking I'd be fine with "less reworks than s5" if they were of the same quality of kensei and conq. Because those are actual reworks. But i'm 90% sure they're referring to all 5 heros that were touched with season 5. And with that I honestly call bull. It would not be difficult to give all heros a rebalance pass on the level of highlander/berzerker. What is even more frustrating is that this is said along side "we won't rework all heros. Only the ones that need it." Like yeah. We get that someone like shaman won't be reworked. But considering their misleading verbiage last time and how highlander/nobushi were originally called reworks before being called major balance passes makes me cynical. Thinking they'll use that wording to justify not touching a hero at all even if slight tweaks. The entire roster including the 5 touched on heros can be slightly tweaked even more.

They also haven't discounted new heros. But considering it looks like the reworks will be dragged out over the next season or 2 we might not even see them till end of this year if at all. Honestly season 5 started out strong but nothing from the stream has kept that strength. Nothing to look forward to. I understand that they don't want to be overly detailed and mention something they end up not being able to commit to. We all saw how that went down before. But still. No new armor. No uplifiting news about reworks. 4v4 still sounds to be left dead in the water till lord knows when. sigh. I'm probably going to post my draft on adjusting all heros in the next few days despite not meeting my goal in game. That way I feel like I can walk away from the game for awhile and not feel like i'm keeping anyones hopes up. It won't be as good of quality as I really wanted. But that's just how it is unfortunately.

BlowHard74728
03-30-2018, 12:27 AM
Their reply about the feats question pisses me off to no end. They wont be done until reworks are checked out? And apparently reworks are going to take a couple of seasons now, so yeah screw that im tired of getting blown to hell or shot by a million arrows at last stand. And im tired of all the bugs still in game from 3 to 4 seasons back (ladders throwing me back up, weapons not showing, being frozen in place when the match starts). Im doing what i should have done long ago, and thats put this game away at least until a later time. That is if they get their sh*t together.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-30-2018, 01:38 AM

Iíd really like to stay on the forums, because I have a lot of respect for many users here, and really enjoy the community and discussions, even at times Iím a bit aggressive but thatís just my nature. So if at times Iíve been an @ss to you, donít take it personally please. But with the forum issues around, I just donít want to waste any more time here. If you have stuck through and read this much, I owe you a beer.

Respect.....
This isn't the game I bought either.
Soon to be shelved also.

TSCDescon
03-30-2018, 02:45 AM
Complain as much as you will, mate. In the end, itís Ubisoft. What more can you expect from them?

SerArthur-Dayne
03-30-2018, 03:57 AM
I 100% agree.

Ive been here since beta, and I gotta say I'm done atm. This game has always been "waiting for the next patch" so hopefully itll be fixed, then that patch never came.

This game NEEDED operation health (like season 5 was supposed to be) so SOOOO bad that every single thing should have been dropped or pushed to the side line (except lag comp and server implementation), in order to FULLY balance ALL heros, rework heros, have open discussions with the best players about balance and have a test environment where new moves are tested out in a super ultra rudimentary form by players. Like basically the devs should have trialled out new moves, maybe as simple as a stick-man representation of new moves (just to make testable versions very quick), until they settled on ideas to rework the cast. A pipeline and public test server should have been developed for this.

Instead of operation health, nothing much happened in S5. And then they say "maybe we will finish reworking the rest of the cast to the new standard". Nobody wants ANY new heros until this is fixed! How can you add in more heros if a third of them are super underpowered (valk, orochi, prob warden too) or reliant on 1-2 good moves in an otherwise fully useless moveset list like lawbringer and shinobi. Speechless.

All the answers to the questions asked left me quite knocked back tbh. Q Will we get new maps? A " Do we even still have a map team working at this studio?, Oh, we do!? Ok then, we might get a new map in the future, never say never" (touch of paraphrasing). How is this indicative of a studio with clear direction? Reading between the lines, pretty much every answer was NO. Fabric customisation Nope. New armours, nope (even though plenty of heros haven't even received ONE unique set since launch that isnt just a reskin)( And Its the ONLY customisation people REALLY care about far above everything else, people can wait if it takes time to make, but so far you havent even tried). Rep 50 proper rewards? Nope.

Cant fix the sorry state of deathballs and revenge?! Having revenge be so useless is what has killed the once most popular gamemode, Elimination.

The deflection on the question about making a million new weapons every season, but not armour annoyed me. Everyone would rather a new armour set (and a better customisation tool like picking cloth colors, hair color, materials etc) way more than gaudy gold weapons. Instead this question was deflected and shinobi kicked right off a ledge. "I'll never say never, but there's a reason we haven’t been shipping it every season" were not asking for it every season, you haven't released ONE unique (ie not just spikes glued to an existing set) armour for most characters in the roster yet in ANY season in over a year at this point. Why have we received a million battleoutfits (nobody cares about), a bajillion weapons (again, not many care about this because its practically unnoticeable ), and a truckload of hood ornaments despite many heros looking super silly wearing them (shinobi); cant you move this art team over to making armours? Like if they are creating meshes, and 3D models, surely it isnt a stretch to move them over to armour creation.

