PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Mission Bugs

samraboud
03-28-2018, 04:52 AM
Hello,

During the mission 'The Cleansing', I died before completing all the objectives. Upon respawning, the mission tracker was nowhere to be found, yet the mission was still incomplete in my journal. I decided to play some other missions since I couldn't complete this one.

During the mission 'Air Raid', my plane was destroyed before completing the objectives, so I went back to the airstrip and got the replacement plane, however, once again, the mission trackers were gone, and I have no way of completing this mission.

Now I've gotten to where I am ready to face John Seed, but he won't appear. I'm thinking it has something to do with these two incomplete story missions, both still in my journal.

Tried resetting the game, console, clearing the cache. No luck. Hoping I don't have to start a brand new playthrough.

Thanks.

Ubi-Baron
03-28-2018, 12:41 PM
Hello samraboud,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

Have you tried going back to the point where you were before you died again, now that you've continued on with some of the other missions?

Thank you

victormcquin
03-29-2018, 12:35 AM
I am in the exact same position, I died during “the cleansing”, and now I am stuck without a mission marker or anything to go on. I can’t track missions(story or side) from the menu and have to manually do so. Please patch this issue so we don’t have to grind through everything from the start.

Gabeteuton
03-29-2018, 07:36 PM
At this point I don't know if I should start from scratch... or wait until it's fixed... tried a bunch of things, none worked...

jvc1990
04-01-2018, 11:41 PM
I got stuck after clearing the checkpoint on The Cleansing, journal desciption blank, and mision text upper left corner after every fast travel.
For me it happened near the bridge, where the mortar fire is incoming.
To get the mission back on track, I had to aproach the small bridge over to where Marle was being held, then it kicked back in!

Zirrico
04-02-2018, 02:01 AM
jvc1990, thank you for posting!

I thought I had tried to return to the area, but after seeing your post and knowing it was possible to re-engage the mission, I went back and it worked!

Long Description:
I had also bugged out of The Cleansing and therefore my Atonement mission was not popping when I went to Fall's End. I fast traveled back to the security gate in front of John's gate and traveled under the two small bridges like I was being bombarded by the bombs as before and that triggered the mission to restart. I completed the The Cleansing, which immediatly triggerd The Confession. During that mission, it seemed the game was cycling through necessary story missions. For example, it showed a mission complete for the Air Raid mission even though I had already completed that one. After I completed The Confession, the beginning dialouge to The Atonement was triggered again and when I went back to Fall's End the mission was finally playable. Yay!

Ubi-Baron
04-02-2018, 11:41 AM
I'm glad to hear that you were able to get the mission back on track, thank you for the updates.

Gabeteuton & victormcquin, are you able to try this?

hebos2012
04-02-2018, 09:02 PM
The exact same thing as OG described happened to me too. I first tried to go back to the same spot, but that didn't work. Tried again after a few other missions and now it worked. I also wasn't able to track any other missions while "The Cleansing" was bugged, now it's ok tho.