PDA

View Full Version : :D I proudly present you the Cancer Timeline of FOR HONOR

Baturai
03-28-2018, 03:27 AM
New Cancers: HL CONQ BERS

Usual Cancers : SHAMAN PK GLAD

Potential Cancers : Aramusha SHINOBI KENSEI ( Nice work tho)

Old Cancers : Warden ( Bashed) Warlord (BASHED) Orochi (BASHED to the Ground) Valk ( bashed to the HELL) Centurion ( BASHED) SHUKOGI ( Oh Boy who enjoys to deal with this meatball ? ) Lawbringer ( BASHED)

THE ONLY DECENT HERO IN THIS CANCEROUS GAME IS RAIDER. ( 1 v 1 of course)

I am BEGGING YOU UBISOFT :D ... I cant endure any longer !!!
Make A complete another game or Bring long awaited BALANCE !!!!

LIKE IF YOU AGREE !!!

DeltaRafi
03-28-2018, 03:35 AM
how can i play in dedicated server

Mirage6201
03-28-2018, 03:35 AM
I think my screen is orange all the time from unblockables in 4v4 bc of players that need them in 1v1. Seems like Ubisoft canít win, which is a loss for its player base.

ArchDukeInstinct
03-28-2018, 05:14 AM
So half the cast is at least "potentially" cancer.
Got it.

SphericalChip53
03-28-2018, 06:03 AM
Here's the real cancer timeline:

***from a console perspective***

Alpha: Lawbringer cc spam

Beta: Nobushi Viper's Retreat spam and Orochi light spam

Game release: Warden vortex spam and Warlord having every tool to win every fight

Season 2: Centurion 100 to 0 cutscene and Shinobi off-screen guardbreaks (still a horrible problem yet to be fixed by Ubisoft)

Season 3: Gladiator zone spam and Highlander Celtic Curse soft feint spam

Season 4: Shaman just an unprecedented level of OP and Aramusha light spam

Season 5: Conqueror bash and light spam and Kensei dash heavy spam

Charmzzz
03-28-2018, 07:39 AM
Not one like for the OP. Seems like not everyone agrees I guess. ;)

PK, Warlord, Centurion and Shaman were too strong when released. Every other Character was kind of right or underperforming. Berserker rework is debatable. Conq is fine imo.

RenegadeRasta
03-28-2018, 08:01 AM
Here's the real cancer timeline:

***from a console perspective***

Alpha: Lawbringer cc spam

Beta: Nobushi Viper's Retreat spam and Orochi light spam

Game release: Warden vortex spam and Warlord having every tool to win every fight

Season 2: Centurion 100 to 0 cutscene and Shinobi off-screen guardbreaks (still a horrible problem yet to be fixed by Ubisoft)

Season 3: Gladiator zone spam and Highlander Celtic Curse soft feint spam

Season 4: Shaman just an unprecedented level of OP and Aramusha light spam

Season 5: Conqueror bash and light spam and Kensei dash heavy spam

Agreed.

Vakris_One
03-28-2018, 01:18 PM
What are your parameters for considering something cancer? Because if we're judging purely from a forum complaints standpoint then you might as well put the entire OG cast under the "old cancer" category since all of them have been labelled OP at least once at some point or another.

BTTrinity
03-28-2018, 04:13 PM
What are your parameters for considering something cancer? Because if we're judging purely from a forum complaints standpoint then you might as well put the entire OG cast under the "old cancer" category since all of them have been labelled OP at least once at some point or another.

Lol @ the days in the beta when Orochi and Nobushi were OP because nobody could react to lights at the time.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
03-28-2018, 04:18 PM
Cancers = People from South America who lag the game. Done.

This person is going around peppering the forum with racist comments, but what amazes me more is that I dont see anyone calling him out on it. I hope you guys are at least reporting him.

BTTrinity
03-28-2018, 04:24 PM
This person is going around peppering the forum with racist comments, but what amazes me more is that I dont see anyone calling him out on it. I hope you guys are at least reporting him.

Havent even seen his comments, let alone this one but will do.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
03-28-2018, 04:33 PM
Havent even seen his comments, let alone this one but will do.

Good man, not that I need to validate you, but good man. This is one of the few forums that except for some spam, the users do a good job of keeping things under control and everything civilized.

FredEx919
03-28-2018, 05:30 PM
Closing this up. Please keep the conversations constructive everyone.