Still nothing has been done about the ever increasing mountain of bugs, shinobi has like 20 odd bugs that have been broken since launch like idle animations to broken deflect. Reflex guard is broken. revenge auto parry broken. Getting knocked out of execution, broken. Attacks whiffing on enemies on the ground, broken. Wonkadoo guard indicators, still broken.

Still cant figure out how to give an incentive to play ranked duel?! (have waited 50+ hours not finding a single game in australia btw). Youre telling me you cant increase the steel rewards exponentially, AND create ONE order on a Sunday afternoon every week or fortnight, rewarding people a large sum of steel for just participating in a round or two of ranked. How is it that hard to implement as a bandaid fix until/ if you can find a more permanent solution.

Nobody cares about the faction war. It is one great big meme. If even just one single dev can be removed from that team and placed onto any of the important tasks that need to be done (fixing menus, creating fabric customisation UI {instead of that person creating faction war UI} or fixing the in-game UI so its not such a epilepsy inducing lightshow that blocks off hit indicators, that should be done yesterday.

This game is going nowhere slowly. I really like the Devs and personalities supporting the game, not trying to insult them and I know many have poured themselves into this game and work very hard, but some of the decisions and lack of clear direction is becoming painfully obvious (maybe its just a matter of being woefully understaffed for such an ambitious project, and I think thats honestly over half the problem from an outsiders perspective), especially after this Operation health that has essentially barely attempted to put a bandaid on some of the most damaging issues and bugs the game is facing, indicating that this is the level of commitment to make this game a competitive, balanced, industry leading contender. If you cant commit to fix the very foundation this game stands upon (hero balance, lag mechanics, UI, bugs, feats, revenge, scoring), how can you hope this game will ever become excellent if the future and grow its population like R6;S? Or if you dont address this stuff now, how can you have a solid foundation to build For Honor 2 upon in the future without running into the same unresolved issues? All this stuff genuinely has me wondering why Jason Vandenberghe left to do something else right after release, something that always seemed odd to me. I feel like this game would've benefited immensely from his leadership, instead of seeing how semi directionless and half cocked its been moving forward, both in identifying its own issues, and responding to them in a clear unified manner.

Anyway, thats my parting thoughts. Sorry its a bit negative, but Im so cut to see this game fade into obscurity when I though operation health was going to be THE moment this game pulled out the big guns. Can only hope Im wrong and in the future it turns around, but till then Im gonna pull a Bousepenus, leave a whiny rant here and bail. cheers.

EvoX.
03-30-2018, 05:19 AM
Lag compensation can't come soon enough, lately my experience in simple Duels and Brawls has been horrible. And I'm more so mad at myself for believing that one community manager who said Season 5 is for reworking/rebalancing all 12 OG heroes. Was too good to be true.

I agree with your post for the most part.

Tyrjo
03-30-2018, 07:08 AM
Feats should be so damn easy to fix. Just tone down the level four feats like catapult, spearstorm, arrow storm and fire flask and we are halfway done.

SpaceJim12
03-30-2018, 10:12 AM
Well, read all this and again think "Why people just can't understand that devs have nothing to show".
All that happens after season 5 released, caused by one, simple true, Devs use all Season Pass content they have already done, and after year of...I supposed did nothing special, they faced hard truth, that there are no more content in their sleeves. Nothing to show. And so they started play for time, until game obviously gone down straight to death.

I was compleatly hostile about that question month ago, but some confident of this forum members made me hope for the best. Sadly, my fears looks more real than ever now.

HazelrahFirefly
03-30-2018, 09:22 PM
I just don't understand how there cannot be more reworks for S5. Even if they are attempting to make the reworks "perfect" they should have had something by now.

No new heroes, no new maps, a few new weapons, late servers, even later lag compensation... Wtf are they working on??

I'm beginning to suspect that its either just plain slow work, or the game is actually being abandoned.

