PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Content is Available.

Archeun
03-29-2018, 08:58 PM
Costumes. Not fixes for the broken game. Not reworks for the other characters. Nope; costumes. If that doesn't speak to what Ubisoft is concerned about....nothing does.

UbiJurassic
03-29-2018, 09:03 PM
Content of the Week is focused on bringing more customization options for players. Live updates and Title updates are generally the instances where more gameplay based changes are introduced. The next title update will be bringing the long awaited Warrior Trials and Arena Mode, as well as lag compensation. Lag compensation will first be introduced on PC to ensure the changes are providing the intended stability, before making its way to console players. We are looking to have a finalized ETA on that update for players very soon.

DoctorMcBatman
03-29-2018, 09:45 PM
Costumes. Not fixes for the broken game. Not reworks for the other characters. Nope; costumes. If that doesn't speak to what Ubisoft is concerned about....nothing does.

Gotta sell Steel so they have enough money to fix the brokenness. :P

I understand the teams that work on cosmetics and things like balance/connectivity are separate from each other, but it is still disheartening to see new weekly garbage shoveled into the game while bugs that have existed since release have gone unfixed. Trust me FH devs: we have enough costumes and ornaments to last us for the rest of the year. You can give the modelers/skinners a break, and hire more networking engineers and mechanics programmers.

Illyrian_King
03-29-2018, 11:26 PM
Gotta sell Steel so they have enough money to fix the brokenness. :P

I understand the teams that work on cosmetics and things like balance/connectivity are separate from each other, but it is still disheartening to see new weekly garbage shoveled into the game while bugs that have existed since release have gone unfixed. Trust me FH devs: we have enough costumes and ornaments to last us for the rest of the year. You can give the modelers/skinners a break, and hire more networking engineers and mechanics programmers.

Exactly this!

I would also prefere having a new TRULY new armour skin per hero every 3 months instead of this weekly unrealistic stuff.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-31-2018, 03:45 AM
Exactly this!

I would also prefere having a new TRULY new armour skin per hero every 3 months instead of this weekly unrealistic stuff.

The fireworks,,rainbows,,sporting emotes,,pathetic weapon designs and garish colours are drowning out anything that was remotely near to what the game was advertised as in its beautiful trailers.Now before I play I know that when I finish I may have a sore head because of the constant spamming of emotes and effects...It's turned into a toxic circus.

SlashingElbow
03-31-2018, 05:08 PM
Anyone actually know someone who bought the battle Outfits?