PDA

View Full Version : Duel Practice-choice of heroes

SilverFoxBiker
03-28-2018, 11:04 AM
I would like to start off by saying I like the concept of the realistic dominion event although I can't get in to PvP or AI versions unless I turn matchmaking off on AI mode.

That said, I was given to believe that the duel practice was being overhauled so you could select which hero you want to practice against and at what level. Is this still on the cards? It would certainly make it easier to read the different characters body movement with a bit of practice and perhaps you could have option of turning off guard stance markers too?

Currently I'm using custom matches to practice but I think the duel practice arena will be a better option for continuous practice.

Tyrfing_.
03-28-2018, 11:45 AM
You can practice against any hero on any level in the how-to-play section.

SilverFoxBiker
03-28-2018, 01:27 PM
Sorry, I don't see where. I can go into duel practice and select bot level 0 - 3 but they are all set heroes i.e. peacekeeper, raider, shugoki and valkyrie.

Okita_Soji..
03-28-2018, 03:01 PM
It's the selection past level 3 bot under custom. It goes 0,1,2,3, custom. That's where you pick hero and what level you want them at.

SilverFoxBiker
03-28-2018, 03:14 PM
Ok thank you .

UbiJurassic
03-28-2018, 09:02 PM
We still have our new training trials and Arena mode coming with the next title update, so you'll soon have some more advanced options when it comes to practicing against certain heroes and performing certain moves/combos.

SilverFoxBiker
03-29-2018, 11:37 AM
Look forward to that. :-)