PDA

View Full Version : Vikings win again

Ulrichvonbek111
03-28-2018, 10:10 AM
Seems like it's all over already.....wow.

Plutonium Bug
03-28-2018, 11:34 AM
Nope Knights are going to take it. Should be enough time to push back with the bonus of the least amount of territories

Kamen42
03-28-2018, 02:30 PM
Not yet. There are still 3-4 updates. Anything can happen in that time. We have seen it in the past :D

Veerdin-Wraith
03-28-2018, 05:20 PM
Still kind of insane how the Vikings can take almost the entire field of battle seemingly overnight. When I logged in today, the Knights had 9 territories, the Samurai had like 15, and the Vikings had over 50.

"Not rigged"? Sure...

Ulrichvonbek111
03-28-2018, 05:57 PM
Still kind of insane how the Vikings can take almost the entire field of battle seemingly overnight. When I logged in today, the Knights had 9 territories, the Samurai had like 15, and the Vikings had over 50.

"Not rigged"? Sure...

Indeed.....

Ulrichvonbek111
03-28-2018, 05:58 PM
Not yet. There are still 3-4 updates. Anything can happen in that time. We have seen it in the past :D

1 update left ...not 3-4 but 1.

Archaelion
03-28-2018, 06:57 PM
We need some balance tweaks to allow those with less players to receive more benefit from troop deployment otherwise it's the same story every time.

xAnaToMx
03-28-2018, 07:18 PM
We need some balance tweaks to allow those with less players to receive more benefit from troop deployment otherwise it's the same story every time.

Oh sure, make it 5 knights vs 1 viking, that would be fair right?

UbiJurassic
03-28-2018, 08:30 PM
It's a little early to call the winner of this campaign just yet. The Vikings have had a strong presence though during this season, given the Knights issues with asset deployment and the Samurai continually pushing in the Knights. Right now though, the Samurai and Knights have a pretty even, strong asset distribution along the border of the Viking territories though, so we'll see!

Kryltic
03-28-2018, 08:54 PM
Please stop pretending that it's not all fixed or at best massively biased. The idea of faction war is cool but pointless. You won't admit it is unfair, instead you celebrate the "amazing victory" of the Vikings for simply existing.

Archaelion
03-28-2018, 09:00 PM
It would be exciting if all three factions at least got a point on the board to make it look close. Instead, we just see one using its massive player pool to boost the zones every time. It's not exciting or fun to see anyone just 3-0 the board. Just take it to offseason quickly; at least that is more fun to watch.

Hormly
03-28-2018, 11:04 PM
If the vikings win its proof the earth is flat

Anomynion
03-28-2018, 11:08 PM
We need some balance tweaks to allow those with less players to receive more benefit from troop deployment otherwise it's the same story every time.Correct me if Iím wrong, but isnít this already implemented, from which the Vikings are benefiting?

UbiJurassic
03-28-2018, 11:13 PM

https://media1.giphy.com/media/VqPpOjb1rOBBS/giphy.gif

Vakris_One
03-28-2018, 11:57 PM
And that the Vikings staged the Moon landing.

Kelson27
03-29-2018, 12:07 AM
Weren't the samurai literally 50 territories a couple days ago? And then the knights and samurai both practically pushed vikings into like 10 territories or something??

You guys complain WAY to much about nothing... or about the same things that seem to happen to every faction... where it's only rigged if it's happening to your own.

Tundra 793
03-29-2018, 12:47 AM
And that the Vikings staged the Moon landing.

Heh, yes... "staged"...

http://i.imgur.com/FY1GlyJ.jpg

Kryltic
03-29-2018, 01:20 AM
Weren't the samurai literally 50 territories a couple days ago? And then the knights and samurai both practically pushed vikings into like 10 territories or something??

You guys complain WAY to much about nothing... or about the same things that seem to happen to every faction... where it's only rigged if it's happening to your own.