SlashingElbow
03-30-2018, 09:34 PM
Havnt played since far cry came out. I have been playing since the the betas and are about rep 130 overall. Still a little butthurt of the destruction of my berzerkers top heavy. The un blockables are nice and all but would go back to old one if i had the option. The dedicated servers also killed my hope a little bit since they are basicly the same as the old stuff. Same amount of disconnects. Always 1 guy in a croup of 4 gets kicked etc. I feel like they just upgraded the old system a little and are lying about dedicated servers. I want proof they actually implemented them lol. Also the armor thing. I will probably get back on to collect my rewards for the win at the end of season and take it from there. Had alot of fun with this game though

Archeun
03-31-2018, 12:19 AM
I've seen many players who swore up and down they weren't going to leave; leaving. They gave me a bunch of crap about how the game was fine and my leaving was because I sucked at the game. Now; I see those same players complaining and leaving the game too. It's amusing. The truth is the game has been dying since day 1. They started out with really great sales. The sales generated a sizable player base. Within 6 months of that; 90% of the player-base left. All the patches since have been to add more crap to buy with real money (via steel), change dynamics (which led to the turtle meta and now spam/gankfest meta and to rework chars. The game should have been amazing but I find it ironic that the Ubisoft team has added a bunch of "Salt" emotes. It's what a large portion of the player-base feels Ubi is doing to us; pouring salt on our wounds with the new reworks.

Batnut93
03-31-2018, 01:39 AM
You hit the nail on the head my friend, I've been playing almost daily since April 2017 and have finally decided to move on from For Honor. I knew I would get this point sooner or later, but the rate at which this game gets meaningful fixes( which is the same speed as erosion) and the devs being ignorant to the importance of other issues like feat balancing, the horrible loot system and the toxic gankfest that 4v4 has become. Don't get me wrong I loved For Honor (still do) I've had fun times and good memories playing this game. Unfortunately for all the positive experiences I've had with this game, I've had to put up with 3 times more disconnects,bugs, toxicity and bulls**t. It's a shame too, considering dedicated servers have finally cleared up the connection issues and made the game playable, problem is, the game just isn't worth it now that we've pretty much gotten confirmation that the devs are happy doing the bare minimum. To those who continue to play the game, more power to you I hope you have fun and most of all I hope the devs realize how lucky they are to have such passionate players who continue to play their game when most would've(and have) left.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-31-2018, 03:59 AM
I've seen many players who swore up and down they weren't going to leave; leaving. They gave me a bunch of crap about how the game was fine and my leaving was because I sucked at the game. Now; I see those same players complaining and leaving the game too. It's amusing. The truth is the game has been dying since day 1. They started out with really great sales. The sales generated a sizable player base. Within 6 months of that; 90% of the player-base left. All the patches since have been to add more crap to buy with real money (via steel), change dynamics (which led to the turtle meta and now spam/gankfest meta and to rework chars. The game should have been amazing but I find it ironic that the Ubisoft team has added a bunch of "Salt" emotes. It's what a large portion of the player-base feels Ubi is doing to us; pouring salt on our wounds with the new reworks.

They're called the Chosen,,,only a few remain.

ChampionRuby50g
03-31-2018, 04:06 AM

If you find it amusing Iím leaving, for those reasons you said, youíve got the wrong person. I challenge you to show me where I said (if it was me), or any of the other players who have left said theyíll never go, because I canít think of that ever happening.

I did defend the game, try to convince others good things where coming, but I can put my hand up and say I know believe I was wrong about that and I was wrong to defend the dev team. Theyíve dissapointed me more times than not, and although they have done some good things for the game, itís not enough and too slow.

What id really like from the devs is an acknowledgment in how bad they have really stuffed up. Iíve never seen them do it, especially with how many problems this game has had and itís just been swept under the rug. For example, SWBF2 devs removes the microtransactions from the game, and with it they had a statement apologising to the community. With this many players now leaving, youd think the team would notice that and think something needs to change.

To everyone else who replied, I wish I had the time to respond to each of your individual comments. Iíd like to thank you for commenting though, and know that I have read them and agree with you. All the best everyone!

P.S, those 2 cents donít get you a beer, because Iím shouting 😏

brashtralas
03-31-2018, 08:21 AM
*snip*

Actually, I really appreciate you putting my post here. Hereís an infuriatingly annoying true story; I actually went to make a thread like this immediately after my post in the warriors den recap thread.... But Ubisoft happened.

I left that thread and tried to create a new thread.... but the game logged me out. Then, for some unknown reason, it took me to the Tetris forum... again, and logged me out repeatedly when I tried to navigate to this forum.... again. After numerous tries, I gave up in a rage and didnít come back here until now.

I was happily surprised to find that youíd made a thread. Truly, I appreciate it.

Thereís a few things Iíd like to go over that is mentioned in the reddit recap. This could be long.

ďRocket League, Anthem, Destiny, etc. all really interested in For Honor's model and successa, congratulated them and thanked them for the presentations at GDC and SBSW
Should get a presentation from them soonôĒ

For real? Pat yourselves on the back later. Iím stunned any other company thinks your model is successful.

ď7 pages of questions apparently for
Q&AĒ

And no answers.

* Q: Any word on which heroes are getting reworks next? Or if any new heroes are coming?
A: Can't tell us yet, new reworks are happening though. Maybe not the same number as season 5. Might be a lower number. Don't know when we'll disclose, in a few weeks hopefully.
Right now we're more focused on reworks and other things, but that doesn't mean we will never release new heroes.

