PDA

View Full Version : No more reworks until S6...

HazelrahFirefly
03-29-2018, 07:31 PM
Damien stated that the next reworks might not be thr same number as in S5. Meaning, the next set isn't coming until S6. That's ludicrous. THIS season should have been all about the reworks, all of them, with tweaks happening next season.

DoctorMcBatman
03-29-2018, 07:44 PM
Damien stated that the next reworks might not be thr same number as in S5. Meaning, the next set isn't coming until S6. That's ludicrous. THIS season should have been all about the reworks, all of them, with tweaks happening next season.

I'm not surprised by this. I assumed new reworks couldn't happen until S6. We still have to nerf a bit of the S5 reworks. That's the schedule every time new heroes/new mechanics come out: OP for a few weeks/months, then the nerf comes. Admittedly, the S5 reworks don't need much tweaking, but they could do with some before we introduce new reworks.

Vakris_One
03-29-2018, 08:10 PM
I'm not surprised that there will be no more reworks this season because they have to gather data on how the new reworks affected the game. What I am surprised about however is that there will be "less" heroes reworked in Season 6. I don't know why they think it's okay to drag out these hero reworks for so long but it would be a bad idea to still be reworking heroes all the way into Seasons 7-8 because that is just way too much time spent on something that really should be done in two Seasons tops.

I'm also curious as to what Damien meant by "We do not plan on reworking all the heroes". I mean yes, heroes like Gladiator, Peacekeeper and Shaman don't need massive reworks just a couple tweaks but almost all of the vanilla roster does and to some extent so does the Centurion for example.

TSCDescon
03-29-2018, 08:47 PM
Itís Ubisoft in the end. No far to go there.

HazelrahFirefly
03-29-2018, 09:48 PM
Frankly I think they are being too cautious. The way in which the majority of the class feels outclassed by the dlc heroes is powerful.

They should just bump them up with ideas and then tweak from there.

I thought we would see the majority reworked this season, with a few like PK and Warlord held off until next.

kanuzira
03-29-2018, 10:10 PM
I am sincerely getting sick and tired of all the vague information, maby this maby that. Concrete hard info is what i need if i want to play this game. i am legit being bullsheited out of kills and can only do staredownws with instant lag attacks

Knight_Raime
03-29-2018, 11:52 PM
I was also saddened by this. What worries me more is them saying the lag comp system won't fix everything and that it's something they will continue to tweak post launch.
The #1 thing keeping me from playing as often is lag bursts that cause super fast attacks. I play on wired with a decent connection. Also not reworking all the heros?
would be nice to have clarification on this. Are they referring to reworks like kensei and conq? or highlander and bushi?