Correct, the fact the Vikings have completely reversed this with almost no effort shows how pointless the Faction War is. All that matters are the last few rounds, there's no way the Vikings can lose now. The whole FW is basically pointless, until Ubisoft admit they have been unfair and rebalance the War Assets along side compensating the Knights and Samurai (as an apology for clearly ignoring the obvious bias), then no one will take it seriously or bother trying to win (except Vikings).

As for the rigging thing, sorry but its only rigged to help the Vikings, if it were otherwise then Knights and Samurai would at least show a chance of winning but thats obviously not the case. The main focus is still on the last few rounds and the rest are pointless. Ubi you need to acknowledge that, you need to find a way to increase the importance of earlier rounds and reduce those on the latter.

Hormly
03-29-2018, 01:38 AM
The vikings pushing back for the win does not make the faction war a waste of time.

The lousy rewards do

Kelson27
03-29-2018, 04:00 AM
So...none of that applies to when the vikings almost got wiped off the map a few days ago? Am I failing to see something here? I had never seen so much of the map taken as the samurai's did last week.

Hormly
03-29-2018, 04:19 AM
So...none of that applies to when the vikings almost got wiped off the map a few days ago? Am I failing to see something here? I had never seen so much of the map taken as the samurai's did last week.

If the vikings lose its fair. If they win its because of the Russians

Whats so hard to understand

ArchDukeInstinct
03-29-2018, 05:38 AM
What's this guy even crying about? Campaign doesn't even end for another 2 days. And every faction war reward is garbage anyway.

Howard_T_J
03-29-2018, 05:39 AM
No. The new Vikings are jealous of the season one ornaments. So they're trying to win to see if they can get something halfway as cool

Kamen42
03-29-2018, 09:01 AM
1 update left ...not 3-4 but 1.

One update has already passed since your post, and look at the Faction War timeline for the current campaign. It clearly shows that there is a space for three more rounds (including the current one). So I was correct there still were four more updates when I wrote my comment ;)

https://image.ibb.co/n1TY4n/FW.jpg

Vakris_One
03-29-2018, 02:57 PM
The crucial part of that is that the Samurai only managed to do this once in 2 Seasons of the Faction War. Just once. Whereas the Vikings have been regularly taking over half of the map every other round since Season 4.

I think it's pretty obvious to see that the Vikings need to put in less effort to own half the map than the Samurai do simply because evidence shows us that the Vikings frequently own half the map extraordinarily easily. We don't know how it is for the Knights because they are too busy obsessing over the Volcano.

Vakris_One
03-29-2018, 03:06 PM
If the vikings lose its fair. If they win its because of the Russians

Whats so hard to understand
Vikings backed by the Russians you say. Seems legit actually:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pLBJ56GJgYE

;)

Arekonator
03-29-2018, 03:13 PM
We don't know how it is for the Knights because they are too busy obsessing over the Volcano.
I believe Knights could have take relatively smooth win, or at least very good chance if we just stop placing 80% of our assets in two tiles..
Seeing a 25M assets on single tile while every other territory is losing by 2M at most has become so common that i am unable to get mad over it anymore.

xAnaToMx
03-29-2018, 03:30 PM
Correct, the fact the Vikings have completely reversed this with almost no effort shows how pointless the Faction War is. All that matters are the last few rounds, there's no way the Vikings can lose now. The whole FW is basically pointless, until Ubisoft admit they have been unfair and rebalance the War Assets along side compensating the Knights and Samurai (as an apology for clearly ignoring the obvious bias), then no one will take it seriously or bother trying to win (except Vikings).

As for the rigging thing, sorry but its only rigged to help the Vikings, if it were otherwise then Knights and Samurai would at least show a chance of winning but thats obviously not the case. The main focus is still on the last few rounds and the rest are pointless. Ubi you need to acknowledge that, you need to find a way to increase the importance of earlier rounds and reduce those on the latter.
Looks like vikings will start pushing when it counts otherwise before end of the round they don't bother.

