PDA

View Full Version : How do you get formations to level bomb when you lead?

CornbreadPattie
04-29-2006, 02:12 PM
I flew the first campaign mission of Pe-2 and it's great but I wonder what it takes to get your formation to level bomb with you. THey either don't drop their bombs or they dive bomb.

AI BUG!!!

CornbreadPattie
04-29-2006, 02:12 PM
I flew the first campaign mission of Pe-2 and it's great but I wonder what it takes to get your formation to level bomb with you. THey either don't drop their bombs or they dive bomb.

AI BUG!!!

danjama
04-29-2006, 03:12 PM
The only way to get AI bombers to level bomb, is not by command (this isnt possible) but instead, the Waypoint which refers to Gattack is the way point where they drop the bombs. So when building the mission (yes its only possible by editing or making your own missins) make the Gattack waypoint exactly where you want them to drop the bombs. Its difficult to guess, but its the only way....

_VR_ScorpionWorm
04-29-2006, 03:21 PM
If you want your formation to drop when you drop here is how you do it.

When your bombsight is tracking, hit tab, select option two(which is the whole wing) select ground targets and keep it at that one, once you see the message 'bombs away' immediately hit option 1 which is "attack all". If timed just right, your formation of bombers will drop simultaneously, makes for some perfect formation bombings in the medium bombers.

danjama
04-29-2006, 03:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by _VR_ScorpionWorm:
If you want your formation to drop when you drop here is how you do it.

When your bombsight is tracking, hit tab, select option two(which is the whole wing) select ground targets and keep it at that one, once you see the message 'bombs away' immediately hit option 1 which is "attack all". If timed just right, your formation of bombers will drop simultaneously, makes for some perfect formation bombings in the medium bombers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never knew this ill give it a go too