So.... no answers at all. ďSometime we will do something, but right now we have nothing to say about anything.Ē

* Q: Will there be any truly new armor?

This reminds me of the time that ****** global mod came around and tried to tell us to stop pointing out the major flaws with the forum. Seems real similar.

So youíre telling me that you canít take your artists and tell them to stop doing abstract art for a few months while they make some sweet new armor models that donít clip with character animations?

Iím an artist, I assure you, it can be done, AND THEYíRE PROBABLY SICK AND TIRED OF DOING RANDOM GEOMETRIC SHAPES AND CALLING THEM BATTLE OUTFITS.

Seriously, Iíd love to see the hard numbers on how many people buy the abstract modern art battle outfits.

* Q: Is there news around inviting friends mid-match.
A: It was a big no-go before servers, now with servers we might be able to open that door. It's not easy. Issues with blocking the session slot. It might not be worth the time investment.

Itís not easy. Too freaking bad. Itís your job. I think your team needs actual oversight.

* Q: Please delete green networking bars and replace it with a value. The green bars don't really help at a glance.
A: We can do that, and we may do it soon. We already started the development for it. Short-mid term goal. It's also a way we differentiate p2p from dedi. Dedi will have ping.

Well good. I think? Maybe. Soon, but maybe not too soon? And dedicated servers will have ping? But we already have dedicated servers, but without ping... right-o.

* Q: I have 1200+ hours invested in For Honor. I purchased two Collectors Editions, bunch of steel. There's a ton of new games releasing in 2018 drawing my attention away. Can you give me anything that will keep me interested in For Honor for another 1200 hours?
A: I can't tell you more, but we'll definitely have things that will keep you interested in For Honor. But feel free to play the other games too.

*Wink-wink There will be stuff and things and you will like it! But just not in the foreseeable future. So maybe go play other games until we get our **** together.

* Q: Roughly when can we expect the "next patch" to come?
A: For Sure it's in April, but that doesn't say much because we're on the 29th... It will be in April, not at the end for sure. Less than a month.

#soon. We hope.

* Q: Will every hero get a rework this year?
A: Looking at the time it takes for a hero rework, it doesn't seem like we'd do all of them. Instead we'll do the ones that need it the most. Definitely doing those from a priority list first.
(Iíve become snarky, now. Iíll just translate for everyone.)
I know we said it would all be done in season, but it turns out working is hard. So we will do some. Or maybe not. Maybe we get lazier and just donít do them. Weíre winging it! Hahahaha

* Q: Will there be a year two season pass?
A: Not yet. It's not that we'll never do a season pass, just not now.

Like I said, winging it!

* Q: Can we get the ability to salvage multiple gear on the match reward screen at once?
A: I'll add it to our improvements list. Now with event loot, double loot fest, etc, you get a lot more loot than the original system placed. Depending on how easily they can move the feature dictates how soon we'll get it or if we ever will.

It might be hard, and our list is so long already.... unless itís literally clicking a button to change it, we probably wonít be doing it.
Sorry bro.

* Q: Can we expect new metal types and customization options?
A: We currently don't have it planned, we don't want pink metal and stuff like that. Effects are the "cool flashy stuff" and the rest should stay in the cool fantasy medieval theme.

Oh yeah, and also the goody emotes and executions... oh, and the flashy feats... whoops, and the unblockables, dodges, parries, and masks. Donít forget masks.

Yeah, what Iím saying is we donít feel like it.

* Q: New maps?
A: New maps are a good question, we didn't ship new maps with S5, but that doesn't mean you won't get new maps in S5. Arena mode is shipping with 3 new brawl/duel maps coming in S5. "We still have a maps team..." - pope

Sunuva*****. We didnít assign the map team a project... Well I feel silly now! How have we not thought about maps in so long? Lol!

* Q: We get plenty of weapons, but no armor. PS. I'm still waiting for that Oni armor that you still use in every image of the Orochi.

I donít think our company has ever been in trouble for leading on our customers... hm. That being said, the oni armor is too hard to make and....... we donít feelz like it. Haha

* Q: Can you fix the deathball issues in dominion?

Too hard. Frankly, we only play custom matches and, since weíre friends, we donít exploit the system. Sooooo.... no problems on our end! Sorry, dude!

Maybe you could get some people together and spitball some ideas. Too bad we donít have a forum, I bet you could get some ideas rolling there. Oh well.

Whatís that? Ubiinsulin? Ubijurassic? Who the **** is that? Not my problem.

* Q: Will we ever get a behind the scenes/mocap video?
A: Yes. We're working on the best way to show them on a Warrior's den right now.

Whatever makes us look good! Frankly, we spend most of our time here, making hilarious emotes.