Hormly
03-29-2018, 04:19 PM
Vikings backed by the Russians you say. Seems legit actually:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pLBJ56GJgYE

;)

Who gave you this secret footage of our pre fight warmup routine 😠

Vakris_One
03-29-2018, 04:30 PM
I'll never tell!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

Ulrichvonbek111
03-29-2018, 04:45 PM
One update has already passed since your post, and look at the Faction War timeline for the current campaign. It clearly shows that there is a space for three more rounds (including the current one). So I was correct there still were four more updates when I wrote my comment ;)

https://image.ibb.co/n1TY4n/FW.jpg

Yes you were correct.
My apologies to you.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-30-2018, 01:25 AM
It saddens me to have to say this,,,I was right.
It didn't matter how many turns were left because the Vikings had already won it on Wednesday,,easily.

IF THE FACTION WAR IS STRAIGHT---------------------
So knights is your knee hurting after bending it for such a long time,almost an eternity to your masters the Vikings ?
How many times now have you handed victory to the Vikings with a campaign or two in hand ?
You always come last,,why ?
You choke on the thought of an honest campaign strategy,,but I guess it doesn't matter to you for you shall jump ship and join your masters in search of shiny shiny..No backbone,limp.
Again you've shown your true colours....yellow,,it suits you as it's the same colour as your territory,,or should I say what used to be your territory.Yeah the cries of your mighty crusade are nothing but a mere whimper,,the death rattle,,final.

IF THE FACTION WAR IS BENT~~~~~~~~~~
Well Dev team for the Farcical War surely now you must do right by your player base and put your hands up in the air so everyone can see then open your mouths and speak some truth...like "WE GOT IT WRONG SORRY".
Has it not now become so obvious that something is so very very wrong on your side,on your conception.
Since you changed the set up for the Faction War all that is lost is gained by the Vikings,,always in the same fashion,,mmm.
Absolutely sick and tired of the dribble and lame excuses used to cover your behind.It is impossible for one faction to constantly dominate two factions for 10 weeks then win the season with time to spare....yeah as if....hands up.
If your broken unjust %bonus continues then 6,7,8......shall just be the same.Now with the obvious contempt you blatantly show and offer on the likes of Warriors Den how many people who have stuck by your explanations(excuses)do you think shall even bother with the Farcical trash War ?
I'd say the Dev's in charge of this farce have totally scunnered many people who have given you the benefit of the doubt more than once,,twice,,though not I for I along with many others have had our suspicions,especially the squirming in seats knowing your contempt and utter disregard is getting harder to swallow everytime the dribble flows.The staring at the camera with the sheepish look,,sometimes rather arrogant and definitely contemptuous with your flippant answers (bull).
Starting to read you like a book...it ain't looking good.
So then are you going to do right by your player base ?
Hands up,,speak loud and clear...."Sorry"
I'd say we'd accept this,,truly,,in fact it would give your words
more credibility in future .
Mmmmm I wonder...now what may the right action be after the hands have gone up and the words said ?
Scrap season 5 making it void.
Compensate all factions for your lack of due diligence and to restore your credibility.

How would you do this ?

Mmmmmm I wonder...well it goes like this..

1; With the imaginary money (steel) you would all Viking warriors 10,000 to their accounts,a singular ornament and emblem too.
2; For both other factions they would be awarded season 1's ornaments.They're already made so no hardship in putting into motion then depositing in Knight's and Samurai's accounts.

This would make great reconciliation for a major slap in the face.
It would also which I consider to be most important take away the stigma of season 5 being nothing more than a hollow victory due what was mentioned above,,a miscalculation that crippled an in game mode that many enjoyed,studied and stayed up into the wee small hours in hope of their deployment of assets contributing to their loved factions chance of victory only to be crushed by a major miscalculation,,just what we needed,,again.

So Faction War Dev's what have we to think of how season 5's hollow victory was achieved.
Either of what I have said may be precise,,so what was it ?

C'mon you can do it,
It's easy,
Three little words,
That's all.

Nice one thank you. ☺

Hormly
03-30-2018, 01:49 AM
It saddens me to have to say this,,,I was right.
It didn't matter how many turns were left because the Vikings had already won it on Wednesday,,easily.

