PDA

View Full Version : Revelator mission bug

Xgar NL
03-27-2018, 08:20 PM
Hi,

I just completed the mission Destroy the Revelator.
I killed the revelator, then immediately after that i died. Now the game says that i killed it, yet it won't complete the mission.
i cleared the xbox cache, but no effect.

ubi--unicorn
03-27-2018, 09:00 PM
Hey Xgar NL! Does reloading last check point help? (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000034272)

Xgar NL
03-27-2018, 09:06 PM
Unfortunately not. Neither does fast travel. It just checks the objectives in the top left, then nothing happens and the mission is still active.

Xgar NL
03-27-2018, 10:41 PM
After completing the next mission, it unlocked!

ubi--unicorn
03-27-2018, 10:42 PM
Glad to hear it!

MREDZ7
03-28-2018, 01:42 AM
Yep, also having an issue with this mission. Seems I accidentally triggered the initiation after driving through the allied resistance road block. The Revelator was just roaming wild at that point, with no way to rest the mission. I completed a mission or two before getting around to destroying it, but when I did nothing happened, no mission completed. Now the mission is just sitting in my journal with no further requirements. I've also completed a few side missions afterwards, and it hasn't completed the revelator mission either. So is the mission broken for me now, and if so, will it cut off any story progression?

Thanks

ubiMbrown
03-28-2018, 10:43 AM
The revelator never spawns in, just a mission marker roaming around with nothing underneath making it impossible to complete the quest

Tarheel9650
03-29-2018, 01:04 AM
I started the mission and died shortly after where you first see the truck, spawned at the checkpoint and destroyed the truck but the game didnít acknowledge it or reward me. Now the mission is just stuck on my mission list as trackable but it wonít give me a location for it, just loads up the completed objectives in the top left corner to destroy the truck. Iíve tried restarting last checkpoint, it loaded up after I destroyed the truck with no wreckage. And I played a few missions after to see if it would load up then, but no luck. So I guess itís just stuck unfinished? I donít want to start a new game, but it wouldnít be the end of the world. System is PS4, if it matters.

JimmyNEUTRON413
03-29-2018, 05:01 AM
same issue for me on ps4

ubi--unicorn
03-29-2018, 04:49 PM
If reloading the mission/quitting doesn't help, please provide me with any screenshots or videos of this issue.

BeetleBobBailey
03-30-2018, 06:35 PM
Same issue. Revelator is "dead" but nothing happened and the quest remains in the missions list

BeetleBobBailey
03-30-2018, 08:50 PM
The revelator was ended once next mission also completed. What i do not know"is if reward accompanied the closure.

Mcready88
03-30-2018, 10:55 PM
Same thing just happened to me. Mission objective shows as finished but the mission isn't registered as completed. Restarting game didn't help.

Kellan1989
03-30-2018, 11:13 PM
This is the only thread I have seen about this issue. Just killed the Revelator and got the green checks. I died shortly after I destroyed it. Now it won't complete. Anyone found a fix? Completed some more missions with no completion as others have had. Thanks!

RoverUKSF
03-31-2018, 05:36 PM
This mission is indeed buggy, killed it, no reward gained. No its stuck in my Journal without any marker.

Tunny46n2
04-01-2018, 12:08 AM
I've finished the revelator mission but it will not complete. Each time I select the mission it ticks the green boxes but nothing happens afterwards. Does anyone know if it's a necessary mission to progress in the game?

dbomb094
04-01-2018, 06:38 AM
I have the same issue where I completed the mission and now itís just sitting in the journal incomplete even though I killed the revelator. Played another couple of missions and itís still there.

louisvdkaaden
04-03-2018, 10:46 AM
Here also, destroyed the revelator with the heli in the checkpoint, all things are done, but no reward or closing the mission.

ubi--unicorn
04-03-2018, 09:34 PM
Hey guys, I've reported this. If you can provide me with any screenshots or video, please do.

DreadHeart3713
04-03-2018, 10:20 PM
For me, the mission "The Revelator" has not shown up in both of my playthroughs. I have not played the mission ever. So I'm assuming that this is a bug. On another note in my first playthough when i took over John Seed's Ranch he spoke to me over the Radio, the second i did it during Nick Rye's Mission "Wingman' he didnt speak to me over the Radio, so smal bug there. but otherwise i have greatly enjoyed the Game.

eBreakeR
04-04-2018, 12:02 AM
Same issue during a coop. I was host and died meanwhile my friend destroyed revelator. Now mission ďhangsĒ in the list without other notices... very annoying

aRiZen90
04-08-2018, 01:49 AM
I've also had this "problem", but I believe this is intentional. I believe it only happens if you have the "Atonement" mission active when you complete the "Revelator", as the latter auto-completes during the former. My theory is that Mary May Fairgrave can not acknowledge the completion of the mission since she is being held captive by John Seed, and the mission auto-completes when she is freed.

alanrllave
04-12-2018, 01:24 AM
I am having the same issue. It says I have comleted it (all checkboxes are green), yet nothing. Iím on PS4. I have competed a couple missions since, and nothing. Any progress on solutions yet?

bandigers
04-20-2018, 07:15 PM
My mission also stuck I use bomb and rocket launcher to destroy the truck but I also get blown and killed.
It said I have destroying the revelator.
Need help for this bug.
Thanks