PDA

View Full Version : CO-OP/ SAVE not working

ChampionRuby50g
03-28-2018, 08:47 AM
1. My friend and I have both completed the tutorial, viewed the map as Dutch speaks about the different locations and left his island. But we are unable to play together, as for some reason I canít invite him to my game, but when he invites me I am unable to join his session as it says the session doesnít exist. When I press select, and scroll over to online and press invite friends, an error occurs. This is: Indiana-80190190. My platform is Xbox One X, my friend is a regular Xbox one.

2. On top of this, when I am in the main menu I go to save my game, but as I press A over save, a small noise comes out of my headphones and nothing happens. This makes me worried to even leave the game, lest I have to play through the entire tutorial again. Has this occurred for anyone else?

Ubi-Baron
03-28-2018, 12:50 PM
hello ChampionRuby50g,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

With the Save Game sound, this is intentional and the sound means that the game has been saved.

In regards to the Co-Op issue, is your friend from the same region as you are? Do you have any other friends playing and can you invite them? If you haven't already, please can you try the troubleshooting in the FAQ here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000033900/Connectivity-issues-in-Far-Cry-5-on-Xbox-One-FC5/).

Thank you

docmcstuffin31
03-28-2018, 07:35 PM
My friend and I are getting error messages and can't play co op, bookworm, trapper, please help we are looking forward to playing together