IF THE FACTION WAR IS STRAIGHT---------------------
So knights is your knee hurting after bending it for such a long time,almost an eternity to your masters the Vikings ?
How many times now have you handed victory to the Vikings with a campaign or two in hand ?
You always come last,,why ?
You choke on the thought of an honest campaign strategy,,but I guess it doesn't matter to you for you shall jump ship and join your masters in search of shiny shiny..No backbone,limp.
Again you've shown your true colours....yellow,,it suits you as it's the same colour as your territory,,or should I say what used to be your territory.Yeah the cries of your mighty crusade are nothing but a mere whimper,,the death rattle,,final.

IF THE FACTION WAR IS BENT~~~~~~~~~~
Well Dev team for the Farcical War surely now you must do right by your player base and put your hands up in the air so everyone can see then open your mouths and speak some truth...like "WE GOT IT WRONG SORRY".
Has it not now become so obvious that something is so very very wrong on your side,on your conception.
Since you changed the set up for the Faction War all that is lost is gained by the Vikings,,always in the same fashion,,mmm.
Absolutely sick and tired of the dribble and lame excuses used to cover your behind.It is impossible for one faction to constantly dominate two factions for 10 weeks then win the season with time to spare....yeah as if....hands up.
If your broken unjust %bonus continues then 6,7,8......shall just be the same.Now with the obvious contempt you blatantly show and offer on the likes of Warriors Den how many people who have stuck by your explanations(excuses)do you think shall even bother with the Farcical trash War ?
I'd say the Dev's in charge of this farce have totally scunnered many people who have given you the benefit of the doubt more than once,,twice,,though not I for I along with many others have had our suspicions,especially the squirming in seats knowing your contempt and utter disregard is getting harder to swallow everytime the dribble flows.The staring at the camera with the sheepish look,,sometimes rather arrogant and definitely contemptuous with your flippant answers (bull).
Starting to read you like a book...it ain't looking good.
So then are you going to do right by your player base ?
Hands up,,speak loud and clear...."Sorry"
I'd say we'd accept this,,truly,,in fact it would give your words
more credibility in future .
Mmmmm I wonder...now what may the right action be after the hands have gone up and the words said ?
Scrap season 5 making it void.
Compensate all factions for your lack of due diligence and to restore your credibility.

How would you do this ?

Mmmmmm I wonder...well it goes like this..

1; With the imaginary money (steel) you would all Viking warriors 10,000 to their accounts,a singular ornament and emblem too.
2; For both other factions they would be awarded season 1's ornaments.They're already made so no hardship in putting into motion then depositing in Knight's and Samurai's accounts.

This would make great reconciliation for a major slap in the face.
It would also which I consider to be most important take away the stigma of season 5 being nothing more than a hollow victory due what was mentioned above,,a miscalculation that crippled an in game mode that many enjoyed,studied and stayed up into the wee small hours in hope of their deployment of assets contributing to their loved factions chance of victory only to be crushed by a major miscalculation,,just what we needed,,again.

So Faction War Dev's what have we to think of how season 5's hollow victory was achieved.
Either of what I have said may be precise,,so what was it ?

C'mon you can do it,
It's easy,
Three little words,
That's all.

Nice one thank you. ☺

If it makes you feel better, the rewards are always garbage

HazelrahFirefly
03-30-2018, 02:26 AM
What was the S1 ornament anyway?

Far as I'm concerned only the amount of boxes matter, because I'm trying to save up as many as possible to never open.

Hormly
03-30-2018, 05:19 AM

Far as I'm concerned only the amount of boxes matter, because I'm trying to save up as many as possible to never open.

I only remember the warlords, a little snake thingy. Wouldnt wear it with a gun to my head

Vakris_One
03-30-2018, 02:48 PM

Season 1 reward was a unique ornament for each of the 12 heroes at that time. Then Bio decided that's too much work for her team and pooped on the Samurai's only win by giving them a single sh/tty looking ornament for their troubles.

Ornament rewards have been downhill ever since then.

