PDA

View Full Version : Oleg: It's need a patch for the patch !

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 10:02 PM
I have just reinstalled IL2FB from the box (V 1.0) and over it the big 1.21. I belived marginals some errors in beta patch but now....

1- I DON'T WANT TO BE A SABURO SAKAI SPEACKING GERMAN WITH HIS SQUADRON ! It's simply ridicule!
It's inconceivable when yoy work hard to have a little bit realistic climb rate for the La-7 (how many of us can to consider this right or not? )

2- Where is the C47 file for skins ?

3- It's necessary again two P51 skins files ?

Now I want to return to explore again the game...and you,
Oleg, take a big caf√¬® and please: return to work it!

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 10:02 PM
I have just reinstalled IL2FB from the box (V 1.0) and over it the big 1.21. I belived marginals some errors in beta patch but now....

1- I DON'T WANT TO BE A SABURO SAKAI SPEACKING GERMAN WITH HIS SQUADRON ! It's simply ridicule!
It's inconceivable when yoy work hard to have a little bit realistic climb rate for the La-7 (how many of us can to consider this right or not? )

2- Where is the C47 file for skins ?

3- It's necessary again two P51 skins files ?

Now I want to return to explore again the game...and you,
Oleg, take a big caf√¬® and please: return to work it!

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 10:41 PM
TILLIO wrote:
- I have just reinstalled IL2FB from the box (V 1.0)
- and over it the big 1.21. I belived marginals some
- errors in beta patch but now....
-
- 1- I DON'T WANT TO BE A SABURO SAKAI SPEACKING
- GERMAN WITH HIS SQUADRON ! It's simply ridicule!
- It's inconceivable when yoy work hard to have a
- little bit realistic climb rate for the La-7 (how
- many of us can to consider this right or not? )
-
- 2- Where is the C47 file for skins ?
-
- 3- It's necessary again two P51 skins files ?
-
- Now I want to return to explore again the game...and
- you,
- Oleg, take a big caf√¬® and please: return to work it!

1) A speech pack for Japanese airforce is in the works by a third party and being co-ordinated by Oleg. Did not make the patch. I haven't heard of a status, just that it exists.

2) I think if you create a C-47 skin directory it works just fine. Some beta guys managed to do that with no trouble.

3) All versions of aircraft that have multiple types represented have different skin folders (LaaG's, Yak's, P-47's, etc.).

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/temp_sig.jpg
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill

XyZspineZyX
12-05-2003, 06:12 PM
For the P-51D skins, just put any of many skins created for the AI Mustang into the flyable Mustang's folder.