* Q: Why aren't popular event modes added for the long-haul?
A: That's a good question. It's relevant to find out if they are popular because they are time limited or if people actually enjoy it too. Their value is that they are temporary too. To see the reactions is valuable because it lets them help balance and change other game modes and future content too. It's a balance of not splitting the community. Tribute already started.

I donít think anyone has ever mentioned keeping an event mode around..... it would be too hard to leave it up for two or three weeks to see if people keep playing it... all this thinkiní making my head hurt!

* Q: Any progress on the Memory leak?
A: Support has been trying to get as much input from the community. They can't replicate it in-house, because it requires specific software, hardware, and driver setups to cause the conflict. It's one of the top issues that they are trying to fix. There's one computer in all of Ubi right now that has the bug, so BlueByte is working on it in attempt to fix it. HOPEFULLY it actually fixes it.

Ummmmm. Dunno.

* Q: Can you share more DATA
A: Good reminder to go check out the State of Balance post. It's intended to do it every season, it's not a one-off. It shows the data too.

I guess we should have done this from the start..... why didnít we? Oh well!!

* Q: Far cry is doing this any it's dope as hell, is there any chance of adding a map maker?
A: We'd love to make a map maker, but I think it's impossible with For Honor. We're already deep in the game, and it'd probably take like 5 years. It's not really compatible.

I mean, itís a game as a service model... but weíre too far in. Iíll be honest... thereís no money to be made... so no.

* Q: Can y'all turn non-dominion maps to dominion maps too?
A: No, they weren't designed with Dominion in mind and they wouldn' really work. The other thing we're looking at is moving Tribute maps to Dominion maps. Might happen in the future. It's a challenge between high quality and quantity.

That would require utilizing the entire map, and we are simply not good at it. I mean, I know every map can handle three flags, but three zones?? Nope.

Oh, use a new mechanic for the contested minion zone? Like something completely new? Hahahaha. Ummm no. Thatís not us.

* Q: What Data has been collected with regards to dedicated servers?
A: We've got a lot of data. No more resyncs, huge increase in stability on all matches on all platforms. Team is still working on it. To be honest, we kept a lot of time for dedicated servers to patch and fix stuff, and it went super smooth. Still working on it, but overall our data says it's really good. Team Onion has moved to Optimization.
One thing they are moving towards is more than one session per server. Right now they have one server per session, and that takes a LOT of servers.
We don't have any information on adding additional datacenters.

Work in progress. Could be optimized next week, could be season 14. We donít really ask for updates, we just assume everyone is doing their job.

* Q: What is the status of lag compensation
A: It's in the next patch. Its the first version, will be improved over time. It's an improvement for sure, but it won't fix all the issues.

I know this is super important and likely should have been in the game for a very long time... or we shouldnít have removed timesnap until lag comp was ready.... but it will be ready next month to some possibly minimal degree. It might fix problems, or it might not. Prepare for both.

Fun fact, I once was a meteorologist!

* Q: With the largest content drop of the game, it seems to have killed all your talking points. What's your plan?
A: Season 5 did take some stuff, yup. We're looking at other things beyond just weekly news in For Honor. Pope is looking at adding behind the scenes, and he'd like to know more ideas if you want.

Ummm... * crickets*

* Q: Has the lull in content given you free time to persure personal interests?
A: Eric Pope: I bought a new bed at COSTCO!! Damien: I saved a bunch of my salary to buy a really nice bed. And a really nice TV.
We (Damien, Roman) went to a keynote as SBSW and one of the things was disruption by changing delivering. One of the things is matresses, many companies just have a warehouse and ship them to you. Damien thinks maybe it's mafia related and disrupting their money laundering. Documenting too rough, watch livestream.

Yeah! Not working has been great! Did we mention that other companies like our platform!?

* Q: What is your biggest pet peeve with memes and submissions on the subreddit?
A: Pope: I hate it when people aren't inclusive. **** like measuring their boobs, or talking **** about women. Try to maybe tone down the hyper masculine crap and remember that sometimes people aren't exactly like you.

I canít even with this one. The game is one big meme. Donít be a hypocrite.

* Q: Can you fix the task manager garbage happening on PC?
A: It's fixed in the next patch.

Hahaha. The look on your face! Stunned that I answered a question directly!? I knew that would get you!

* Q: What plans do you have to make ranked more enticing? Some ideas include, improved rewards, ornament/outfit for your seasonal position, more stuff to show off your progress. Ornaments are a good start.
A: We've thought a lot about this. We recently improved the steel/xp. We've thought about a lot of things, and decay will be added with master rank. Master rank is also a cool answer to how it will be improved in the future.

Umm. None, really. We toyed with increasing cup and steel gains exponentially, but we realized that it would reduce our income, and we like to buy beds and TVs.