Kelson27
03-30-2018, 02:51 PM
Dude, you need some fresh air.

Kelson27
03-30-2018, 02:56 PM
Yeah I was kinda surprised after the first seasons rewards, a new ornament for each hero was worth fighting for. The single duped ornament we get currently is a bit of a fruitless endeavour... especially considering across the board there was some great looking ornaments that came out of season 1, since then they havenít really been that appealing in general.

Hormly
03-30-2018, 05:01 PM
If the bear head from the campaign was offered id be deploying assets like a mofo

As it stands, as a WL player since beta, there has never once been a reward given to me that i have ever used.

And thus, i care nothing for the FW. Nothing but window dressing that serves no purpose beyond forcing me to endure a few seconds of periodic territory swapping before i can get into matches.

Cocl3s
03-30-2018, 06:01 PM
Did anyone notice that the Vikings and the Samurais barely care for each other. Both of those faction focusing the Knights every season, every round. There were exeptions, but this is a fact.
Surely there are asset deployment problems for the Knights but it does not change the fact that the Faction War is Vikings + Samurais VS Knights Period...

Thats why i dont give a **** about Faction War cuz it is in itself a terrible made concept.

SangLong524
03-30-2018, 06:11 PM
Well, the vikings have another win again. 3 rounds in a row! now I am starting to believe some discrepancy is going on here. vikings can't "Just play better". Does better people identify themselves as Vikings now?! It just can't be!

I don't care for ornaments. Much! Honestly, I find my own taste is rather different from Ubisoft's. there are occasional cool headwears here and there but they are hardly worth crying over.

E1seNw0Lf
03-30-2018, 07:10 PM
[1.]* It would help me a lot to know before a new season starts, what the rewards will be for each faction.
[2.] The winning faction only get his own reward ... vk only viking ornaments, kn only knight ornaments, sm only samurai ornaments.
[3.] Each ornament could be made with different decorations on it; like bronze, silver or gold. This way, even the non-winning factions could get some rewards.

That's what I would like to see in the future of For Honor - Faction War.

* ... e.g. if vikings will get an ornament I like, and the other two faction not, I would make my decision by that and join vikings for the season and trying to get it.

Hormly
03-30-2018, 07:36 PM
Did anyone notice that the Vikings and the Samurais barely care for each other. Both of those faction focusing the Knights every season, every round. There were exeptions, but this is a fact.
Surely there are asset deployment problems for the Knights but it does not change the fact that the Faction War is Vikings + Samurais VS Knights Period...

Thats why i dont give a **** about Faction War cuz it is in itself a terrible made concept.

Sir i take offense to this.

The weebs are my sworn enemy

XJadeDragoonX
03-30-2018, 07:42 PM
Vikings master race

Knights and Samurai are idiots

Hope the volcano was worth it

HazelrahFirefly
03-30-2018, 07:46 PM
Every single player shouls jump ship ans join the pagans next season. I know I will be. I still recall Bio pleading with people not to switch before this season and I obeyed.

Fool me once...

SlashingElbow
03-30-2018, 09:22 PM
Lmao i love this guy crying about everything hahah. You need some weed in your life bro you need to learn how to relax haha. It gives me so much pleasure drinking the blood and tears of my enemies in my season 1 ornaments <3

Hormly
03-30-2018, 10:59 PM
Every single player shouls jump ship ans join the pagans next season. I know I will be. I still recall Bio pleading with people not to switch before this season and I obeyed.

Fool me once...

If you do this, you will lose again. As will the rest of us true pagans.

