PDA

View Full Version : Question About COOP

CMDR-GHOST
03-27-2018, 11:09 PM
In the start menu of the Far Cy 5 Game, there are five additional player slots in the bottom left hand corner. Can you play with five other players? If not, why are there five other slots?

CMDR-GHOST
03-28-2018, 12:28 AM
FAR CRY has come a long way, and I hope that you guys continue. I think the next Far Cry should involve 6-12 player coop with no boundaries, This means like in FC5 you can only go 100 meters from one another. I hope that your next FC is larger with more to do and add it to where your character talks and interacts with other players. This would be really cool. I am working up a design for future Far Cry games that I will want to send to you guys. But was hoping I could get a email so I can send my ideas and thoughts personally. I have done this with Bohemia Interactive and Dice already. Hoping to do it with Ubisoft Far Cry too.

FullerBlood
03-28-2018, 10:25 AM
just curious, all achievements say solo, does that mean I will have to replay the game if I play through with someone? also if anyone knows CONNECTED

Log into the Far Cry® 5 website with your Ubisoft account because I thought this was it but i still don't have it.

Ubi-Baron
03-28-2018, 01:00 PM
Thank you for contacting us, guys

In the case of Co-Op Story you can only play in a party of two. For the other slots are if you are playing Arcade.

In terms of achievements, you should be able to unlock them at the same time as the main player, but you won't keep the story progress.