But we will make it harder to keep the highest rank, so those guys will be playing more often! Well, not really, since theyíre the ones playing the most anyway. Whatever. We will see what happens.

* Q: Can you rebalance feats? Some are really strong must picks, some are never-picks.

Nope. Weíre completely oblivious to any real problems in the game. I donít see anyone complaint about lawbringer bombermaning his way to victory on Reddit. Iím looking right now and all I see is...

WOW! Holy cow! Dave! Dave, get in here! Look at this meme on reddit! Awesome, right? Put a pause on that powerbomb execution and make this your next emote. Go go go go!

Sorry, where was I? Feats? Not a problem. Next!

* Q: Since new heroes came out since release, and more are on the way (he mentioned subtly, hoping for some details to slip), how does the team deal with the fact that they need to create more content in the same timeframe of one week? Wont the amount of work eventually become too big to do in one week, and if so, do you plan to have a Ąno content weekď in order to make sure the quality stays high, or is there some other technique they use.
A: Well part of it is that we're a live game, and as you go on as a live game, you want to make the game easier to maintain, not harder. Every time we add new things, there's more to maintain, like a new hero needs a new emote set and a new additional ornament every update etc. That's why sometimes we get battle outfits and/or DLC heroes only ornaments and emotes.
Read Pope's full reply instead.

Itís hard and weíre doing it wrong. Feel bad for us. We donít have direction.

* Q: Can someone with insanely high pings be fixed by lag compensation?
A:Not exactly, but it helps. ----- We've seen the videos where people have high pings. When you see weird stuff, this is why (packet loss, latency spikes.) I had a discussion with a guy on twitter (who is constantly complaining), and for the fun of it (and to help) we looked him up in the system. He has a really fast connection, but he has latency variations from 100ms to 3500ms. It might be because he's on wifi, a crowded network, etc. Check out your own connections, it's not just about download speeds.

That guy complains so much, but really, itís his own fault. Hahahahaha. What a moron.

Well, yeah, every other game works fine for him, but we are different. I mean our system is more advanced.

Whew. Well that was a lot, but I feel way better. Also, Iím done with this game. Finished. My respect for Ubisoft has reached zero.

To clarify, I really appreciate the mods here. You guys are great and do all you can to clean up the dev teams mess, only for them to have zero, ZERO respect for you. If this QA wasnít enough to show it, then the blatant disdain and mismanagement of this forum should seal the deal. You guys deserve a better company.

Just like this games concept deserves a better company. I donít think there is a more fitting professional insult than that. Period. It speaks to the vision of Jason v. that the game has kept so many coming back despite the actual dev team getting in the way at every step.

It is a brilliant, BRILLIANT concept gone to waste due to mismanagement, a lack of direction, and a failure to achieve coherent vision after Jason left.

Itís shameful.

I respect many people on these forums, have disagreed with many, agreed with many, and come to appreciate their opinions. I have watched people (all the way from the alpha) go from helpful and insightful to hateful and cynical.

And you know what? I think this QA has vindicated those people. If ever there were a time to simply not answer. Donít go into politics.

Itís a sad day when members of your playerbase, your OFFICIAL FORUMS, and your community like champion, fady, tundra, and even Knight_Raime(someone Iíd consider a diehard supporter) are leaving your game or are already gone(though raime is temporary).

It should really make you consider your actions and what you can change about your business model.... But you obviously are oblivious to problems plaguing your own game, so Iíd wager itís a stretch for you to notice problems within your own company.

Ugh. Iím so disappointed. I canít believe I defended your company for the past several years when friends would refuse to buy your games. Iím just sad that your company has the most innovative concepts, but you canít pull them off.

If you read this far, thanks and Iím sorry. Tl;dr: Iím disappointed in the game, company, and dev team. Everyone should be, you deserve better.

*I did have all my answers and comments in bold....... but the forum deleted it, and Iím not going back through tonight.

NHLGoldenKnight
03-31-2018, 10:45 AM
I feel the same. I like the concept of the game. Fighting mechanics, at least in theory. But they failed in almost everything else. From important issues such as balancing and connectivity all the way to minor issues such as sprint button ( my thumb is killing me), or the ugly armors/swords....

My only whish is that someone will make similar game just more polished, balanced and set in realistic medieval period. I would even say that Ubisoft already has all the ingredients for such game, but I doubt they have a vision and knowledge to save For Honor, at least in different form.

Archeun
03-31-2018, 02:35 PM
@ChampionRuby50G... My post wasn't aimed at you at all.

Vakris_One
03-31-2018, 02:43 PM
Actually, I really appreciate you putting my post here. Hereís an infuriatingly annoying true story; I actually went to make a thread like this immediately after my post in the warriors den recap thread.... But Ubisoft happened.

