PDA

View Full Version : BUG REPORT: Mission: Atonement ****Spoilers****

Vorad0re
03-27-2018, 07:31 PM
Found a pretty nasty bug while playing the Atonement mission:

After the cut scene with John, I mount up on the vehicle's mounted weapon as per the mission. The NPC that is to drive gets in and off we go.

However if you die and start back at the church the NPC doing the driving, spawns in at the other side of town and take a slow run to the vehicle. Before the NPC gets to the vehicle it stops running, at that point the mission fails stating I did not protect the truck and reloads and does it all again!

I am unable to dismount from the vehicle, unable to change to the Driver seat to get to the NPC, the mission just times out and fails. Out of 10 times in a row only, once did the NPC make it to the Vehicle and start to drive.

Only way to resolve it quit the game completely and start the mission all over going through the 5 min cut scene again with no option to skip!

I play the game on hard difficulty and will lower to easy just to get through the mission.

Vorad0re
03-27-2018, 07:44 PM
UPDATE

I have found a work around in the meantime.

While the NPC driver is running towards you, shoot a few rounds from the mounted gun into it's chest, that seems to "motivate" it to get into the vehicle and start driving!!!

ubi--unicorn
03-27-2018, 08:57 PM
Hey Vorad0re! Thanks for sharing your workaround :)

This is a known issue. (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000034296)