Dont sabotage us, better for everyone to stick with their factions, turncoats will discover that failure follows them.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-31-2018, 03:22 AM
If it makes you feel better, the rewards are always garbage

I don't fight for ornaments or treasure.
I fight for my faction and the battle honours.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-31-2018, 03:30 AM

You're dreaming...
The knights in both seasons 4 and 5 handed the Vikings an early victory.The knights knew that on Thursday if they attacked the Samurai then they'd guarantee the Vikings victory,,this they done,
fact..more than once in both seasons.The Samurai constantly fight 2 factions with out discretion.To win the War you need to fight both your foes,,that's how the tin men shall never get out of the gutter they've put themselves into because of their blind resentment of the Samurai Faction..Many of the knights are pathetic beyond all comprehension. ..Ahhh the sweet smell of the gutter folk...enjoy.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-31-2018, 03:33 AM
Vikings master race

Knights and Samurai are idiots

Hope the volcano was worth it

The Vikings held the volcano. ...
The Samurai never went near it as a rule in the final days...
Again..the Vikings held it...
You enjoy it,,may you choke on sulphur as your eyes fall from your face...

Ulrichvonbek111
03-31-2018, 03:35 AM
Lmao i love this guy crying about everything hahah. You need some weed in your life bro you need to learn how to relax haha. It gives me so much pleasure drinking the blood and tears of my enemies in my season 1 ornaments <3

I blazed for 32 years...lived in Netherlands for 10 years and Morocco for 3....so only the finest,,enjoy your shoe leather.

Tundra 793
03-31-2018, 03:37 AM
I blazed for 32 years...lived in Netherlands for 10 years and Morocco for 3....so only the finest,,enjoy your shoe leather.

This explains so much...

Ulrichvonbek111
03-31-2018, 03:39 AM
This explains so much...

Stopped 3 years ago after lung surgery related to industrial disease,,,
So what are you saying ?

Ulrichvonbek111
03-31-2018, 03:46 AM
This explains so much...

Again what are you saying ?
Where's your crew ?

Ulrichvonbek111
03-31-2018, 03:50 AM
It's a little early to call the winner of this campaign just yet. The Vikings have had a strong presence though during this season, given the Knights issues with asset deployment and the Samurai continually pushing in the Knights. Right now though, the Samurai and Knights have a pretty even, strong asset distribution along the border of the Viking territories though, so we'll see!

Mmmm,,,a little early.
I ask you to please pass on to someone the longer piece I wrote later on in this thread.
You know that the knights capitulate to the Vikings by throwing the lot at the Samurai.Granted they in the final hours attacked the Vikings though with their assault on the Samurai border they knew that they'd hand victory to the Vikings.
The only comfort I get is that the tin brigade come last..ahh the guttersnipes.

Hormly
03-31-2018, 04:42 AM
The Vikings held the volcano. ...
The Samurai never went near it as a rule in the final days...
Again..the Vikings held it...
You enjoy it,,may you choke on sulphur as your eyes fall from your face...

Good lord man 😮

SlashingElbow
03-31-2018, 05:44 AM
Not gonna make this into a weed thread but dutch weed and hash is pretty low level. Im dissapointed every time im in amsterdam whatever coffeeshop i go to. All tourists i meet esp americans and spanish also agree. Shoe leather lol. Norway has so much better homegrown stuff its not even a debate. Not smoking nowadays tho so its all good. Back on topic. You guys got destroyed again and its hilarious to see the entitlement. You really want everyone to get the season 1 ornaments lol. If i didnt know better i would think you were a millenial thats grown up with the everyone gets a grophy mentality.. Please just deal with it

ArchDukeInstinct
03-31-2018, 06:04 AM
I can't wait for the new Conqueror ornament I won't be wearing.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-31-2018, 10:01 AM
Not gonna make this into a weed thread but dutch weed and hash is pretty low level. Im dissapointed every time im in amsterdam whatever coffeeshop i go to. All tourists i meet esp americans and spanish also agree. Shoe leather lol. Norway has so much better homegrown stuff its not even a debate. Not smoking nowadays tho so its all good. Back on topic. You guys got destroyed again and its hilarious to see the entitlement. You really want everyone to get the season 1 ornaments lol. If i didnt know better i would think you were a millenial thats grown up with the everyone gets a grophy mentality.. Please just deal with it

Ha ha ,,,
I always only blazed the finest resin from India and the Atlas mountains..Yes the greenery from your land would be interesting.
Millennial,,try 1965 ☺.

