PDA

View Full Version : purchased today, game not received

sharrensen
03-27-2018, 01:34 PM
I've purchased the FarCry5 Gold Edition, but almost 2 hours later, the game still doesn't show up in my game library, PLEASE help!

MathiasCB
03-27-2018, 02:08 PM
I too have about the same issue. Bought it about little more than an hour ago. Money withdrawn, coupon used. Neither receipt nor game has been sent over. Encountered a 404 page when it was supposed to head over to the page confirming my purchase.

Probably the best course of action would be to contact the support with a ticket about your purchase. If you've recieved a receipt to your e-mail, the case should be fairly easy for them to solve. If it's like mine, whereas a receipt never made it to me, it might be a bit trickier.

Make a ticket, send as much info as you can and pray they help you out sooner rather than later.

Ubi-Baron
03-27-2018, 02:43 PM
Hello sharrensen & MathiasCB,

It looks like the purchases haven't gone through correctly, which is why it's not been added.

As you mentioned, for assistance with this, please speak with the Support Team through the site here (support.ubi.com)

Thank you

sharrensen
03-27-2018, 09:29 PM
i have opened a ticket with ubisoft support since 1pm and nothing... i have even attached a copy of the payment sent to ubisoft... this should be a simple case of providing me with a copy of the game... how long will this take ?

Ubi-Baron
03-28-2018, 09:13 AM
We aim to respond to cases within 48 hours, but this will likely be extended due to a high number of contacts.

You may be better contacting through a live channel such as Call or Live Chat.

Thank you

MathiasCB
03-28-2018, 10:07 AM
Give them a call, fastest thing you can do.
I gave 'em a call, money is on it's way back and I've bought the game again.

Do call if you're able too, you can refer them to the ticket you've opened.

sharrensen
03-28-2018, 01:13 PM
i managed to get in touch with Ubisoft Support UK and a very nice and helpful girl by the name of Talia (hope i spelled it right) helped me with everything in under 5min. I got my money refunded, even the uplay points used to purchase the 20% off coupon i used for the initial purchase of the game. a very BIG thank you to Talia! thanks to Mathias for the advice! And thanks Ubisoft for solving the issue in under a day!