I left that thread and tried to create a new thread.... but the game logged me out. Then, for some unknown reason, it took me to the Tetris forum... again, and logged me out repeatedly when I tried to navigate to this forum.... again. After numerous tries, I gave up in a rage and didnít come back here until now.

I was happily surprised to find that youíd made a thread. Truly, I appreciate it.

Thereís a few things Iíd like to go over that is mentioned in the reddit recap. This could be long.

ďRocket League, Anthem, Destiny, etc. all really interested in For Honor's model and successa, congratulated them and thanked them for the presentations at GDC and SBSW
Should get a presentation from them soonôĒ

For real? Pat yourselves on the back later. Iím stunned any other company thinks your model is successful.
When you look at 2 of the 3 companies praising them I think that's actually very troubling. The dumpster fire that is Bungievision (Destiny) and one of video gaming's greatest scumbags EA (Anthem). Both companies have built up well deserved reputations of screwing over their players constantly and just treating them like cash cows while shovelling out mediocre crap. Getting praise from those two is like getting a pat on the back from Kim Jong-Un. Damien has nothing to be proud of by being praised by the likes of those two, in fact he should be waking up in cold sweats that the likes of EA and Bungievision like what he's doing.

For most decent and moral thinking people that should be a giant alarm bell that something in your game has gone horribly wrong if you're attracting praise by the Devil herself.

bob333e
04-08-2018, 06:43 AM
This thread went 7 pages deep, I'm literally necroing it.

Suffice to say, I wholeheartedly agree. The last two Dens were a sh!tshow that only proved further nonchalance and lack of care and effort on the devs' part. Remains to be seen how they'll handle season 6. Even moreso, remains to be seen how the next Den will be. But I imagine just the same.

I've lost interest in engaging in PvP as well. Nowadays just doing PvAI with matchmaking off for like 2 hours a day and that's it.

I have absolute zero expectations concerning season 6.

S6 patch will launch with tons of bugs that will need half the season to get addressed, but, they cannot address them just yet because they have the S3, S4 and S5 bugs to be fixed.

Arena will be nothing like advertised at the S5 reveal stream.

Lag comp on PC will cause a lot of problems and will need entire season to be properly adjusted and it'll arrive to consoles end of season 6 and even then, will still need readjusting.

Current reworks will stay rampant as-is for like two seasons forth until they maybe, just maybe, revise them. And further reworks will promote more cancer.

I'm just waiting for the final straw.

They have exhausted their season pass content, as of 2018 things started going downhill because, no more season pass content. Season 5 advertised as the "age of wolves" whereas in reality it's the "age of sheep in wolf's clothing". And buggy sheep at that.

@brashtralas jeez man, that was some nice venting, I hope you felt better after throwing all that out. You touched on the various points spot on, with extra irony sauce. I did the same like three weeks ago, if you remember my post.

Yeah, season 6 isn't looking bright. Let's just wait and see.

Redkey.
04-08-2018, 07:05 AM
Looks like this game is not developing at all. We got the same ******** every week. Just a words. Few actors just changing colors on the armors, a few new models in the year, one event in the year.
You planning to support the game for at least two years, like this? Very funny. Please stop lieying.

Tirik22x
04-08-2018, 07:10 AM
Not releasing new heroes in Season 6 is a terrible mistake... theyíre the lifeline of this game. And being that season 5 has been/is a huge let down, theyíre in desperate need of a pick-me-up.

Mark my words, season 6 will mark the lowest numbers this game has experienced yet in terms of active players. Ppl are jumping ship, and NEED a reason to stick around. We NEED a reason to be excited for whatís to come... but beyond arena mode, which if itís anything like everything else the devs have brought us, will be nothing like what we want or expect, I feel like basically nothing is happening behind the scenes.

No new heroes is a grave mistake... and I fear it will really hurt the overall longevity of this game. =(

We need the promise of new heroes, attached to a new season pass... or that may be all she wrote.

Redkey.
04-08-2018, 07:15 AM
New heroes will not fixs the problem. Game modes need a love. There was alot of obvious solutions starting from friendly fire for feet and even attacks. But it just a waste of paper. looks like they don't have such goals.

Tirik22x
04-08-2018, 07:19 AM
New heroes will not fixs the problem. Game modes need a love. There was alot of obvious solutions starting from friendly fire for feet and even attacks. But it just a waste of paper. looks like they don't have such goals.

I donít believe that to be true... nobody is going to get motivated to play from an advertisement that says ďwe fixed a game mode!Ē. Itís not going to happen...

Ppl come back/get excited again for NEW things. New heroes, NEW game modes, new maps.

Redkey.
04-08-2018, 07:25 AM
There is no reason to build new characters or modes if cannot fix a previous ones. Ppl will back just for a moment.