Vakris_One
03-31-2018, 01:53 PM
Wow, this turned into a weed smokers anonymous meeting real fast.

I don't think you've been paying attention to the Faction War at all if you think Vikes and Samurai haven't been primarily focusing on each other. Both sides knock down the Knights with little effort whenever they want to because the Knights purposefully gimp themselves by deploying 10-20 million assets on the Volcano and next to it.

Knights have become pushovers that crumple from a strong breeze. At least the Samurai find ways to put up a fight against the Vikings even though the asset weightings are firmly stacked against them. If Knights actually decided to fight the Vikings properly they would have more of a chance than Samurai because Knights have less of an asset weighting handicap.

Samurai - highest playerbase = least weight to their assets
Knights - medium playerbase = medium weight to assets
Vikings - least amount of players = highest weight to their assets

Of the two the Knights have more chances of beating the Vikings because the Samurai are too gimped by the Faction War "balancing". But alas, the Knights seem content with throwing their assets into the Volcano and watching the pretty sparks.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-31-2018, 02:29 PM
Wow, this turned into a weed smokers anonymous meeting real fast.

I don't think you've been paying attention to the Faction War at all if you think Vikes and Samurai haven't been primarily focusing on each other. Both sides knock down the Knights with little effort whenever they want to because the Knights purposefully gimp themselves by deploying 10-20 million assets on the Volcano and next to it.

Knights have become pushovers that crumple from a strong breeze. At least the Samurai find ways to put up a fight against the Vikings even though the asset weightings are firmly stacked against them. If Knights actually decided to fight the Vikings properly they would have more of a chance than Samurai because Knights have less of an asset weighting handicap.

Samurai - highest playerbase = least weight to their assets
Knights - medium playerbase = medium weight to assets
Vikings - least amount of players = highest weight to their assets

Of the two the Knights have more chances of beating the Vikings because the Samurai are too gimped by the Faction War "balancing". But alas, the Knights seem content with throwing their assets into the Volcano and watching the pretty sparks.

Very well put Vakris,I enjoy how you bring the balance and the shine the light to many dark places that thd ignorant immerse themselves..You got it spot on about the knights.
Many are to be pitied for it's not they who've became a hindrance to their own faction.If is the ones who are blind to the concept of honour and unity.They show a blind resentment towards yhe East,,so much so they'll sacrifice everything including winning, honouf and respect.You know I like to throw some ingredients into the mix on occasion.Yes I started the thread,,then added a larger helping to it..For me they have completely ruined the Faction War for all except the Vikings,,though in time I'm sure many hollow victories shall be the mundane for them too.
To think people who blame the Samurai and Vikings for their own factions demise is astounding.They have brought the drama to themselves and the Samurai too.
The Samurai continuously push as hard as possible against both their foes but no matter how close they get it's the pathetic among the knights who screw everything up.
Let's take Thursday past,,they knew if they attacked the Samurai then season over..Now to perform this treacherous act once isn't justified but to know they'd done this at least 4 times before in separate campaigns is nothing less than contempt for every member of their own faction and the whole player base.
On the greenery tangent well I was diagnosed with lung disease which was caused by the work I used to do,,welding in civil engineering,.I blazed everyday over many decades.
Everything combined resulted on a small piece of my right lung being removed almost 3 years ago..Yes I have emphysema though my life has changed for the better..The emphysema is arrested though I have my limitations.As soon as I was diagnosed I stopped what had become a way of life for me for so many decades.At first I missed it but as time passed it faded away into obscurity.
Now back to those knights,,the treasonous ones who allow their kin to come last always and forever..keep it up if you dare,,allow your faction to become the joke.
As Samurai victory would be sweet though if that isn't possible then to ensure you come last shall 've our priority,that way we celebrate something.

Vakris are you looking forward to the arrival of God of War ?
Do you like Bloodborne,,Shadow of the Colossus and Nioh ?
What platform are you on ?

Peace.

Hormly
03-31-2018, 03:05 PM
I can't wait for the new Conqueror ornament I won't be wearing.

