PDA

View Full Version : visual glitches

WingZeroZ98
03-28-2018, 06:31 AM
platform xbox one x

in the very 1st shop I came across I was able to get the ammo names to overlap the vehicle names.
shorty after this when I aim down the sights with any gun I shoot really huge light projectiles from the guns.
about ten minutes later a lot of objects in game are visually flickering

WingZeroZ98
03-28-2018, 06:40 AM
I made a video and now im going to try just reseting the xbox if admins would like to see it let me know and ill PM it to you or figure out a way so its not on my facebook

Ubi-Baron
03-28-2018, 12:44 PM
Hello WingZeroZ98,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

We would be interested to see this video if you can provide us with a link.

Were you able to resolve it by clearing the cache as you mentioned?

Thank you

WingZeroZ98
03-29-2018, 05:32 AM
full reset of the xbox fixed the flickering issue I am able to recreate the text overlay issue in the shops (I didn't make a video of that) but basically I enter and exit ammo and vehicle shop options too fast and it will do it. if I take it slow in the menu it doesn't happen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpQEiJBhqno
im at work currently ill make a video on the other bugs ive found when I can

WingZeroZ98
04-02-2018, 09:52 PM
today I drove a boat into a waterfall hoping for secret cave. I was left with hilarious physics glitch, was thrown from the boat 30ft in the air. the boat was sucked up the waterfall and got stuck about halfway up. waterfall near whistling beaver brewery. and to recap on the video of graphical glitching out when that stuff starts happening it progressively gets worse overtime when I aim down the sights bullet light trails are huge. I have not been able to get that flashing graphic bug to happen again.