PDA

View Full Version : Only One Save

Jsin_Tha_Gamerz
03-27-2018, 09:30 AM
Hello everyone just a quick question so I'm a content creator on Youtube I bought FarCry 5 to stream but also because I love far Cry. But I can only have one save game? Is there any way I can have 2 files? like if I were to make another Uplay account on the same computer or something?

Thanks!

CasualUplay
03-27-2018, 09:34 AM
Stop making games with a single save UbiSoft! Some of us like to have multiple save files for different things. I thought you learned from all the hate toward this in Far Cry 4...

S4l2574ngl
04-06-2018, 10:07 PM
The farcry-team doesnt learn. The ONLY thing bettter than farcry 4 is graphics. I dont mention the arcade because its one of the worst multiplayer-modes compared to other modern shooter-games.

If its worth it for you you can make another ubisoft-account. You probably have to buy another game-key though :(

Ricky19922017
04-19-2018, 10:03 PM
I'm not here to criticize or anything like that i just think you guys should put more save slots on Farcry 5. I love the game but that's about the only thing bothering me about it. I like to have multiple profiles to work with different styles and this game only has one save slot. Could y'all change that on one of the upcoming updates?? That would be really appreciated for the players would enjoy that.

thegeordielad99
04-20-2018, 04:05 PM
Create a backup of the save you use and then remove it from the save location and start a new game. Keep swapping between these to get another save file, not perfect but the only idea I have

hoonose2013
04-20-2018, 07:47 PM
I copy the saved game directory to another drive every once and awhile to avoid losing much progress if the game crashes. I just rename each one in sequence, and sometimes with a word about the saved game point.

This makes it easy to go back and redo many points in the game. Or like I'm doing now, take an early game point and head in a whole different direction.