I cant wait for my brand new warlord ornament I'll never wear

Arekonator
03-31-2018, 08:18 PM
Out of curiosity, how many assets vikings players get from average game of dominion?

AkenoKobayashi
03-31-2018, 09:25 PM
The population bonus is going to **** anyone who isn't a Viking until Ubisoft decides to make changes to it. So, you shouldn't be expecting a win if you are not a Viking.

Vakris_One
03-31-2018, 11:31 PM
Very well put Vakris,I enjoy how you bring the balance and the shine the light to many dark places that thd ignorant immerse themselves..You got it spot on about the knights.
Many are to be pitied for it's not they who've became a hindrance to their own faction.If is the ones who are blind to the concept of honour and unity.They show a blind resentment towards yhe East,,so much so they'll sacrifice everything including winning, honouf and respect.You know I like to throw some ingredients into the mix on occasion.Yes I started the thread,,then added a larger helping to it..For me they have completely ruined the Faction War for all except the Vikings,,though in time I'm sure many hollow victories shall be the mundane for them too.
To think people who blame the Samurai and Vikings for their own factions demise is astounding.They have brought the drama to themselves and the Samurai too.
The Samurai continuously push as hard as possible against both their foes but no matter how close they get it's the pathetic among the knights who screw everything up.
Let's take Thursday past,,they knew if they attacked the Samurai then season over..Now to perform this treacherous act once isn't justified but to know they'd done this at least 4 times before in separate campaigns is nothing less than contempt for every member of their own faction and the whole player base.
On the greenery tangent well I was diagnosed with lung disease which was caused by the work I used to do,,welding in civil engineering,.I blazed everyday over many decades.
Everything combined resulted on a small piece of my right lung being removed almost 3 years ago..Yes I have emphysema though my life has changed for the better..The emphysema is arrested though I have my limitations.As soon as I was diagnosed I stopped what had become a way of life for me for so many decades.At first I missed it but as time passed it faded away into obscurity.
Now back to those knights,,the treasonous ones who allow their kin to come last always and forever..keep it up if you dare,,allow your faction to become the joke.
As Samurai victory would be sweet though if that isn't possible then to ensure you come last shall 've our priority,that way we celebrate something.

Vakris are you looking forward to the arrival of God of War ?
Do you like Bloodborne,,Shadow of the Colossus and Nioh ?
What platform are you on ?

Peace.
Who are you and what have you done with the real Ulrich!?

https://i.imgur.com/UbkvNJw.gif

You usually don't enjoy my input. Since you asked nicely, I'm on PC which rules me out of those game although I did play the original Shadow of the Colossus back on PS2 and I really liked it.

Are you sure you don't want to call me a clown shoe, brown nose, chosen one or cheerleader just for old times' sake?

Ulrichvonbek111
04-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Who are you and what have you done with the real Ulrich!?

https://i.imgur.com/UbkvNJw.gif

You usually don't enjoy my input. Since you asked nicely, I'm on PC which rules me out of those game although I did play the original Shadow of the Colossus back on PS2 and I really liked it.

Are you sure you don't want to call me a clown shoe, brown nose, chosen one or cheerleader just for old times' sake?

Nah Vakris you're alright.
You were never in the Chosen posse.
I respect you as an individual.
I'm playing Shadow of the Colossus at the moment,the world is beautiful.

Ha ha nice,,I'm the one and only Ulrich my friend.
You see when I was ganked by the Chosen I'd always bite back.
I don't need to run in a pack thinking I'm some sort of Ubidog seeking appraisals or think I'm of some kind of standing,,I'm me,
just old Ulrich the enchanted lol....Peace

Tundra 793
04-01-2018, 12:51 PM
Nah Vakris you're alright.
You were never in the Chosen posse.
I respect you as an individual.

Aw sweet, we're in a posse now!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk7i0d4hyM1qam4o2.gif

Cocl3s
04-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Sir i take offense to this.

The weebs are my sworn enemy

Im not saying they are not. What im saying is that both the Vikings and the Samurais are do much less effort in pushing each other, than making an effort to push the Knights.