Tirik22x
04-08-2018, 07:33 AM
There is no reason to build new characters or modes if cannot fix a previous ones. Ppl will back just for a moment.

Yea, which is why they need to stick to the plan of 2 heroes per season, along with 1-2 reworks per season, and new Game modes and maps every other season perhaps, along with continuous fixes.

But no... instead they busy making things like this happen:

https://youtu.be/vHIPY-pBIpE

SaschoS
04-08-2018, 07:36 AM
That's what happens when devs are making game called For Honor with no honor. Ubisoft should put some capable dudes behind title and the game would be doing more than fine. I hated devs when I first saw their lying faces I just can't help If I have nose for such things. And yea they had content prepared for next seasons before release they didn't do **** in whole year. I hope the will not get jobs after for honor dies. I would be embarrassed so much that I would not go home to see my wife and kids. I look forward to the day when we will start executing fraudsters again so we can start teaching people what is HONOR!

Tirik22x
04-08-2018, 08:04 AM
That's what happens when devs are making game called For Honor with no honor. Ubisoft should put some capable dudes behind title and the game would be doing more than fine. I hated devs when I first saw their lying faces I just can't help If I have nose for such things. And yea they had content prepared for next seasons before release they didn't do **** in whole year. I hope the will not get jobs after for honor dies. I would be embarrassed so much that I would not go home to see my wife and kids. I look forward to the day when we will start executing fraudsters again so we can start teaching people what is HONOR!

THAT is exactly what ďreworksĒ need done. They need to absolutely replace this ungodly lazy development team.

THAT would bring ppl back... ďall new dev team! Weíre ready to get things done!Ē

I would be ecstatic about that, as we all would be. Because youíre absolutely correct... these first 6 additional heroes were made before launch, and they shouldíve been working on additional heroes as soon as the game launched. They should now be working on heroes for NEXT year, and launching heroes every season.

I canít wrap my head around the lack of motivation and excitement that this dev team portrays.

Redkey.
04-08-2018, 08:09 AM
It looks like the game not in the priority and we something like "stand by" team that produce the "appearance" of development.

Tirik22x
04-08-2018, 08:37 AM
It looks like the game not in the priority and we something like "stand by" team that produce the "appearance" of development.

Well, they suck at that even, because they ďappearĒ to being doing absolutely nothing.

ChampionRuby50g
04-08-2018, 09:52 AM
This thread went 7 pages deep, I'm literally necroing it.

Suffice to say, I wholeheartedly agree. The last two Dens were a sh!tshow that only proved further nonchalance and lack of care and effort on the devs' part. Remains to be seen how they'll handle season 6. Even moreso, remains to be seen how the next Den will be. But I imagine just the same.

I've lost interest in engaging in PvP as well. Nowadays just doing PvAI with matchmaking off for like 2 hours a day and that's it.

I have absolute zero expectations concerning season 6.

S6 patch will launch with tons of bugs that will need half the season to get addressed, but, they cannot address them just yet because they have the S3, S4 and S5 bugs to be fixed.

Arena will be nothing like advertised at the S5 reveal stream.

Lag comp on PC will cause a lot of problems and will need entire season to be properly adjusted and it'll arrive to consoles end of season 6 and even then, will still need readjusting.

Current reworks will stay rampant as-is for like two seasons forth until they maybe, just maybe, revise them. And further reworks will promote more cancer.

I'm just waiting for the final straw.

They have exhausted their season pass content, as of 2018 things started going downhill because, no more season pass content. Season 5 advertised as the "age of wolves" whereas in reality it's the "age of sheep in wolf's clothing". And buggy sheep at that.

@brashtralas jeez man, that was some nice venting, I hope you felt better after throwing all that out. You touched on the various points spot on, with extra irony sauce. I did the same like three weeks ago, if you remember my post.

Yeah, season 6 isn't looking bright. Let's just wait and see.

Arena was advertised to come during/mid Season 5 was it not? But now we are ending Season 5 soon enough. I donít consider the final two weeks to be mid Season 5, or even if it comes at the start of Season 6 it was a lie from the developers, or they grossly misjudged their skills at developing. Itís been far too long since we have had anything meaningful in the game, I remember getting excited for title updates during seasons 1-4. I never felt that excitement this season after the first update.

I canít even play the PVP or do the PvAi anymore. Iím just waiting, not so patiently, for this game to get the ďhealthĒ Season it needed. The fact that lag compensation still isnít here, and releases on PC in an unfinished state rubs me the wrong way. Itíll probably be worse on consoles. Since TYM ended, it all went downhill. As you said Fady, this is no age wolves. Itís the age of downfall.

Rikuto01.tv
04-08-2018, 02:43 PM
Never had a problem with feats or deathballing.

If there are three objectives and the enemy is in one place it should be easy to make the lose by attrition. You just take the points and have a shinobi run in circles ignoring them.